Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Just seen 86 rated Josef Martinez poty in weekly objectives too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »

yep win 6 online single games using 11 MLS players.
    Meh.

Blazer wrote: »
    yep win 6 online single games using 11 MLS players.
    Meh.

I’ll be doing it, if he’s anything like his fifa 18 IF he’ll be a nice sub to have.

I reckon if they’d done this as an sbc you’d be looking at 80 to 100k so happy to get it as an objective instead.

I’ll be doing it, if he’s anything like his fifa 18 IF he’ll be a nice sub to have.

I reckon if they’d done this as an sbc you’d be looking at 80 to 100k so happy to get it as an objective instead.

Sturridge is my supersub :)
    I prefer to flog my MLs players for cha.ching :)

Sturridge is my supersub :)
    I prefer to flog my MLs players for cha.ching :)

Haha yeah gold rated mls keepers going for 6k now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

22 sales that cycle. 15 Baumann. 1k profit on each. Not massive profits but easy enough.

Sol Cambell for 700k? Tempted.

Like Zaha but he won't get near my team. He's nowhere near as good as the untradeables I already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just packed Messi TOTGS card and selling him on since I already have his normal card at Cam so I'm going to sell him and I'm thinking of getting Pogba in midfield but I never have played with him and I'm worried about his low DEF work rate.

I also have Kante in my midfield so I can link him up pretty good with Messi still in the Cam role

Also what chemisty suits him best? Some saying Shadow/Engine?

Pog a is quality passing. Sets everything up for me. Stamina not great but sufficient shooting is not good either

Pogba is super strong, and has a very visible presence on the field. I prefer him as a CAM, though his strength and passing from deep can be very good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Problem with pogba is he's good at nothing. He's bang average at everything. Better players to be had generally for both CAM and CDM. Hes one of the beat for a CM position, but literally any player can play there.

Unless you have loads of coins, he's not worth the extra over someone like Fred.

YaRwiJD.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Pogba has loads good about him in game. He is strong, tall, high stamina, lethal penalty taker, excellent long shot, 5 star skill moves very good passer of the ball.

If I could fit him in my midfield I'd have him on a jiffy.

Also, you can apparently use your Red reward cards for the Futmas SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I guess that rules out the SBC then. Wonder should I sell up my IF Kamaras?

Lord TSC wrote:
    Also, you can apparently use your Red reward cards for the Futmas SBCs.

Only in the zaha one. The Gomez one doesn't allow them.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Only in the zaha one. The Gomez one doesn't allow them.

Yeah, just noticed. Sucks.

I can do Torreira for 5k, but will wait for the reviews tomorrow. He looks super solid, but might risk waiting to see what comes next.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Alonso card updated. Nothing in my trade pile or subs bench has though....

My Nacho Fernandez has updated. Presume it'll take a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Played 5 WL games there, im 4-1, how i dont know, opposition getting possession from every deflection, the cpu blocking and interceptions are all still alive and well

Really thinking of trading this game in now, its so stupid, i mean when Mane gets out paced by a guy with 74 speed, whats the point

My 3 cards are upgraded florenzi, savic and cuadrado all look really good now.

My Nacho Fernandez has updated. Presume it'll take a few minutes.

Please tell me the blue champions league cards are supposed to upgrade? I'm after getting in 10 matas with a view to offloading them once he upgrades to 86....

• Advertisement

Please tell me the blue champions league cards are supposed to upgrade? I'm after getting in 10 matas with a view to offloading them once he upgrades to 86....

They don't.

They don't.

Oh bugger.... What is the point of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just drew a game 3-3,

i had 22 shots at goal, 16 on target

My opponent had 10 shots at goal 3 on target

They're upgraded already.

You thought Mata was a good option either way? He's useless apart from SBCs.

They are slightly better than their base cards. Every player from a CL team had one.

86 Alonso, Tah and Lingard now in my team. Very happy :)

They're upgraded already.

You thought Mata was a good option either way? He's useless apart from SBCs.

Got them all by sniping. Not gonna lose coins but thought they upgraded.... Time to ship them so

I know i shouldn't but I literally burst myself laughing at this. Probably the worst trading tactic of all time :):):) I mean that in a nice way :)

As per Reddit.

The Futmas SBCs will apparently follow a pattern with some players. It's decreasing kit number combo-ed with league finish last season.

So we're looking at the possible/probable following options between now and Xmas.

zzjtdbcmza421.png

So Zaha today cause he's Palace's 11. Gomez cause he's Argentina's.

Tomorrow it will be a #10 from one of the teams who finished tenth in the league, as well as Denmark's (Wass).

jayo26 wrote: »
    I know i shouldn't but I literally burst myself laughing at this. Probably the worst trading tactic of all time :):):) I mean that in a nice way :)

Glad I made someone smile today. Raginghahaha

• Advertisement

Glad I made someone smile today. Raginghahaha

For an extra giggle I have been holding onto them for ages until the group stages were over
    ..... Fml

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement