Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Futmas sbc for mega pack.
    And what a mega I got :)
    2.3 million :)

7-DAFC57-F-C807-4-A11-808-A-F301-A4-B0-EFCC.png

Some people have all the luck :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Some people have all the luck :):)

Second icon in fifa 19.
    I’m the new Osmosis :)

Second icon in fifa 19.
    I’m the new Osmosis :)

That's so unfair I have only packed one!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Bah Humbug!!

Question now is do I keep him or sell and buy Gerrard/Cryuff or Stoichkov?

• Advertisement

Question now is do I keep him or sell and buy Gerrard/Cryuff or Stoichkov?

What's your team now buddy? I've tried few icons this year.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Bah Humbug!!

You 1-1 again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

you'd be mad to sell him. One of the best icons for a CM position.

RossieMan wrote: »
    you'd be mad to sell him. One of the best icons for a CM position.

Doesn’t suit my formation though and I’m not changing it for one player.
    I

You 1-1 again?

0-0, barely played the game this week so me no have enough points to enter, think I have about 300 lol

• Advertisement

What's your team now buddy? I've tried few icons this year.

I wouldn’t mind trying Stoichkov.
    Could also get Ronaldinho 91ST. That would be fun.
    I was running Matic and Fabinho in midfield and I want to replace Matic alright. Seerdorf is too lightweight there.
    I could also get Best or continue to save for R9.
    I currently would have about 3.7 million spare change if I sold Seerdorf

D234213-C-9150-4-A25-AB22-07-E964022-B96.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Best out of my mega pack.... 82 corluka haha

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Don’t do Rashford SBC... Trust me omg is he poor!

dmca77 wrote: »

100k anyway for it..so much for the time of giving.
    Hopefully we see better ones..wouldn't mind a Matic one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

100k anyway for it..so much for the time of giving.
    Hopefully we see better ones..wouldn't mind a Matic one.

Give me a sub 100k vvd and I'll be delighted haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Son should be happening on Tuesday (as if the prem has a shortage of special left wing cards :D)

Wonder will they make him worth doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

I thought Rashford was worth doing with 94 pace and I could cut inside...... oh no........Fabinho is quicker

Kimbot wrote: »
    Give me a sub 100k vvd and I'll be delighted haha

Some chance of that I’d say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

dmca77 wrote: »

Just lost 6-4 to a guy with full bronze team except futmas Rashford and Pickford in goal.

LM Ajawi, Saudi Arabia player I think scored most if not all. Rashford was the only one I was not worried about.

That was fut champions game BTW. Ajawi was put on just after the first whistle. His team was called "stay positive" or something like that.

He was good.

Awaji, not Ajawi.

Couldn't decide what icon to buy. Knew I need someone to replace Matic so was going for Prime Rijkaard when I realised I could buy Rijkaard's CB card and Desailly's CM card and just swap them ingame.
    I still have 1.5 Million so could buy Best's card and swap my CL Carvajal for Walker.. anyone used both?

ZJ8bOdd.jpg

• Advertisement

anyone used both?

Aye, they're both for nothing :D

*as if I would know lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Aye, they're both for nothing :D

*as if I would know lol

Walker and Carvajal you numpty :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

7-17 this weekend. Feels like the casual players are gone and every game is skillers. Might give this a miss for Xmas weekend next weekend. Every game being a slog against people so much better than me isn’t fun any more, especially if I can’t even get to the 11 wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I started off 10 and 4. I'm now at 12 and 8.

Two thing that really don't work. The match making system being based on form. It means there's a glass ceiling and floor to each WL. As long as I play all my games I'll get to 14 wins but I'll never get past 17 or 20 at an absolute max. I'm stuck in this zone every week and apart from the really expensive meta players or Icons I can't really improve until I get enough coins.

The second thing is timed finishing has removed a huge amount of skill from the game. It means you only have to set your team up and practise one style because it's so overpowered that it will win you enough games.

I played a game last night, played him off the park. Total control, his keeper and the woodwork saving him multiple times and he gets two to bring it to extra time because every move was designed to get Neymar to timed finish it into the top corner. He had no gameplan other than that and why should he EA have set the game up that he will get success from just doing the same thing over and over.

If we could at least put a man to mark a specific player it would be useful. Had I been able to shut down his neymar he would have had nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    7-17 this weekend. Feels like the casual players are gone and every game is skillers. Might give this a miss for Xmas weekend next weekend. Every game being a slog against people so much better than me isn’t fun any more, especially if I can’t even get to the 11 wins.

Every game is just drag back to timed finesse. Its ridiculous. Such a broken game considering its played professional now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »

Yeah def take a break next week. I sat it out this weekend and I’ve played very little fifa but what I did play was fun, I did the mls challenge, which I enjoyed because I knew I had loads of time to do it, if I was trying to cram them in around weekend league games I wouldn’t have bothered and to be honest, that 86 Josef Martinez looks better than any red IF I got through weekend league.

I think you’ve played nearly every weekend league, I was the same and found last weekend such a chore to play, if I’m off work Friday I might play weekend league next week, if I’m working I’ll leave it as not trying to cram in all those matches on Christmas weekend.

There should also be a futmas player available via weekly objectives, so just take a week off, have a bit of craic doing the objectives and more importantly just enjoy Christmas without trying to squeeze in 10-11 hours of fifa!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Finished 15-14. In my penultimate game, I was trailing 4-2 coming into the 90th minute and managed to pull it back to 4-3. There was 3 minutes of added time and I'm on ultra attacking.

In the final seconds, the ball lands to Fabinho on the edge of the penalty area and he is clean through with Lozano to his right. I stupidly take the shot with Fabinho and miss instead of just playing in Lozano for the easy finish.

Oh the what-might-have-beens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

This week has been my favourite weekend league as I didn't register in time.

Came back today and did the two mega packs sbcs and got Eusebio...the Spanish manager :pac:

Did the Wass SBC with my untradeables as his normal card was great for me.

Hoping for a Firmino sbc today.

Might sell Del Piero as well and use the coins to trade and then decide what icon sbc to do once all 6 are out.

Bored, splashed out on an online draft token. What a crock of shoite I got given. Best player was 87 Van Dike, rest were 85 and less and and and........ not fair mummy

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    This week has been my favourite weekend league as I didn't register in time.

Came back today and did the two mega packs sbcs and got Eusebio...the Spanish manager :pac:

Did the Wass SBC with my untradeables as his normal card was great for me.

Hoping for a Firmino sbc today.

Might sell Del Piero as well and use the coins to trade and then decide what icon sbc to do once all 6 are out.

Had an if wass last year and he was great for me in fairness. Was tempted to do his sbc this time around

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement