Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

10 games left am drunk as **** need 1 win to get to 17 this gonna be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did the Bobby futmas card.

Cost me about 100k plus players already in my club.

Defo worth it

All done. 17 wins with 6 games to spare I'll take that and not bothered going for 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Broadband acting up since last night and poor to no mobile reception in mobile, so will finish on 2-6 :)

Blessing in disguise probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Defo worth it

Did it myself. Had the players in the club.

His finiese outside the box is something else

• Advertisement

Another milestone trading 10 million mark passed.

20181216-232313.jpg

Consumables work!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Defo worth it

I'm debating it, I have 120k and a good few of the players already I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did firmino with my untradeables + 60k. He single-handedly won the last match I needed for the mls poty challenge by shrugging off the defender a rifling a low driven across the keeper like it's fifa 18 :D

Sold my 84 Sulejmani for 20.5k each which is a profit of 4k per card.

Just need to buy fabinho and my team for next wl will be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Decided to exchange the silver players on the sol Campbell sbc as I kill 5 mins waiting for squad battles rewards.

It gives a gold Players Pack with only 1 rare, get the Spanish flag, keeper, I’m sure it’ll be reina or kepa

Up pops the United crest!

Howya Dave :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sickened me to do it as a United fan but I did the Firmino SBC

Gonna be playing CAM in a 4231 for me instead of SBC Depay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Another milestone trading 10 million mark passed.

20181216-232313.jpg

Consumables work!!!!

Not far behind you now at 9.5millon :)
    Granted 2 icons accounted for 3.3 of that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 yyt

jayo26 wrote: »
    All done. 17 wins with 6 games to spare I'll take that and not bothered going for 20.

I won 4/5 ended up with 8/24. Ive no idea what happens to me the later into friday it gets :o

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Anyone using RTTF Renato Sanches? Im using FUT Swap Upgrade Josuha Guilavogui currently as a sitting mid, but he's wrecked by half time usually

Sanches is over 200k now, but his speed and work-rate looks really good, might wait to see what other FUTMAS cards come out, hoping for a LB as backup to Alaba

Screenshot_20181216-200904_Companion.jpg

Current team, gone back to the myler tactics and doing ok, 4-2-4 is much more craic but this is more solid.

any advice to improve?

pretty happy with everything bar the keeper but so close to a full colour team i dont want to change him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

How you finding TAA? I found him a complete liability at the back, keeps getting caught down the wings.

Improvements depends on your coin total. Getting Sanchez out for a better CB. Getting a proper CM instead of Llanana. You can't improve your front two, that's for sure.

Definitely dump Arnold, he’s a huge liability at the back.
    Also switching to De Gea should be the first change you make.

Thinking about selling Sanchez rttf while I still get a good price for him and either getting Ramos who I can pair with Carvajal or getting Chiellini and an RB from serie A.
    Ramos is only 6ft while Desailly is 6”1 so I lose height from Sanchez who is 6ft 2.
    I could get Campbell but it would mean having to sell Desailly and Rijkaard as I have to swap them in at the start due to their positions.
    As I said Rijkaard is a massive improvement in midfield so definitely want to keep him. Think I will do his prime when it comes out.
    Only Viera and Petit would be better than him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

If you have the coinage buy totgs De gea I bought him yesterday. He's the keeper ive used. I didn't like de gea gold card. But this is alot better.

I actually find TAA pretty good but I have him set to stay back, wins plenty of headers at the back post.

But I'll keep an eye on him.

I have about 300k to spend so not sure who to go for was looking at Sanchez RTTF but they drew Dortmund so I dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Just packed prime Rijkaard, first time I'll ever have decent coin to spend, do I invest it or just spend to upgrade the team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Post your team.

Sell. Hes not actually that good.
    im sure you'll have better results investing it into your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Team isn't great, there's loads of room for improvement, he's definetly for sale alright.
    Right, I'll do the team and hope to trade better in the future

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sell. Hes not actually that good.
    im sure you'll have better results investing it into your team.

Sometimes I wonder if you play the same game as us.
    Rijkaard is fantastic at CM /CDM. He’s spot on for breaking up the play and passing into key spaces for your strikers to get onto.
    Sure Viera is better but he’s double the price.
    Petit is your other option but Rijkaard is definitely in the top 3 CDM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hoping for a FUTMAS Akanji later today... will be a lovely pair for Zakaria, and a good reason to sell my IF Langs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I’ve had an absolute nightmare today. First day off for Christmas so said I’d play a few games (usually get less than 10 in during the week). Started the day in Division 5. Played 5 games and lost all 5. Was down in division 6 for the last three but no sign of them to get any easier. Last of the games he goes down to 10 men after 10 minutes and I still manage to lose 3-2.

My defence is a joke. Most games I have more possession and shots yet still lose. Most keepers I’ve come up against play better than Ederson does for me aside from that last game when he actually kept me in it. Never had a run like this in FIFA before. I can’t buy a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hoping for a Cyprien tonight although I have no use for him.

Blazer wrote:
    Sometimes I wonder if you play the same game as us. Rijkaard is fantastic at CM /CDM. He’s spot on for breaking up the play and passing into key spaces for your strikers to get onto. Sure Viera is better but he’s double the price. Petit is your other option but Rijkaard is definitely in the top 3 CDM.

So do I. Maybe it's the quality of opponent or something. There's a reason he's only 1.1 mil(Xbox) for a prime icon. He's not even top 7 cdms for me. Ballack, baby blanc etc are all better. I'd even have Kante over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Finished with 21 wins this weekend. I couldn't have done it without 92 Lewa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone using RTTF Renato Sanches? Im using FUT Swap Upgrade Josuha Guilavogui currently as a sitting mid, but he's wrecked by half time usually

Sanches is over 200k now, but his speed and work-rate looks really good, might wait to see what other FUTMAS cards come out, hoping for a LB as backup to Alaba

I have over 140 games played with Sanches and find him remarkable. The only issue I've found is his shooting is a bit medicore. Well worth the coins as he's gone down in price because of the UCL draw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement