Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 yyt

Redo91 wrote: »
    Has there been a patch recently or something? After losing my 7th game in a row today. I wouldn’t consider myself to be a great player or anything but I’ve never lost that many. I’ve always had around a 50% win rate. My last game I had 14 shots on target to my opponents 7 and managed to lose 4-1. Sturridge and Salah had some unbelievable misses.

Also can you check previous results for this week in Rivals? I’m curious to look back on them but don’t know if it’s possible.

I felt the same this weekend. It was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sol Campbell loan - 5 games, 3 red cards

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

What is the story with the FUTMAS cards? Seeing a lot of people say that they will get a rating upgrade in the New Year? Took a year off Fifa last year but a lot said this happen with Fabinho last year? Did the Akanji and Zakaria SBC's, they weren't really worth it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If the base card of a player gets a massive update, they might get upgraded.

The only card worth doing so far has been firmino. The rest have been too expensive for what they are. Akanji is 100k +. You can get much better CBs for that kind of funds, and they're tradable.

RossieMan wrote: »

The only card worth doing so far has been firmino. The rest have been too expensive for what they are. Akanji is 100k +. You can get much better CBs for that kind of funds, and they're tradable.

Yeah I won't be doing anymore unless it's a high rated card in either the LB or RW, not many options in Bundesliga

• Advertisement

The Bundeliga is probably the worse of the big 4 leagues to build a team this year. Boateng and Alaba aren't even a good combination to use this year.
    La Liga is a good option for building a cheap OP team.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Did the firmino & torreira ones, the others didn't have the bang for buck for me. A bit of talk that Son might get a card this evening, I'd be interested in that. Picked up one each of the Dele Alli & Dembele UCL cards to hopefully sell on to those that may want a bit of colour in their squads if Son does get a futmas card. Worst case I can use them in my squad.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

At the weekend, I played someone with IF Belotti, a player I loved last year. And when I saw him, I thought "Ohh, I'd love to try him but I've got my untradeables."

And it hit me yesterday, that's part of why I've not really enjoyed bugger all in the last few weeks. I've not really built a new team. Everything revolves round the untradeables of Auba, Hazard, Zola....

So I think I'm going to put them aside for a bit, and look at building something completly different for a bit. If they fit into the team, fine. If not, super subs. But just for a change, I'm really tempted to grab a non-traditional team of some sort. Maybe something with Belotti and Lewandowski up front. Not something designed to be good by group consensous, but something designed to let me mess round with some cards I've not tried yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

RTTF Sanchez worth the punt at 290k?

Dortmund are good so the eat round could go either way so I dunno if I should it not..

The Bundeliga is probably the worse of the big 4 leagues to build a team this year. Boateng and Alaba aren't even a good combination to use this year.
    La Liga is a good option for building a cheap OP team.

I know, kind of regret it now, last time I played Fifa I had great craic with my Bundeliga team, this year my sub team is poor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I think I end up messing around with a new formation or players nearly every 2/3 weeks. I couldn't stick with the same side all year. There's always something I want to try out.

I sold Kane, Lukaku and Firmino and got in Eirksen, IF Martial and Marhez for a bit. Playing Eirksen as a false 9 and having loads of fun with it.

I suppose constantly changing my side is probably why I don't have a mega side yet at the same time :pac:

I think I end up messing around with a new formation or players nearly every 2/3 weeks. I couldn't stick with the same side all year. There's always something I want to try out.

I sold Kane, Lukaku and Firmino and got in Eirksen, IF Martial and Marhez for a bit. Playing Eirksen as a false 9 and having loads of fun with it.

I suppose constantly changing my side is probably why I don't have a mega side yet at the same time :pac:

That's typically how I "play" Fifa; a focus on team building rather than how poor I am at the gameplay. But the number of untradeables has done me in a bit this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I normally change my team around tots time. Whichever packs gives me the most tots I switch to that league.

I’d love to fit Neymar into my team. He’s bloody awesome.
    Would mean dropping Hazard though but might do it.

Also Ramos is unbelievable. He’s definitely a meta card , no other defender has his jumping and he can turn on a dime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone on Xbox played division 2 rivals regular? Wondering whats the usual requirement to hold rank1 on Thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone on Xbox played division 2 rivals regular? Wondering whats the usual requirement to hold rank1 on Thursday morning.

I say hi from Division 5

Finish rank 2 after playing a game or 2 and get decent packs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I say hi from Division 5

Division 7 here :D

I say hi from Division 5

And your happy but thats all that matters pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    And your happy but thats all that matters pal.

If I play anymore than a game or 2 I'll get relegated.

I'm bloody ****e

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If I manage to get 3 more games in I can win 4 mega packs untradable and am hoping they give me something good :D

If I play anymore than a game or 2 I'll get relegated.

I'm bloody ****e

Bloody ****e is me, you would easily beat me man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You can check previous week rivals scores on ps4, pretty sure Xbox is same.

wonski wrote: »
    You can check previous week rivals scores on ps4, pretty sure Xbox is same.

Yeah it never seeks that accurate on Xbox in my opinion will see how it goes anyway.

It's 23-25k each week on pc if that's any help. Probably add 5k for Xbox having more players.

It's 23-25k each week on pc if that's any help. Probably add 5k for Xbox having more players.

10k extra coz pc players are so bad :):):) apart from your self and blazer of course.

Looks about same points needed.

I did Akanji.

I had done Zakaria for about 10k, and did todays for about 70k. One is way to cheap, one was way to expensive, so I'm hoping they balance each other out a bit. But their stats look fun to try, and both look like super solid super subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I have no idea about points I just play for fun and see where I end up!

Huh.

Dier is sub 1k. And there's rumours of a Son SBC.

Gonna grab a few at 900 coins, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Needed one more win with a goal from mbappe to get the weekly futswap objective done.

5-3 in the 80th minute with mbappe having scored when he gets a goal by walking through a standing tackle and then gets another where my keeper saved it and my defender blocked it twice but his 4th attempt bounced over the line and obviously he shushes and dabs.

3 mins added time but in the 94th up pops my Futmas Firmino to add his 3rd goal of the match to his 2 goals and 2 assists prior with a 25 yard finess :D:D I normally don't celebrate but I made sure to run the pitch and make him watch the replay.

Back up to my best rank in Rivals again which is just over 1700 with this as my team:
    december.jpg

I'm aware that the center backs and keeper are awful but I had to sell Ter Stegen for Fabinho so him, Van Dijk and Umtiti will be bought next.

The two futmas cm are great craic with a deadeye because you can cut open people with through balls or score plenty of long shots against the people who just sit back and block the strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Rui costa prime icon sbc up

son sbc as expected. At first look it looks too expensive considering the left midfield options already available in premier league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Rui costa doesn’t require an icon, his 20 game loan will only cost around 10k so going to bring him for a test drive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement