Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Cheapest 86 rated gold player on ps4 is ederson at 15.5k.

Just got 2 x Dzeko 86 totgs for 15k each.
    Don’t think it’ll be a very desirable card but at cheaper than the cheapest gold it’s always handy having special cards.

I think the problem with these is that if you try filtering by special they don’t appear, I had to turn off card quality to find any.

Grabbed a Loftus-Cheek at 11k too, no idea if these will ever be needed but at 1k above discard I’ll take him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Could not win a game to save my life tonight. Seemed to be paired against all the players that should be in div 1. Managed 1 win out of 7.

Actually quit the last one as the guy went one nil up and started passing it around the back and doing skill moves. Gave up after 5 mins trying to chase after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Are there many div 1 and 2 players relegating themselves after the update? I've played no rivals this week so haven't seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Holy. ****. Balls.

I finished gold two and took untradeable.

First rare players pack I get the IF glouhim, thinking ok sure will do for a SBC.

Second rare player pack I get ribery, thinking ok not bad for a German SBC, when the pack opens I find the IF kramiric behind him.

Jesus I thought this is great!

First mega pack I get no one of note, ok my luck it done!

How wrong I was! Second mega pack and out walks 90 rated salah!!!!

Get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

But WL rewards aren't out yet? Or is that just for pc? It's 8 for us.

Edit: I see you've just mis-wrote, you meant rank 2!

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Holy. ****. Balls.

I finished gold two and took untradeable.

First rare players pack I get the IF glouhim, thinking ok sure will do for a SBC.

Second rare player pack I get ribery, thinking ok not bad for a German SBC, when the pack opens I find the IF kramiric behind him.

Jesus I thought this is great!

First mega pack I get no one of note, ok my luck it done!

How wrong I was! Second mega pack and out walks 90 rated salah!!!!

Get in!

Wow! IF salah...and as a striker! Great luck.

I was happy I got IF mata :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Modric and Kane from my untradeable packs from Rank 1.
    Will do for icon sbc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If Sideni from my untradeable
    IF Sideni from my tradeables

Lol

Red Ghoulam too. Nice that I got an 84, but he’ll never displace Alonso.

Cancelo as my best player pick.
    nothing from the other packs really.
    Another ****e week, gonna relegate myself for rivals next week, not worth the trouble for ****ty rewards.

Red pick was Ghoulam, kramaric or Delaney.

Delaney has a decent price for an 82 rated so must be ok but chose the 84 rated Ghoulam Incase I ever change up to serie A.

Not bothering with weekend league now for this week and possibly next too as I said last week, found it a complete chore and while the rewards are grand, I’ve yet to get a player I actually use.
    With Christmas and that I’ll be busy so will come back to in a week or 2.

(I said to myself that I’d play this weekend if I got salah or kante as my player picks, no fear of that happening)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Sorry yeah I got them from my rivals rewards.

Player picks were the 78 rated German cam

And dembele from Barca not the worst might use as a sub.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Cancelo as my best player pick.
    nothing from the other packs really.
    Another ****e week, gonna relegate myself for rivals next week, not worth the trouble for ****ty rewards.

Now you’re getting it man. Enjoy the game for what it is not for the grind.

What division has the best rewards now?

What division has the best rewards now?

Rank 1 in div 5 gets 4 jumbo packs , 2 player packs and 2 x mega packs for option 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I took the money as always :) happy enough then with my weekend league rewards I packed 90 Kroos and ccenterback Sanchez so I'm pretty happy with that and my two red cards were donarumma keeper and dembele.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got the 2 Donnaruma's as my player picks

Then opened over 250k worth of packs and best pull was mandanda

This game hates me

Blazer wrote:
    Rank 1 in div 5 gets 4 jumbo packs , 2 player packs and 2 x mega packs for option 3.

That's absolutely crazy rewards. Must try it later today.

That's absolutely crazy rewards. Must try it later today.

That’s the untradeable option.
    It’s the one I always go for.
    Option 1 is 58k, 2 is half of option 3 but tradeable.

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-rivals-rewards-fifa-19/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Rank 1 division 6 rewards - Got UCL Live Fekir who should be due to go up to 87, doesn't fit in my team but will be a handy sub to have. Other than that Raul Albiol was the best I got from the rest of the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

packed hummels TOTGS untradeable, great player but I don't have a whole lot of use for him. will be handy for a high rated sbc at some I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rank 1 division 6 rewards - Got UCL Live Fekir who should be due to go up to 87, doesn't fit in my team but will be a handy sub to have. Other than that Raul Albiol was the best I got from the rest of the packs.

Live fekir is not in packs that's his totgs car you packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Finished 6-2 last weekend as I had no time to play, didn't expect anything but got Sidnei in my one player pick so delighted with that :) probably won't be able to play WL for a month or 2 so will just play casual rivals games when I get a chance, kinda lost interest trading over the last week or 2 aswel, probably cause I've been drinking like a mad ejit :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Took the cash for Rivals, got nothing from packs, my player pick was useless, though I got Marega TOTW so that might come in handy at some stage

Bought a few 85 and 86 players for Bundesliga POTM SBC which should come out tomorrow, then think il splash the cash I have saved over the last month on IF Werner

Have CL Baumann as my sub keeper, he is useless, will need to upgrade him next

Took the cash for Rivals, got nothing from packs, my player pick was useless, though I got Marega TOTW so that might come in handy at some stage

Bought a few 85 and 86 players for Bundesliga POTM SBC which should come out tomorrow, then think il splash the cash I have saved over the last month on IF Werner

Have CL Baumann as my sub keeper, he is useless, will need to upgrade him next

Ucl live fahrman is still relatively cheap if you just want a quick fix replacement.
    He’s only 30k and will be upgraded to 86 later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Disappointed with my rewards this time around. Got Sidnei and Farfan as my two WL picks. Leno and Illarramendi the best pulls from the packs and I took the coins from Rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I got nothing of note in my packs except another iniesta to add to my tradepile :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got nothing, happy enough with that after finishing the WL 1-1 :D

I got nothing of note in my packs except another iniesta to add to my tradepile :pac:

Iniesta must be the most stockpiled player in history. Everybody has him at this stage. I reckon he'll drop when a sbc comes out looking for him as so many will look to offload him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer wrote: »
    Iniesta must be the most stockpiled player in history. Everybody has him at this stage. I reckon he'll drop when a sbc comes out looking for him as so many will look to offload him.

I'm considering offloading my stock of him now for a 6k per card loss.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Glad I got off Iniesta train earlier tbh. Too long wait.

I mentioned 88 Piqué if earlier at 56k. Now at 63k.

If a big icon sbc comes out it could work out better than Iniesta.

But probably not :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement