Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

wonski wrote: »
    Dedicated servers or not, if your opponent connection "craps out", it craps out.

EA servers won't fix the quality of their user's connection.

Yeah that's what I mean. No amount of tinkering behind the scenes is going to improve the experience for playing someone with 9000 ping.

They've been good with detailed patch notes so far this year but this one seems vague,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Literally 3 useless cards today. That's more like the EA we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

That iniesta card is just pure troll by ea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Going to do the prime Ballack sbc.
    First to do the Campbell SBC so I can use him for Ballack's one.
    Reason is you get around 300k of packs from both SBCs so even with crap rewards you get around 100k back on each minimum.
    Ok Campbell first..who knows..I might get another icon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Any views on SBC for Campbell?

I've managed to get them all done up to the 87 rated squad and only spent probably 30k

The 87 one is going to cost me maybe 200k

Is he actually worth it?

I am very tight !!

• Advertisement

Any views on SBC for Campbell?

I've managed to get them all done up to the 87 rated squad and only spent probably 30k

The 87 one is going to cost me maybe 200k

Is he actually worth it?

I am very tight !!

Yeah he gets good reviews for his defense. He’s brutal at dribbling though so don’t try and dribble with him. Just hoof it or pass to the nearest player

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Felt like my pack luck was in after packing a discard IF last night. I decided to do the Roma SBC and out pops my first icon. I will never complain about packs again.

q48htfiy9w421.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Going to do the prime Ballack sbc.
    First to do the Campbell SBC so I can use him for Ballack's one.
    Reason is you get around 300k of packs from both SBCs so even with crap rewards you get around 100k back on each minimum.
    Ok Campbell first..who knows..I might get another icon :D

Do you really believe you get 100k back on 300k packs???

Wish you luck :)

You'd be lucky to get 50k most days. Only takes 1 player, though.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd be lucky to get 50k most days. Only takes 1 player, though.

With my luck this year you never know. And besides I have the dough anyway

Hehe, I just made around 70k from the icon portion.
    Allison and IF Kramaric.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Literally 3 useless cards today. That's more like the EA we know.

Just scored 7 goals in two games with Mario.

Nation and league links are important, too.

Granted he is not the top of the range player, but what can you expect?

Ronaldo futmas would be sweet since only few of us can even afford his base card :)

I can't.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Played 2 rivals games there with torreira, he is good. I drew both games, 1 where I dominated from start to finish and one was a hybrid bronze/silver who ran rings around me with his 51 pace players :(

Yeah he gets good reviews for his defense. He’s brutal at dribbling though so don’t try and dribble with him. Just hoof it or pass to the nearest player

Just finished it and it cost me 45k. Now to get to the console to actually play with him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone actually tried Campbell is he any good? I might buy him he is decent price for his stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone actually tried Campbell is he any good? I might buy him he is decent price for his stats.

You can get him on loan for 20 games for about 12k, probably worth the 12k before committing to an untradeable icon (although you could still use him to get a better icon through sbc if you don’t like him)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given I've an itch to do an untradeable, maybe Sol would be a "safer" bet to start with.

With my luck this year you never know. And besides I have the dough anyway

Hehe, I just made around 70k from the icon portion.
    Allison and IF Kramaric.

Got Walker from another pack so another 88k.
    It cost me about 1.4million to do Ballack. I forgot I was including the icon price when I actually used Campbell.

Seeing some videos on Ballack in the game and he looks absolutely amazing and great fun to use

4CNMiQy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Got Walker from another pack so another 88k.
    It cost me about 1.4million to do Ballack. I forgot I was including the icon price when I actually used Campbell.

Seeing some videos on Ballack in the game and he looks absolutely amazing and great fun to use

4CNMiQy.png

What's the formation like in the game? I have Messi TOTGS card and could cash in on him and play an attack of Aguero, Messi normal card and could get Salah in there instead?

What's the formation like in the game? I have Messi TOTGS card and could cash in on him and play an attack of Aguero, Messi normal card and could get Salah in there instead?

I really like it. Very solid and can score lots of goals. You need good wingers and a CM lime Fabinho and or Matic.
    Then own tall striker and a small little one like Aguero.

Where did you get the 89 Auba card? Was that an SBC?

• Advertisement

Player of the month last month.

424 is awful for controlling a game. You'll be smacked in the later stages of WL if you use that against decent opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

I really like it. Very solid and can score lots of goals. You need good wingers and a CM lime Fabinho and or Matic.
    Then own tall striker and a small little one like Aguero.

I actually have Kante and Pogba in midfield now, find Pogba a bit rubbish defending so be worried to have in him a midfield two :pac:

Player of the month last month.

424 is awful for controlling a game. You'll be smacked in the later stages of WL if you use that against decent opponents.

Hmm I’ve gotten Gold 2 (17 wins)with it with only 6 losses so it works well for me. I could switch to 4222 but I hate having to switch crap in game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You can get him on loan for 20 games for about 12k, probably worth the 12k before committing to an untradeable icon (although you could still use him to get a better icon through sbc if you don’t like him)

Good idea. I won't be doing sbc for him I'll just but him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Open a mega pack........ black background....... Spanish flag...... 76 rated

God dam it this game hates me haha I got gold fabhino so trying him out tomorrow. Next on the list is vvd

Out of curiosity Rossie what formation are you using now?

Blazer wrote:
    Hmm I’ve gotten Gold 2 (17 wins)with it with only 6 losses so it works well for me. I could switch to 4222 but I hate having to switch crap in game.

Since the latest update?

Still using 4-1-2-1-2. Find it the most balanced. Played a few 424s, they're trouble for the first 30 minutes or so and then all the players absolutely die from stamina issues so are easy to attack.

Must have a rematch to see if it was just crappy players or is the formation actually good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pack weight seems to have improved as people here are getting good pulls and after getting de gea last night from a crap pack, I did the bologna and Atalanta sbc’s tonight (about 9k each for 25k packs) and got Jerome boateng.

He’s only going for 38k at the moment so I’ll hold til Thursday, players always sell for more after people get their rewards, plus, either Kimmich (more likely) or Alaba will be in totw, when people get either full back as their red pick they’ll buy boateng as a strong Bayern link.

It happened last week with Koulibaly, rose from 30k Wednesday to 55k Thursday night as people were getting him as a strong link to Ghoulam IF.

Since the latest update?

Still using 4-1-2-1-2. Find it the most balanced. Played a few 424s, they're trouble for the first 30 minutes or so and then all the players absolutely die from stamina issues so are easy to attack.

Must have a rematch to see if it was just crappy players or is the formation actually good.

Crappy players I imagine.
    It does tear into them but I've learnt not to push them too hard and let my defence handle stuff as well. Its really only the 2 CMs that lose stamina..all the rest are fine.
    And when your subs bench is pretty good as well its not too much to worry about.
    As for a game I'm on any night this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Has there been a patch recently or something? After losing my 7th game in a row today. I wouldn’t consider myself to be a great player or anything but I’ve never lost that many. I’ve always had around a 50% win rate. My last game I had 14 shots on target to my opponents 7 and managed to lose 4-1. Sturridge and Salah had some unbelievable misses.

Also can you check previous results for this week in Rivals? I’m curious to look back on them but don’t know if it’s possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement