Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

crap incoming IF for Jesus..would be a nice card to get as WL reward.
    Now I definitely have to hit at least 11 games this weekend as I think he'll go to an 85 or is it a 84?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Ok cool thanks for that.

Thinking of liquidating a lot of my club should come out with around 1 mil coins.

Half thinking of getting SIF VVD and SIF Mahrez as there's a good chance they will get upgrades next month?

Would leave me with around 300k and a few decent rated players in my club to use towards a futmas SBC if a good one comes up

If you’re going to spend 210k on mahrez SIF you’re better off spending the extra 150k to get his otw card.
    The way city are playing they’ll have a player in totw pretty much every week. Turn of Jesus this week but could easily be mahrez next week

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If you’re going to spend 210k on mahrez SIF you’re better off spending the extra 150k to get his otw card.
    The way city are playing they’ll have a player in totw pretty much every week. Turn of Jesus this week but could easily be mahrez next week

its 200k extra on pc damnit...I love his card though. I keep buying it and reselling it but damnit..its such a great card. Pity it wasn't an ST card..I'd swap Zola for Ballack and put Mahrez up front.

Blazer wrote: »
    its 200k extra on pc damnit...I love his card though. I keep buying it and reselling it but damnit..its such a great card. Pity it wasn't an ST card..I'd swap Zola for Ballack and put Mahrez up front.

Yeah I really like it, I’ll probably keep it up until I get Best.

Yeah I really like it, I’ll probably keep it up until I get Best.

Best is excellent but Mahrez is far more fun to use and just as deadly coming in off his left.
    I might hold tough for the otw sbcs and hope I get it.
    Wouldn't mind but I picked it from a pack and sold it for around 120k or so the week they launched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

10-2. Best WL start ever. The tilt will come and my hair shall fall out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Having a nightmare start to the weekend.

Think I'm 2-6

Iv binned my defence of Courtois, SIF Lala, Varane, CL Ramos, Marcello

Replaced with De Gea, Walker, VVD, OTW Sokratis, EL Alonso

I'll probably go back to the others but someone had to get the blame as Courtois was making 0 saves.

Got that mls player in objectives, last guy I played had very poor etiquette:D I’m 2 up after 10 mins and the lag is horrendous (same for him as you could see him trying to steady his player each time he received the ball)....he made me play out the entire match. Just quit ffs! I understand not quitting in wl as people want the rivals points but when the lag is that bad in a friendly and you’re being well beat why would you bother.

I had a game last night where the lag was awful too, 0-0 after 10 mins so I decided to quit as couldn’t play 90 mins like that but had the decency to kick it into my own net first, I’m sound like that haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Can't stop thinking with my team haha

Screenshot-20181215-162326.jpgexotic names that start with m

This weekend it's ballack and neymar in and savic back in.

jayo26 wrote: »

I used to call my mine Reus cakes and Lahm chops.
    You see some brilliant names alright.
    I was gonna call my current team Zola...Z O L A Zola..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

jayo26 wrote: »

What have you accidentally posted in there? Exotic names that start with m.

Brings you to a baby name site :pac: Not exactly what you'd expect to see in here :D:D

What have you accidentally posted in there? Exotic names that start with m.

Brings you to a baby name site :pac: Not exactly what you'd expect to see in here :D:D

Haha it's the pistimage website they attach random links at bottom of pictures.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How's Ballack?

Wanna treat myself to a "big" card for Xmas and tempted. Want to see what the other icons incoming are though.

Rumours of a striker Rashford card for Futmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How's Ballack?

Wanna treat myself to a "big" card for Xmas and tempted. Want to see what the other icons incoming are though.

I had ballack and didn't really like him to be honest, wins the ball back but couldn't get him to do much else, scored a couple of belters with him though.

How's Ballack?

Only played a few games with him but does what I want him to do. Mathaus was brilliant but he was too short and I had no defence at corners so now with savic and ballack I have loads of hight and strength in midfield and for corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    I really liked ederson put a cat chem on him.

I do think lloris is better than them but only worth the upgrade if you have coins to spend wouldn't upgrade ederson until your team is strong.

I picked up torriera as well like him so far but don't get the tweets of people dropping kante for him he's perfect for a team on a budget though

All keepers should have the basic chem style as it boosts all stats by 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

crap incoming IF for Jesus..would be a nice card to get as WL reward.
    Now I definitely have to hit at least 11 games this weekend as I think he'll go to an 85 or is it a 84?

He'll go to an 85.

He'll go to an 85.

sweet jesus everyone will have him.

next futmas is up soon. Wass/Doumbia and Rashford LW 84

No inform Jesus will ever compare to his first one for city where they gave him 99 stamina for some strange reason he was phenomenal for me loved that card.

• Advertisement

Just sold a load of the Lyon center back Marcelo for between 1400-1600. Bought between 800-900 off the back of some advice in here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

AH, that's why Mata shot up. Rashford needs a United player, 2 IFs (or OTW) and an 85 rated squad.

Way too expensive for another LWer, but the 5 Mata cards I have will do me well :) Bought them for 28k, already up to 36k.

AH, that's why Mata shot up. Rashford needs a United player, 2 IFs (or OTW) and an 85 rated squad.

Way too expensive for another LWer, but the 5 Mata cards I have will do me well :) Bought them for 28k, already up to 36k.

Nice I have a few Matic up for sale. Should move them now. Think I'm getting the hang of this trading craic. Prime RVN here I come :pac:

As per Reddit.

The Futmas SBCs will apparently follow a pattern with some players. It's decreasing kit number combo-ed with league finish last season.

So we're looking at the possible/probable following options between now and Xmas.

zzjtdbcmza421.png

So Zaha today cause he's Palace's 11. Gomez cause he's Argentina's.

Tomorrow it will be a #10 from one of the teams who finished tenth in the league, as well as Denmark's (Wass).

The 10 and Denmark were right anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

The 10 and Denmark were right anyway

Yeah it's any number 10, any player from nation ranked 10th and any player from a club which finished 10th

This tweet shows the ridiculousness of the pricing of that rashford sbc.

https://twitter.com/futditup/status/1074009272252579843?s=21

This tweet shows the ridiculousness of the pricing of that rashford sbc.

https://twitter.com/futditup/status/1074009272252579843?s=21

but its a different colour!!!! :D

but its a different colour!!!! :D

:D and it’s untradeable, so you never have to worry about being tempted to sell ;)

Futmas sbc for mega pack.
    And what a mega I got :)
    2.3 million :)

7-DAFC57-F-C807-4-A11-808-A-F301-A4-B0-EFCC.png

• Advertisement

Futmas sbc for mega pack.
    And what a mega I got :)
    2.3 million :)

7-DAFC57-F-C807-4-A11-808-A-F301-A4-B0-EFCC.png