Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

See Leverkusen drew Krasndor in the Europa League. Given I like my special Tah, this is awesome news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    See Leverkusen drew Krasndor in the Europa League. Given I like my special Tah, this is awesome news :D

I have Fekir but might sell since they got Barca

He was 200k last night, now he is 145k

Lamposts wrote: »
    Finished with 21 wins this weekend. I couldn't have done it without 92 Lewa.

Please don't. I'm fighting a strong urge to do that 2POTM Reus, and complementing Lewandowski is only making that harder to do :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    So do I. Maybe it's the quality of opponent or something. There's a reason he's only 1.1 mil(Xbox) for a prime icon. He's not even top 7 cdms for me. Ballack, baby blanc etc are all better. I'd even have Kante over him.

Meh most people won’t look past those players you mentioned.
    Ballack is a CM and has fantastic stats but again he’s double the price of him.
    I’ve been playing with him and he really gels with Fabinho in midfield. The amount of times he was intercepting balls for me and his thorough balls are exquisite. For the role I have him in with my formation he’s really excellent. His job is simply stop the attack, and get the ball to my forwards which he does excellently. I don’t run forward with him to try and shoot 30 yard screamers. That’s what Zola is for:)
    But say in 442 I’m be going for Ballack/Kante ahead of him.

How come Kane is so cheap this year? 160k for a 90 rated BPL striker.

Is it a pace whore thing? I really want to try a tall, physical striker (someone to offer something different than all the small, pacy guys I have), and his price looks good for what he offers, but it worries me WHY he's that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Is it a pace whore thing? I really want to try a tall, physical striker (someone to offer something different than all the small, pacy guys I have), and his price looks good for what he offers, but it worries me WHY he's that price.

Have you tried Lukaku.

It’s a lot to do with it.
    I wonder will he get a toty card this year? It was awesome last year and i’d definitely go for one.

Have you tried Lukaku.

Briefly. Didn't leave an impression on me though.

Oh wow, just saw his price is only 176k though. He was 320k when I tried him before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Haven't turned the playstation on in over two weeks, same with the app, anyone else just lost all interest?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Haven't turned the playstation on in over two weeks, same with the app, anyone else just lost all interest?

Nope :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redzer7 wrote:

I got to 14 and 1 in the WL and just stopped. Definitely starting to wear. It's boring. It's just timed finesse or you don't score.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

88 Iniesta futmas available. Just 84 rating.

I hope you all got rid of him earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    I got to 14 and 1 in the WL and just stopped. Definitely starting to wear. It's boring. It's just timed finesse or you don't score.

I think it's more the trading side of it to me that's boring me I've just no motivation now, maybe it's because I'm so busy and just couldn't be bothered :pac: think I'll just sell up and start again in February or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Thought the 82 rated Dortmund futmas sbc looked good.

Then I saw the requirements: 85 rated :rolleyes: Too much for me to spend on an 82 when IF Koulibally is 88 rated and under 100k atm on Playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Thought the 82 rated Dortmund futmas sbc looked good.

Then I saw the requirements: 85 rated :rolleyes: Too much for me to spend on an 82 when IF Koulibally is 88 rated and under 100k atm on Playstation.

Yeah I’ll be passing on today’s players.
    Not even a bit of profit to be made as those sbc’s won’t be popular.

If we’re going to see Son as a futmas player it’ll be tomorrow so I’ll pick up a couple more dembeles for that but even if he does drop it all depends on his price whether he’ll create any profit.
    They got the rashford one so badly wrong that premier league 84’s didn’t budge in price.
    Loads of lw options in premier league so we’ll see what they do

ype futmas is crap this year.
    Last year I had Musa and Herrera which didn't cost much as all.
    EA are just taking the piss.
    Besides I've too damn many cards as it is.
    At this rate I'll be using potm lucas and flashback sturridge for icon sbcs.

Tempted by Ballotelli. I can throw in my Champs Ghoulum I don't need.

He'd perfect link to Zola, looks quick and strong and I was just saying I'd like to try a stronger striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

How are people guessing who's coming up?

Seen a few people in this thread be right with predictions?

Tempted by Ballotelli. I can throw in my Champs Ghoulum I don't need.

He'd perfect link to Zola, looks quick and strong and I was just saying I'd like to try a stronger striker.

Just did it.

Didn't cost me nothing, finally could use one of those useless red cards.

Full chem when linked with Zola and Parolo, if Mertens along him.

He was always fun to play with :)

ImANoob08 wrote: »

3 players each day, today is number 8, tomorrow number 7 etc.

1 player is a player who wears that shirt number 8
    1 player is a player from the country ranked 8th in the world
    1 player is from a side in the top 5 leagues who finished 8th

It’ll be the same tomorrow except all number 7.

1 will be a Uruguay player
    1 will be a player that wears number 7
    1 will be from a club in top 5 leagues that finished 7th

Rashford, Torreira and son were all strongly tipped for totw last week, the fact they missed out suggested they had a special card coming, rashford and Torreira proved the theory correct as they’ve since had futmas cards, if Son is getting one it’ll be tomorrow for number 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I was hoping for Akanji but those requirements are taking the piss. I guess I’ll just use Zakaria as a super sub instead :(

I was hoping for Akanji but those requirements are taking the piss. I guess I’ll just use Zakaria as a super sub instead :(

Read on twitter that he’ll get a winter upgrade so it’s really an 84 card in about 5 weeks. Still very steep though. I’d pass

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Tomorrow we could see Son, a Uruguayan and a player from maybe Sevilla.

Maybe Son, Jose Giminez and Muriel/Ben Yedder/Promes from Sevilla.

He's expensive cause they know people will want that chem link between the two of them. Its horrifically smart marketting. Give people the first part of it cheap, then gouge them for the second.

I'd have done him for 50-60k, but not a chance at 100k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »

3 players each day, today is number 8, tomorrow number 7 etc.

1 player is a player who wears that shirt number 8
    1 player is a player from the country ranked 8th in the world
    1 player is from a side in the top 5 leagues who finished 8th

It’ll be the same tomorrow except all number 7.

1 will be a Uruguay player
    1 will be a player that wears number 7
    1 will be from a club in top 5 leagues that finished 7th

Rashford, Torreira and son were all strongly tipped for totw last week, the fact they missed out suggested they had a special card coming, rashford and Torreira proved the theory correct as they’ve since had futmas cards, if Son is getting one it’ll be tomorrow for number 7.

Ah ok thank you!

Wonder will they go big on the Uruguay player a few sweet cards could be had!

A decent center half from the prem would be just brilliant for my team over the coming days.

Might buy up a high rated prem team in the hope

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭Guffy

Would love to see Mbappe tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Also can't see him being upgraded by 4 in the winter update. He might get to 80. They won't upgrade his Xmas card if it's only 80. Gotta get to 82 for that card to upgrade.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Tomorrow we could see Son, a Uruguayan and a player from maybe Sevilla.

Maybe Son, Jose Giminez and Muriel/Ben Yedder/Promes from Sevilla.

Ben Yedder already has an excellent card.

Not gonna do it, but if they drop that sbc, I might bring him back into my team. If his price drops.

He was just 50k at some stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Saw on reddit that there's a new patch on PC dealing with how gameplay is affected when your opponent's internet craps out.

It says it affects wl as well although I'm not sure why it would since that has dedicated servers ?

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Saw on reddit that there's a new patch on PC dealing with how gameplay is affected when your opponent's internet craps out.

It says it affects wl as well although I'm not sure why it would since that has dedicated servers ?

Dedicated servers or not, if your opponent connection "craps out", it craps out.

EA servers won't fix the quality of their user's connection.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement