Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

856k to complete according to futbin. Mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

The bauman investment ain't gonna cut it for this, your going to need feckin Neurs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I might make some money off that Reus SBC :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fabinho in the mega pack. Noce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

7ifs my jedvaj and Lang better sell ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

at that price will very few will do the sbcs

seamie78 wrote: »
    at that price will very few will do the sbcs

Think you might be under estimating how many people like those special cards.

Looks expensive at the moment but might drop a bit mid week when the wl is over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Jedvaj should sell handy. He's gone to 16k now. Was hanging about the 13/14 all week.

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Jedvaj should sell handy. He's gone to 16k now. Was hanging about the 13/14 all week.

Hopefully have all mine listed at 17k same with the Lang.

Also threw up a few random low rating ifs for around 15k to see what happens ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

His price is crazy. As was said, very few will be able to afford him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Am I wrong to be annoyed that I can't use 1st potm Reus to knock a good few hundred k off of the sbc cost ?

1st Potm Reus is the only one I've done but based off of last year I thought that if the same player got a second potm card you'd just be able to trade the old one/one of their informs in and then do some other sbcs ?

Nah his price was fixed this year. People had stockpiled his IF to the state that he was 500k. Was never going to be needed. Blame the community.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Iniesta rising again on PC. Was at 25k and now at 29k and hitting 32k shortly.
    Will give it over the weekend to see if the icon sbc drops and then flog him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nah his price was fixed this year. People had stockpiled his IF to the state that he was 500k. Was never going to be needed. Blame the community.

EA have been fighting investors super hard this year.

Sadly, this time they decided to screw the people who had done the first POTM in a bid to stop investors.

It’s so expensive, the IFs won’t double. They will tick up a few thousand though.

Mind, with Futmas about to start too, I’d say that increase will continue over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Two drafts this year, both times knocked out in the first game. Got ****e formations, 1st was a 451 because the rest were 5atb and 3atb, and the exact same again except I used 4141. My opponents always seem to have 100 chem god sqauds

Just look at the market of Rues IFs. They're so spare even now he's not required for his own SBC. His price would have gone mad for anyone who doesn't have one.
    They were stuck either way. Someone had to get the tough line, why not the people who already have one. Most probably have the coins to do him again anyway.

EA are getting huge flak back from those potm owners at the moment on twitter.
    Not only that but the RTTF players still aren't updated to their new ratings.
    I'm enjoying the game this year but christ EA are seriously continuously dropping the ball here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Blazer wrote: »
    EA are getting huge flak back from those potm owners at the moment on twitter.
    Not only that but the RTTF players still aren't updated to their new ratings.
    I'm enjoying the game this year but christ EA are seriously continuously dropping the ball here.

I have to say I'm not enjoying it as much as last year, I don't know what it is but I'll play around with formations etc and see if that helps.

Kimbot wrote: »
    I have to say I'm not enjoying it as much as last year, I don't know what it is but I'll play around with formations etc and see if that helps.

I think maybe because its the first year where I get to play WL.
    Last year the thoughts of having to grind out the daily tournament put my right off it. At least its one thing EA have done right this year.

Last year the thoughts of having to grind out the daily tournament put my right off it. At least its one thing EA have done right this year.

Yeah I'm not where near good enough for WL, was hoping that would change this year but I seem to have gone backwards alot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Kimbot wrote: »

Yeah I'm not where near good enough for WL, was hoping that would change this year but I seem to have gone backwards alot.

Me too....I think we all just have to learn how to use timed finishing. It’s crazy overpowered from nearly every angle, even with the continuous changes/updates EA have made. I’m gradually starting to grasp the timing of it and I’m already seeing improvements with my finishing and goal scoring. Now to just improve my defending and I might be on to something.

Me too....I think we all just have to learn how to use timed finishing. It’s crazy overpowered from nearly every angle, even with the continuous changes/updates EA have made. I’m gradually starting to grasp the timing of it and I’m already seeing improvements with my finishing and goal scoring. Now to just improve my defending and I might be on to something.

SIF Van Dijk and Sanchez. Both are beasts in defense.
    And De Gea...he's a goddamn god in goals...without a doubt the best keeper I've ever played with in fifa...in any version.

I'm actually alright with the times finishes, my problem is lack of skills tbh haha

I just have to put a bit of time into it when I'm off over Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Prime icons confirmed for futmas (not necessarily today though)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Just packed Messi TOTGS card and selling him on since I already have his normal card at Cam so I'm going to sell him and I'm thinking of getting Pogba in midfield but I never have played with him and I'm worried about his low DEF work rate.

I also have Kante in my midfield so I can link him up pretty good with Messi still in the Cam role

Also what chemisty suits him best? Some saying Shadow/Engine?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Prime icons confirmed for futmas (not necessarily today though)

Balkack and sol Campbell today.
    4 more prime icons to come over futmas

Futmas is live, zaha looks tasty

Pretty crappy players tbh. Hopefully gets better.

looks like it refreshes every 24 hours. I've love a nice RB and Midfielder from the BPL.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Balkack and sol Campbell today.
    4 more prime icons to come over futmas

Sol Campbell doesn’t require an icon either, it will still cost a bit with all the IF’s and 83, 84, 85, 86 & 87 rated squads needed but given that you get about 300k worth of packs it should work out better than buying a baby icon for sbcs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement