Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    We have 1 more totgs sbc to come too, they said there’d be 4.
    The Laporte and Insigne ones were disappointing once analyzed and compared to similar players.
    Hopefully the last one will be worth doing.

They’re all a waste of time. Not one of those cards is worth the price upgrade for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Wasn’t expecting to get the upgrade on both Davinson Sanchez and Fabinho ucl live cards.
    Will take that, Sanchez rose 100k in 5 mins after moura goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No way will be require just one icon. He'll be at least 2.

Del Piero is a good shout, a definite replacement for Zola.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Regretting not going ahead getting sanchez card. Spurs qualified. Gone up by 100k already on ps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Why did he jump 100k ? If Spurs got knocked out doesn't the card change to a Europa League live card ? If it does surely it'd make sense for him to go up if they got knocked out tonight since they've have a much better chance of winning the Europa league than cl.

Had 40k left over after getting Del Piero last Saturday so bought two 84 IF Sulejmani for 16k each. Already gone up to 18.5k with one more totgs sbc and futmas soon.

• Advertisement

Meant to buy bloody Fabinho and forgot. He’s jumped as well.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Why did he jump 100k ? If Spurs got knocked out doesn't the card change to a Europa League live card ? If it does surely it'd make sense for him to go up if they got knocked out tonight since they've have a much better chance of winning the Europa league than cl.

Had 40k left over after getting Del Piero last Saturday so bought two 84 IF Sulejmani for 16k each. Already gone up to 18.5k with one more totgs sbc and futmas soon.

Players who enter the Europa League via champions league wouldn’t get their first upgrade until February if they win knockout round.
    Sanchez will get upgraded to 87 on Wednesday night/Thursday now.

Lingard goes from 84 to 86 if anyone has him. I know 1 or 2 got him when these first came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lingard goes from 84 to 86 if anyone has him. I know 1 or 2 got him when these first came out.
    why would he go to 86 and not 85? I taught they only get +1

cintec wrote: »
    why would he go to 86 and not 85? I taught they only get +1

Not 100%, open to correction on this. I just remember reading that 84’s go to 86 on upgrade.
    That’s why mkhitaryans Europa League card was 86 when his base was 84 and Sanchez ucl live was 86 when base 84

Similarly 81’s go to 84 so Renata Sanches will jump to 84.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I think he only got an inital upgrade but everyone just gets a +1
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-ultimate-team-road-to-final-faq

cintec wrote: »
    I think he only got an inital upgrade but everyone just gets a +1
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/news/fifa-ultimate-team-road-to-final-faq

This part confirms its 84 to 86, it’s saying that the upgrade is the same as an IF upgrade.

“Q: How big is the upgrade?

A: Each time a player is upgraded they will receive an equivalent of an in-form.”

The rule for IF’s is

81’s 82’s go to 84

84 goes to 86

Anything 86 or higher just goes up 1

Marcos Alonso will also jump from 84 to 86 for those who got him through the sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

How long before it happens? Have a few good cards for the trade pile

Takes a few hours

Judging by this tweet we have to wait for all group matches to be finished so Wednesday night/Thursday morning for ucl cards and Thursday night/fri morning for Europa League cards.

Or maybe they’ll wait and do them all Thursday night/Friday morning

https://twitter.com/fred_mire/status/1072622022860132352?s=21

so thursday night then..frakkers.
    i bought Fabinho back as he plays fantastic in my team.

RossieMan wrote: »
    No way will be require just one icon. He'll be at least 2.

Del Piero is a good shout, a definite replacement for Zola.

hmmm...all depends on the price. I had his prime last year and it took me a good few games to gel with him. I regretted trading my Costa for him as I loved Costa's prime but once I gelled with DP he scored all around him.
    Zola is a very similiar player , if it was only 100-200k on top of Zola then I would otherwise nope..just not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Anyone else having difficulty connecting to ultimate team tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Yeah seems servers are down.

What do people think about those CL live cards. Any potential to make some coins?

I see Tagliafico is about 26k currently and being 82 rated should go to 84? Bad league but decent nationality in Argentina.

Lingard at 165k going from 84 to 86?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Marcos Alonso will also jump from 84 to 86 for those who got him through the sbc

Lovely upgrade. One of my favourite full- backs this year... nobody scores back post with him there.. and scored some beautiful free kicks for me.

What do people think about those CL live cards. Any potential to make some coins?

I see Tagliafico is about 26k currently and being 82 rated should go to 84? Bad league but decent nationality in Argentina.

Was having a look at these too but thought they were too risky at this stage. Lingard is a good shout as I don’t think everyone realizes he goes to 86 so he should see a bump when he appears as 86 rated but he’s already gone from 135k to 165k in last 2 days.
    You could make a few k off him but I decided not to risk it.

One thing I’d be doing though, if anyone has ucl live fekir I’d consider selling now. If Lyon lose away to shaktar theyre into Europa League.
    Hamsik and perisic ucl live dropped 100k last night when inter and Napoli didn’t qualify.

Fekir has 3 86 cards, his other 2 are selling at 53 and 56k. His ucl live card is 260k.
    If they’re knocked out tonight that will plummet!
    Not as low as the other 2 as it can still get upgrades in Europa League but it would lose 100k straight away.

I wouldn't be touching them for investments unless you have coins to fall back on. Very little to be made at this stage, at the beginning they were a no brained but now there value is already far too high for what they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Most of the big money on then are made at the start I bought perisic originally for 140k he went up to 250k after last round of games and he is now back down to 160k so I'll sell him as he won't be upgrading.

I have 84 florenzi who will be a beast when upgraded bought for 150k now going for minimum 260k and cuadrado I bought for 220 is now going for 380.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Any predictions for TOTW going around?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

The Chelsea full back? how does that work...it would be great if it did

seamie78 wrote: »
    The Chelsea full back? how does that work...it would be great if it did

well he is. Chelsea are already qualified for next stage so Alonso gets the equivalent of an IF increase which goes from 84 to 86

Here's his upgrade path.
    And here's the upgrade path for every other player in both comps. I bloody hope Chelsea win it..it will be an amazing card if they do.
    https://www.visiteiffel.com/dailyobjectives-photos.html

44425909_889839211210291_7875893319453788729_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Any predictions for TOTW going around?

Son and Salah ST cards and Rashford LW is what I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Blazer wrote: »
    well he is. Chelsea are already qualified for next stage so Alonso gets the equivalent of an IF increase which goes from 84 to 86

Here's his upgrade path.
    And here's the upgrade path for every other player in both comps. I bloody hope Chelsea win it..it will be an amazing card if they do.
    https://www.visiteiffel.com/dailyobjectives-photos.html

44425909_889839211210291_7875893319453788729_n.jpg

class , that's made my day

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Son and Salah ST cards and Rashford LW is what I'm guessing.

Son didn't play ST at all though. He'll have to be LM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement