Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bundesliga official English twitter announced goal of the month at 4pm, wonder will we see potm at 5 or 6??

Also, we should get 1 more totgs sbc at 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Bought about 25 baumans for 1100 coins.

Listed them all for 2k BIN and sold three first cycle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I bought 500 fitness team cards this afternoon :) I love weekend league rewards spread out all day makes it do easy to log on any time and hoover up what you can.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I bought 500 fitness team cards this afternoon :) I love weekend league rewards spread out all day makes it do easy to log on any time and hoover up what you can.

What do you get them at on a Thursday and what do you list them at then? Do you wait until Saturday when the weekend league is in full effect to sell? I tried this a few weeks back and bought load at 1200 and sold them all then by Saturday at 1500 but a couple of weeks later I tried again and had to go to 1300 to shift them.
    (I think this was the week after Black Friday so that probably explains it as people probably had lots of squad fitness from their packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed a draft token in rivals rewards....made the entire thing worth it as it’s nearly as rare as an icon in packs :pac:

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    What do you get them at on a Thursday and what do you list them at then? Do you wait until Saturday when the weekend league is in full effect to sell? I tried this a few weeks back and bought load at 1200 and sold them all then by Saturday at 1500 but a couple of weeks later I tried again and had to go to 1300 to shift them.
    (I think this was the week after Black Friday so that probably explains it as people probably had lots of squad fitness from their packs?

Prices vary every week I'm gonna try sell at 1600 this weekend and bought for 900. Will take me until Sunday I'd say but that's 300k profit nearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I really want to see some new league SBCs come out, hopefully either Spain, England or Dutch as I have them saved up.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

You can snipe them for around 1000/1100 easily this evening,i usually sell at 1500 until sunday afternoon then up to 1600 until i'm empty!

Futmas starts tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

That more likely means we won't see a icon SBC till after Xmas probably. Time to cut my losses

• Advertisement

God I'll be stuck with my iniestas forever so...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    God I'll be stuck with my iniestas forever so...

I held onto about 20 and sold the rest at a small loss.

Had a midfield two of mathaus and makelle but I keep going back to savic Europa league card he feels so much better then makele and the added height is a big bonus.

Hurry up and upgrade him!!!!

Just played a 4-2-4 with my front four being....

UCL sane, POTM Aubem, IF Salah and POTM Lucas....

Man it was a sweat fest but so much fun, dude rage quit at 5-1 down.

My team is very weak at the back to because I've sold a lot of it off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You really need to get rid of POTM Lucas too, he's actually useless. His card suggests otherwise. But he's a complete waste of space. Get willian in if you're on a budget. Much, much better.

Have about 300k in the bank and around another 400k if I can clear the trade pile.

Not gonna play this long term just thought it would be fun for tonight.

Mulling over do I get sif VVD or not

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have about 300k in the bank and around another 400k if I can clear the trade pile.

Not gonna play this long term just thought it would be fun for tonight.

Mulling over do I get sif VVD or not

I'm in a similar boat. Feel that SIF VVD might be a "Buy till end game" purchase at the moment, but have a fair bit spare currently. He's also, I'd say, a safe investment cause I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a winter upgrade.

Treated myself to UCL lingard too, ahead of a stats boost :P

Dare I say this... I think IF Salah might be better than POTM AUBU....

He has 8 goals and 1 assist in 3 games for me...

Very early to tell but he just feels unreal!

My record with aubu is 121 goals and 45 assists in 104 games so it's a big compliment for that salah card!

Exported club to futbin and sold off any inform that had increased a few k.

There was nice profit in there like romanogli and Nani gaining 12k each.

A couple of other surprises that are obviously featured in solutions for sterling.

If anyone still has IF Acosta he’s going for 24k (81 rated Argentinian a few of us bought when it looked like there was going to be a Messi sbc)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Ah I know I'm just saying 4.7k profit per card after tax is decent ;) especially if someone has 100 of them.

2e16hab.jpg

I'm taking my profit and running, EA always throw a curve ball.

Sold all my Iniestas for profit 10 days ago, investments just aren't the way to go this year, trading/flipping is. EA always try do everything in their power to screw it up. In that time you could have took the profit and traded with other players.Hindsight is great but one thing I've learned is take the profit when you can.

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Sold all my Iniestas for profit 10 days ago, investments just aren't the way to go this year, trading/flipping is. EA always try do everything in their power to screw it up. In that time you could have took the profit and traded with other players.Hindsight is great but one thing I've learned is take the profit when you can.

I’d agree with you on that. I’ve held players too long too (Cavani amongst other)
    They’re doing their best to prevent trading, the sterling sbc out of the blue at midday on a Wednesday the latest example, didn’t give traders a chance to sell their investments in the hype.

That’s why I took the profit just now on any if’s that rose, yes, they may rise more for a specific sbc over futmas but happy to cash out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Bought if kante cost 980,000. Very impressed with him. First game I was 2 up then some how I scored an own goal from half way line. He came back 2-2 last 5 minutes through ball from kante to Ronaldo 3-2 . I was so pleased as the other player kept the ball between his keeper and back 3 for ages.... that will serve him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I'll be away from my ps4 for most of the xmas. Should I sell my team off for the xmas period or leave them there.

What does Futmas tend to do to the value of higher rated golds? Will golds go down in value because of the Futmas cards?

z6lob36.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dare I say this... I think IF Salah might be better than POTM AUBU....

He has 8 goals and 1 assist in 3 games for me...

Very early to tell but he just feels unreal!

My record with aubu is 121 goals and 45 assists in 104 games so it's a big compliment for that salah card!

Don't you mean SIF Salah?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

None of the dynamic upgrades have kicked in yet. So much for a few hours later.

Don't you mean SIF Salah?

I do my apologies the 90 rated st version

Here’s a glitch from nepenthez for adding an untradeable duplicate to your tradepile, slightly long winded but handy for anyone who opens untradeable awards on a Thursday if they were to get a duplicate untradeable high rated card or IF.

https://youtu.be/8QQZLuLyDN0

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Got nothing in rewards yesterday, out of boredom played FUT draft in the evening, got the 4 wins and out walked Aguero from those rewards, got a nice 250k for him, will do nicely with Futmas starting today!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

If anyone still has IF Acosta he’s going for 24k (81 rated Argentinian a few of us bought when it looked like there was going to be a Messi sbc)

Nice one, he's been sitting in my trade pile for too long at this stage. Bought for 10k so that's a nice profit.

• Advertisement

I'll be away from my ps4 for most of the xmas. Should I sell my team off for the xmas period or leave them there.

What does Futmas tend to do to the value of higher rated golds? Will golds go down in value because of the Futmas cards?

z6lob36.png?1

how do you find Swap Lerma?

was thinking of picking him as i have no use for any of the others but my change in formation to a 4-2-4 from a 4-3-1-2 might not suit him as much and im having so much fun with the 4-2-4 i might keep it for a while!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement