Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Wonder would rashford het an inform for that... it would be a stretch but a goal and two assists would be a decent shout another inform for him would be tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RossieMan wrote: »
    That makes sense, to be honest. Your first 15 games are the easiest. Gets harder the more you play.

Yeah I suppose! On for my 14 wins I guess unless I go on a run and manage to get 17 but looks unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That makes sense, to be honest. Your first 15 games are the easiest. Gets harder the more you play.

Or if you get battered in your first 15 your last 15 become very easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Went 2-0 down to a guy after he missed a shot and the game decided that meant a penalty and a red card. Got 4-2 ahead in extra time when I had 5 perfect timed finesse shots hit the post. He scores a corner and then equalises in the 120th with a non-timed volley with Salah's right foot :mad:

You can guess what happened on penalties :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Your finesses weren't perfectly timed if they got the post. Must be just yellow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Your finesses weren't perfectly timed if they got the post. Must be just yellow.

You know it all, don't you:confused:

Along the Friday games are most difficult post as well because better players play on Fridays :D

It's called reading, you should try it sometime.

If you win more on Friday, you have a higher chance of coming up against someone good due to your win/loss record. Nothing for you to worry about ;)

Toni Kroos totgs sbc available now

83 and 85 rated squads needed, seems very generous for a 91 rated player as you get 60k worth of packs too.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Toni Kroos totgs sbc available now

83 and 85 rated squads needed, seems very generous for a 91 rated player as you get 60k worth of packs too.

It’s available for 6 days, that’ll give me time to decide if I’ll do it. Futbin has cost at 100k which is the same price as his 91 ucl card. So it’s really only the packs I’d be doing it for.

Will see if we get anymore totgs players over the coming days as tbh I couldn’t see myself using this card much and would probably eventually use in a sbc, my initial excitement has been quashed as I actually analyze it a bit more but hopefully we get a prem player in totgs sbc

I ****ing hate Ben yedder.

• Advertisement

If Chelsea hang on we could well see a kante IF!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »

That prick could be 64 rated and still score against you. :)

Blazer wrote: »

That prick could be 64 rated and still score against you. :)

So stupid the dude has a super French team all the top rated players with special cards etc and POTM hazard and Ben ****ing yedder does the damage for impossible situations.

I'm all for losing to people who are better at the game I know I'm not great but it's that bull **** that gets me.

14 wins with 5 left to play, I know I'll end on 16 wins but I have to go for it with five games left.

On a side note I brought in lloris base card for if Allison. Seeing my keeper actually catch a ball is am amazing sight

Bought prime Keane. If Iniesta pans out I can pair Best up with them as well.

E1-FA6409-822-E-4822-9-B57-1236-D7-FEA145.png

Packed Alex Sandro from the Kroos SBC. Sold him on for 160k on PC and bought Carvajal for 95k. His price is ridiculously low.

Faced him in my last match. Guy moved him to lm so he could move Neymar to cdm to launch long balls forward. :rolleyes:

Ended up losing on penalties for the second game in a row. Both of us followed the head movement so after 10 penalties it was 1-0 to him with the ball again going under my keeper's arm.

I aimed left with my penalty with Gerrard and it went down the middle so took that as a sign to sell him.

Will get prime Del Piero if I have enough and move potm Reus to striker.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It's called reading, you should try it sometime.

If you win more on Friday, you have a higher chance of coming up against someone good due to your win/loss record. Nothing for you to worry about ;)

Lose the condescending attitude and being a smart arse.

Excuse me? If he can't take the slagging, don't give it. End of.

He made the first smart comment.

Anyway, Toni Kroos is actually a very decent CM choice. I'd recommend him.

He does look a great player and cheap as well! Say I could do 90% of him with players in my club, just can't fit him in anywhere!

Will save my players for an epl player with any luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Italian league gets seriously overlooked with these sbc. The only noteable one was savic and he is just an 86 at the moment hopefully he get a nice boost next week.

• Advertisement

Excuse me? If he can't take the slagging, don't give it. End of.

He made the first smart comment.

I'm OK :)

We are all friends here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given I have red Carvahaj and liked Ramos, gonna do that Kroos. I can do the German squad for nothing and can use my untradeable to cut a good bit of the cost of the 85 squad down.

Did the German part, might need to spend a bit to complete the 85 one. Will do anyway, even if not gonna use that card too often. 91 for sbc will be handy.

The pack for the German one was ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Icon SBC sometime soon, please...I’m itching to buy Gerrard/complete the SBC for Gerrard. Or I could just ditch that idea and get Best...

Icon SBC sometime soon, please...I’m itching to buy Gerrard/complete the SBC for Gerrard. Or I could just ditch that idea and get Best...

Buy best. Midfielders are a plenty. RW on the other hand.

First game with Del Piero scored a hattrick, still lost on penalties.

12-3 to 12-7 with 3 losses in a row on penalties :rolleyes: Love the animation where your center back turns his back like it's a belter of a shot when it's really a slow pass straight at him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really want to sell up my transfer list cause IF trading is going super slow (probably cause I bought very poorly). Am holding out for the Icon SBC. Probably have 1.5m caught up in it, but would get 2m if the bloody SBCs dropped.

What are the time frames for the POTMs? Must be soon.

14th of December according to the uteam calendar (Friday).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »

Buy best. Midfielders are a plenty. RW on the other hand.

The Liverpool fan in me wants Gerrard. It’s hard to choose which!!

Anyone used any of the middle or prime Figo? Any good?

• Advertisement

3-3 in the 90th minute in my last match, I foul his potm aubamayang but he chips my goalkeeper anyway.

But it's okay because my defender is there to clear it so I hit the cross button to get rid of it and... he slides tackles while the ball bounces over him into the net.

I've gotten passed being pissed off and just found it hilarious in a how can literally everything go wrong sort of way.

Once I fall over the line to gold 3 I'll just sell everything and trade for a few weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement