Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Made a decent wedge on Arthur & Rafinha from Barca yesterday. Had about 8 of each stocked for no real reason besides thinking they would be useful at some stage. All bought for between 750-900. First few sold at 2.5k and they sold a couple of Rafinhas for 4.9k and then 5.5k.

Anyone using TOTGS Sokratis? Worth the upgrade over his regular card?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Any predictions for TOTW going around?

Seen this but no idea if it’s accurate or just a fake.

Salah at striker would be interesting and kante getting in ahead of luiz who a lot predicted.
    They have mata instead of rashford too.

https://twitter.com/bradley0106/status/1072813655849385985?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I will accept Kante along with that 74 card as my reward :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

No Messi, I would have thought he'd get in this week ahead of Dembele.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He's got a special card now, so can't be in it next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sterling announced as POTM as a LW which I reckon will be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Any predictions for TOTW going around?

Seen this but no idea if it’s accurate or just a fake.

Salah at striker would be interesting and kante getting in ahead of luiz who a lot predicted.
    They have mata instead of rashford too.

https://twitter.com/bradley0106/status/1072813655849385985?s=21

I love looking at the bench and reserves to see who my picks will be...

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Have a few Jorginhos, Matas & Hendersons which will hopefully sell well; Vestergaard is going for crazy coins due to the Sterling SBC.

Potm Sterling is actually live now on sbc

88 rated lw, futbin has current cost at 250k

Edit: just seen 2 posts already about this, missed when I was skimming through

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Potm Sterling is actually live now on sbc

88 rated lw, futbin has current cost at 250k

Edit: just seen 2 posts already about this, missed when I was skimming through

I bought his rtf card for 310k , it’s going to 87 tomorrow night so no point in doing the sbc unless you had a lot of untradeable.
    Meh LW potm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not sure I'll bother for a LW. Might make an ok 7 chem striker? (Not seen the card itself yet).

Gonna start selling off my IFs now anyway. Might rather take my coins and try Baby Socrates based on Jayo's suggestions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

For 250k I wouldn't use him as a striker. 80 shooting and 79 composure is really poor for a player that price.

For the same price you could get Felipe Anderson's OTW who looks better and will probably get another totw in the next few months

Yeah

He’s cheap. Yes, it needs 8 IFs to do but it doesn’t require high rated squads at all.
    But I just don’t need another LW untradeable when I have Hazard.

Definitely going to start selling up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

App is down. Did they mess up the sbc again?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah

He’s cheap. Yes, it needs 8 IFs to do but it doesn’t require high rated squads at all.
    But I just don’t need another LW untradeable when I have Hazard.

Definitely going to start selling up though.

I’m holding until futmas starts before selling up, I was reading on twitter that last year the cheapest 81 rated inform on 18 dec was 18k.

I aim to sell everything over futmas as have a lot of “investments made” but want an icon or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I went and got him anyway, probably cost me around 170k to do it in the end. Didn't do Hazard so he will slot into my team on the left, was hoping to get something in the packs as well but Lacazette was the best I got, I always find whenever I use a player in an SBC I seem to get at least one of them back in the rewards. Will try and start selling players now to try and make up for what I spent on Sterling.

Same would still be better than him.
    Looks like they ****ed up the position people are saying or a mistake in the mega packs.

Back up again.

What a ****e upgrade.

Literally no point for anyone who did Hazard. No money to be made either.

RossieMan wrote: »
    What a ****e upgrade.

It’s completely pointless. You have way better choices at LW. Hazard. Sanchez, Sane and of course Anderson.
    Why on earth would anyone do this sbc when his rttf card is only slightly dearer and goes to 87 rating tomorrow.

• Advertisement

What a ****e upgrade.

Yeah it’s very annoying, I wasn’t going to do sterling sbc even if he was rw (unless he was very cheap) but had hoped to make lots of coins off it, they’ve once again made a very undesirable sbc.

Looking forward to FUTmas for them to **** something else up.

I think they've gone full on troll mode this year. They're completely taking the poss with the market. Apparently they are withholding players when you do the search and are making people not see see of the cheaper icons. So what you see on the market is not what everyone else sees. Loads on Reddit about it.

Looking forward to FUTmas for them to **** something else up.

I think they've gone full on troll mode this year. They're completely taking the poss with the market. Apparently they are withholding players when you do the search and are making people not see see of the cheaper icons. So what you see on the market is not what everyone else sees. Loads on Reddit about it.

They would be in serious legal **** if that is happening.
    That’s a class action lawsuit right there.
    EA are scum but I doubt they’re that bad.

Yeah seen nepentez had a video on hidden items in the market.

They’ve done a few things to try make it hard to trade, they’ve made marquee matchups virtually pointless, I used to make a few hundred k off that every week last year and they changed the time of rewards on a Thursday to early in the morning so people would be opening them at various times throughout the morning rather than everyone opening at 6 pm and 7pm Thursday evening.

Makes it harder to trade

Yea it exists.

Apparently the no loss glitch is back working on Xbox too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

TOTW announced and no Rashford or Son so I fully expect them to get futmas cards.

Confirmed totw, looks same as the leaked one earlier at first glance

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1072868719548784641?s=21

I’m holding until futmas starts before selling up, I was reading on twitter that last year the cheapest 81 rated inform on 18 dec was 18k.

I aim to sell everything over futmas as have a lot of “investments made” but want an icon or 2

I'm holding my Bundesliga IFs, but selling everything else. Most of them Ive had for a few weeks, with zero price rise.

I think there's such a massive overabundance of reward packs now that the prices just aren't rising. They probably will bump a little for Futmas, mind. But I think at the very least, I need to dump my current investments and look for better ones.

I've had 10 Olsens for weeks now, with zero sales, for example. And he's not risen a penny. :/
    Bought Kompany, Mahrez and Alli a few days back too for the POTM. None have risen.

Also did the Futbin club analysis and managed to shift about 30k of players. Apparently Spurs players are elevated at the moment.

They're in the UCL SBC.

It's becoming harder and harder to make any decent coins in this game. They need to remove coins from the rival rewards. Make all packs untradable.

My team is better now than it was in May of last year. And has been for ages. It's ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Reckon its worth investing in IF Reus or is he already too inflated? I just feel his SBC will require an in form given how highly rated he's gonna be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement