Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

For an extra giggle I have been holding onto them for ages until the group stages were over
    ..... Fml

Hold them, they’re at almost their lowest now because they were in packs this week. They shouldn’t reappear for a while as champions league finished until February.
    Every chance they’ll be needed in an sbc over futmas, we already saw the ucl live cards as an option in a sbc today. I’m certain ucl rare cards (mata) will be required at some stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What keeper is better, Allison or ederson? Their gold cards

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

2-1 from first 3 games..Zola a beast as usual.
    FB Sturridge on the other hand is a big pile of donkey piss. He couldn't hit a barn door. I'll probably end up using him in a SBC or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone ever accidentally list a player up after trying to compare price? Menu lagged & my poor UCL live Florenzi just went up on the TL. So annoying. ;(

4-1 this weekend league. Toxic sweaty nerds as per.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lamposts wrote: »
    Anyone ever accidentally list a player up after trying to compare price? Menu lagged & my poor UCL live Florenzi just went up on the TL. So annoying. ;(

Happened me with neymar at start of game lowest bin up to highest bin it was the longest hour of fifa watch ing and waiting for bids. I got lucky and lost 5 percent tax was able buy another straight away.

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »

I left out a zero once, thankfully it was only a 85 rated card that I sold for 1300 instead of 13000.

I also hit buy now a couple of times bidding on silvers and paid 10k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I left out a zero once, thankfully it was only a 85 rated card that I sold for 1300 instead of 13000.

I also hit buy now a couple of times bidding on silvers and paid 10k.

Yeah I've bought loads of fitness cards for 5k ha it's a hazard of the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Just last month I paid nearly 50k for Sterling’s base card when it was going for 20k. App can be a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    As per Reddit.

The Futmas SBCs will apparently follow a pattern with some players. It's decreasing kit number combo-ed with league finish last season.

So we're looking at the possible/probable following options between now and Xmas.

zzjtdbcmza421.png

So Zaha today cause he's Palace's 11. Gomez cause he's Argentina's.

Tomorrow it will be a #10 from one of the teams who finished tenth in the league, as well as Denmark's (Wass).

Sampdoria finished 10 in Seria A, Parma won the 2nd division. Don't know how they are in the list for tomorrow.

I reckon that list is just BS to be honest.

Also on the 9th day, Gladback don't even have a no9

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah I mean who would want Newcastle's No 10...They'd need a 10 + onto their stats and still be ****e.

Did Zaha..didnt' realise he had 5* skills..,.can't be any worse than donkey sturridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

One method I saw that could be it is similar to the one posted earlier.

One player is the classic countdown to Christmas (11 days left and Torreira is No11)

One player is from a national team ranked that number (squad number dosnt matter)

One player is from a club team that finished the number in the table (again squad number won't matter)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Didn't futmas cards get upgraded with the winter upgrade last year, so that Torreira card could be a bit higher in a few weeks.

Didn't futmas cards get upgraded with the winter upgrade last year, so that Torreira card could be a bit higher in a few weeks.

Did the Torreira sbc as I had untradeable muslera and mustafi so then it was just a case of filling in the rest of the team with cheap Brazilians I had picked up earlier in the week

Heard a lot of people bigging him up on twitter so at that price willing to give him a try and as you say, he’ll be upgraded in a few weeks, probably to 84.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Have you played with Torreira yet? How do you find him? It's a cheap looking SBC but I'm not sure if I should just wait for something better?

Was nice to take a break from wl and not be trying to cram in 10-12 games on a Friday evening.

I found the mls weekly objective fun too, I like those type of challenges where everyone is playing with weaker teams and you have to strategically pick your 3 subs (hazard, auba and Davinson Sanchez)
    Plus got to use my league sbc Rooney and scream schweinstwiger.
    Every single person I played had scream schweinstwiger!

Got 3 wins out of the way, a super card for a pretty easy weekly objective.

Have you played with Torreira yet? How do you find him? It's a cheap looking SBC but I'm not sure if I should just wait for something better?

No didn’t get a chance yet as just playing that mls challenge in weekly objectives.

Just seen several tweets like this so decided to chance him (click on it and read full thread)

https://twitter.com/iamstaffonl_y/status/1073720787016798209?s=21

So wait are all Futmas cards upgraded permanently in a few weeks?

He's savage lads, well when you're at my level anyway.
    First game a goal, an assist and a penalty won.
    Now that's not what he's there for but he's a little terrier and has a lovely weighted through ball.
    Wouldn't have him without a brute like Fabinho beside him though.
    In game stats are higher then gold Fab and Kante and he's cheap, you can't go wrong really given the price.

Redo91 wrote:

No only if base cards are upgraded a certain amount, he's up 4 from base so probably won't but he's 82 in h2h at the moment so there's a slight slight chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Was nice to take a break from wl and not be trying to cram in 10-12 games on a Friday evening.

I found the mls weekly objective fun too, I like those type of challenges where everyone is playing with weaker teams and you have to strategically pick your 3 subs (hazard, auba and Davinson Sanchez)
    Plus got to use my league sbc Rooney and scream schweinstwiger.
    Every single person I played had scream schweinstwiger!

Got 3 wins out of the way, a super card for a pretty easy weekly objective.

Exact same... had a good few MLS cards in my club including red Valeri, who is unreal btw.

Had a lot of fun playing all of the MLS squads. Didn’t realise you could use subs as well and it’d still count... had an all MLS bench and seemed to roll past everyone. 3 wins out of 3, I’ll probably get the rest of them tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭Guffy

Can someone explain why people create game and quit when match in wl league? 9 in a row opponant quit in thefirst page or jersey selection. Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Guffy wrote: »
    Can someone explain why people create game and quit when match in wl league? 9 in a row opponant quit in thefirst page or jersey selection. Wtf?

Could be latency or connection issue.

Could be anything really. I sometimes have to quit back to the main menu otherwise I am stuck on the selection screen for way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Kimbot wrote: »
    What keeper is better, Allison or ederson? Their gold cards

I have IF Allison untradeable and I don't like him at all.

I really liked ederson when I had him!

Lloris is also very good of he suits your team/budget

Redo91 wrote:

No only if base cards are upgraded a certain amount, he's up 4 from base so probably won't but he's 82 in h2h at the moment so there's a slight slight chance

Thanks for the reply.

Tempted to wait in the hope of a PL RB or LB. He seems a bit pricey for an 82.

What does h2h stand for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I have IF Allison untradeable and I don't like him at all.

I really liked ederson when I had him!

Lloris is also very good of he suits your team/budget

Thanks noob, I have both and Allison is alright but sometimes he will not save easy shots. Packed ederson the other night so I'll give him a bash and I picked up torreira last night so technically I have upgraded 2 spots so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Redo91 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.

Tempted to wait in the hope of a PL RB or LB. He seems a bit pricey for an 82.

What does h2h stand for?

Head to head

Kimbot wrote: »

Thanks noob, I have both and Allison is alright but sometimes he will not save easy shots. Packed ederson the other night so I'll give him a bash and I picked up torreira last night so technically I have upgraded 2 spots so far :)

I really liked ederson put a cat chem on him.

I do think lloris is better than them but only worth the upgrade if you have coins to spend wouldn't upgrade ederson until your team is strong.

I picked up torriera as well like him so far but don't get the tweets of people dropping kante for him he's perfect for a team on a budget though

Can anyone give me an idea of what the futmas cards are about?

Will they get upgrades or is that it? Tempted to do zaha but really don't need him would make a nice sub through

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Can anyone give me an idea of what the futmas cards are about?

Will they get upgrades or is that it? Tempted to do zaha but really don't need him would make a nice sub through

they are upgraded version of base gold cards.
    Generally EA bring out some crappy ones first, but ones that are just decent enough to get people to waste their cards on it early on.

I'd personally wait, we'll definitely see better cards.

• Advertisement

Ok cool thanks for that.

Thinking of liquidating a lot of my club should come out with around 1 mil coins.

Half thinking of getting SIF VVD and SIF Mahrez as there's a good chance they will get upgrades next month?

Would leave me with around 300k and a few decent rated players in my club to use towards a futmas SBC if a good one comes up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement