Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Redo91

Any chance of an SBC for that MLS POTY dropping soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Looks more likely than an icon SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Redo91

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Took the cash for Rivals, got nothing from packs, my player pick was useless, though I got Marega TOTW so that might come in handy at some stage

Bought a few 85 and 86 players for Bundesliga POTM SBC which should come out tomorrow, then think il splash the cash I have saved over the last month on IF Werner

Have CL Baumann as my sub keeper, he is useless, will need to upgrade him next

Ucl live fahrman is still relatively cheap if you just want a quick fix replacement.
    He’s only 30k and will be upgraded to 86 later today.
    Just got that UCL live Fahrmann for 29,500. Is he likely to go up in price from that when he goes from 85 to 86?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Have a feeling we'll get the Bundesliga POTM today, with Futmas stuff starting tomorrow

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have a feeling we'll get the Bundesliga POTM today, with Futmas stuff starting tomorrow

Certainly think people are considering it anyway. I've sold two IF Lang this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redo91 wrote: »
    Just got that UCL live Fahrmann for 29,500. Is he likely to go up in price from that when he goes from 85 to 86?

Probably go up a small bit when his upgrade kicks in but doubt it’d be anything drastic as Schalke wouldn’t really be expected to go much further in champions league

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

the price tends to rise as soon as they qualify unlikely to rise any further

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

wonski wrote: »
    Glad I got off Iniesta train earlier tbh. Too long wait.

I mentioned 88 Piqué if earlier at 56k. Now at 63k.

If a big icon sbc comes out it could work out better than Iniesta.

But probably not :)

All aboard the Pique train!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Blazer wrote: »
    Iniesta must be the most stockpiled player in history. Everybody has him at this stage. I reckon he'll drop when a sbc comes out looking for him as so many will look to offload him.

Ssshhh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

my thoughts exactly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Will flog a few and hold the rest.
    Anyone use Sokratis? Thinking of swapping Sanchez for him as his otw card is a third of the price.

Grabbing a few Baumann cards.

83 rated, easily got for 1000 coins, German and Bundesliga.

If the Reus SBC drops, I'd imagine there'll be use for an 83 rated German, German league player :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Lads,on the left of my defence, I have Mendy - RTTF Sanchez linking with De Gea and Silva in midfield.....i was thinking of just buying in ToTW Roberston for Mendy but now im thinking sell Sanchez and bring in Alba - Ramos instead...anyone using Robertson? or an opinion on the spanish contingent instead would be welcome.

Really loved Ramos when I used him. Found him on par with SIF Van Dijk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ramos is great attacking corners

So I have Carjeval and Modric untradeable.
    I can sell Sanchez rtf and Matic and bring in Ramos and Bale to stil give me full chem.
    Is Bale worth it?
    Or stick with the team I have and get Mahrez. After playing with him I hate going back to Sterling.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lord TSC wrote: »

If the Reus SBC drops, I'd imagine there'll be use for an 83 rated German, German league player :P

I'll grab a few for the craic and see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Just bought SIF VVD there. Got him for 405k, was just less than the price in futbin. Was tracking him this morning on the app, not that many were up for sale and the search results had all the 86s coming back (Why can't EA add in a rating filter?). I have the feeling that I overpaid by about 0.5-1 Iniestas - but I have him now. Next on the list is TOTGS Eriksen.

nevelator wrote: »
    Just bought SIF VVD there. Got him for 405k, was just less than the price in futbin. Was tracking him this morning on the app, not that many were up for sale and the search results had all the 86s coming back (Why can't EA add in a rating filter?). I have the feeling that I overpaid by about 0.5-1 Iniestas - but I have him now. Next on the list is TOTGS Eriksen.

He’s a beast. Huge difference between the 87 and his base card.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

nevelator wrote: »

If only I could ever make 405k to buy him in the first place haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lord TSC wrote: »

They will probably blank out the gk position :)

Kimbot wrote: »
    If only I could ever make 405k to buy him in the first place haha

About 4 to 5 weeks of WL and rivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

400k for a defender! He can't be that good shirley. I'd be expecting him to play in a one man backline for that lol

Blazer wrote: »
    About 4 to 5 weeks of WL and rivals.

Not for me it isn't haha

Crazy money for a defender. Not sure why anyone here would need that invested in a CB unless you have massive amounts of coin to waste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Crazy money for a defender. Not sure why anyone here would need that invested in a CB unless you have massive amounts of coin to waste.

The rich fekers.

RossieMan wrote: »

He’s worth it though.

Nah no defender is worth 400k In the game I'm its current state. Its too random to spend so much at the back. He can't be that much better than Varane, who for me is the best gold card is the game.

Wouldn't say no to him, but you'd have to have every other position perfect to contemplate buying him.

Liamalone wrote: »
    400k for a defender! He can't be that good shirley. I'd be expecting him to play in a one man backline for that lol

I'd usually agree.

But VVD and Ramos were absolutely worth the coinage. They were beasts.

• Advertisement

Grabbed a Mata earlier for 28k. Sold already for 42k, so grabbing two more.

Really glad I dropped the non-sellers now yesterday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement