Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

squad.PNG

Hi Guys can anyone help me improve this squad, i have 300k - 400k to spend before i sell any players off to replace them.

the untradeables in the squad are the front 4, alonso and allison.

i dont like allison and was thinking of either Lloris or De-Gea and was thinking of changing the midfield around.

Also was mulling over SIF VVD but this would take a lot of my budget but would make like 150k+ from selling his base card.

also as rossie pointed out lucas isn't great but hard to spend the 100k+ for a decent RW when he is untradeable.

All advice would be appricated!

Cheers
    Noob

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    squad.PNG

Hi Guys can anyone help me improve this squad, i have 300k - 400k to spend before i sell any players off to replace them.

the untradeables in the squad are the front 4, alonso and allison.

i dont like allison and was thinking of either Lloris or De-Gea and was thinking of changing the midfield around.

Also was mulling over SIF VVD but this would take a lot of my budget but would make like 150k+ from selling his base card.

also as rossie pointed out lucas isn't great but hard to spend the 100k+ for a decent RW when he is untradeable.

All advice would be appricated!

Cheers
    Noob

Only changes I would make is to get SIF VVD and Fabhino in the middle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

squad.PNG

do you have flashback pedro I like him more than lucas and use lucas as a super sub

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Kimbot wrote: »
    Only changes I would make is to get SIF VVD and Fabhino in the middle :)

Partner him up with fut swap Lerma who is suppose to be good or save up for Kante.

Would definetly upgrade VVD to IF and replace Matic

Fabihno must be bought though

Maybe see what cm options come from Futmas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Partner him up with fut swap Lerma who is suppose to be good or save up for Kante.

Would definetly upgrade VVD to IF and replace Matic

Fabihno must be bought

Maybe see what cm options come from Futmas.

Lerma tore through me in every game I played against him but he was mostly used as a second half sub form what I was seeing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Kimbot wrote: »
    Lerma tore through me in every game I played against him but he was mostly used as a second half sub form what I was seeing.

I’m sorry I didn’t get him. I had cashed in for the mega pack and then saw Marshall’s review who raved about him. Will definitely be getting him.
    Also noticed Mahrez’s otw price increased so sold him :(
    Make 70k on him but damn I loved that card.

yeah gonna get lerma anyway and ill pick up fabiniho.

fred does some running though but can be used as a sub for lerma if he gets sparked out after 60mins.

i dont have flash back pedro, lucas is my best option at RW currently unless something good drops soon..

shag it if i go for SIF VVD he'll do me for the rest of the game i suppose!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2-5 to start :(

So many Neymar cards. I had a string of games against people with full Brazillian teams, skilling all over the place.

Gonna sell up Pogba and try out someone like Bale.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    2-5 to start :(

So many Neymar cards. I had a string of games against people with full Brazillian teams, skilling all over the place.

Gonna sell up Pogba and try out someone like Bale.

Let me know how you find Bale. He’s an option for my hybrid team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

how do you find Swap Lerma?

was thinking of picking him as i have no use for any of the others but my change in formation to a 4-2-4 from a 4-3-1-2 might not suit him as much and im having so much fun with the 4-2-4 i might keep it for a while!

I've only had a chance to play a handful of games with him so far so I'll know better after WL but he seems decent.

I go 352 in game, pushing the fullbacks to wide midfielders so it's very important for me to have godd DM's. Kante is obviously amazing and hopefully Lerma does the job because Fabinho was in before him and wasn't cutting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Bale is one of the best left footed finesse shot takers in the game. 2d to Griezmann for me.
    Brilliant from corners too. He's a bit steep at 490k on PC though. I use him as an ST with Auba. Deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

Anyone know when the rtf cards get their upgrade?

Guffy wrote:
    Anyone know when the rtf cards get their upgrade?

Yesterday according to people in the know.

Who knows with EA at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

File then alongside shapeshifters as things ea forgot about!

New sbc up for a mega pack. Fairly easy do

Yeah got firminho from it so happy days

Yeah got firminho from it so happy days

I want some of your pack luck :)

Spent a good bit on packs at the start and got feck all.

All my decent players have come in the last while from free packs it's like they know I haven't bought points in a while

Spent a good bit on packs at the start and got feck all.

All my decent players have come in the last while from free packs it's like they know I haven't bought points in a while

I’m the opposite, got a few decent pulls at the start, mane and firmino in first week or 2 when they were worth over 100k and got dybala early too.
    Absolutely nothing of note in a long time.

Oooh, budesliga insta has a ticker in their live story counting down to potm announcement at 3.

Would make sense to give that the 3 o clock release with futmas at 6.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oooh, budesliga insta has a ticker in their live story counting down to potm announcement at 3.

Would make sense to give that the 3 o clock release with futmas at 6.

Please god, have about 20+ IF's saved for this i need the cash flow :pac:

meh draft token..I must have gotten 5 of them so far..crap rewards and hate playing draft.

Seen this on twitter, it’s a 90 rated reus, going to be expensive

https://twitter.com/brokerfut/status/1073590690117050375?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Marquinhos the best pull from that Mega Pack SBC. Into the Trade Pile he goes with the other 15x Marquinhos I already own.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Seen this on twitter, it’s a 90 rated reus, going to be expensive

https://twitter.com/brokerfut/status/1073590690117050375?s=21

might as well just give the man a 99 card now..the whole german potm is a farce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    might as well just give the man a 99 card now..the whole german potm is a farce.

Will you ever stop moaning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

One of them is an 87 rated squad

Yikes

An 87 rated squad, yet it says 86 I'm the title....what are EA doing.
    An 85 squad, 2 86 squads and an 87 squad. He's completely crazy price wise.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Will you ever stop moaning :)

for that now I'm not going to tell you that fifa are live streaming at hte moment and are giving away Petit and Desailly.

Oh wait.....damnit :D

And ffs EA..update the dynamic players.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was wondering why all my English cards sold in my pile. 11 Lingard and five Smalling, lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement