Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Roy keane prime sbc

Lacazette futmas player, same requirements as the firmino one I think

Lacazette is 86, the same as his IF, not sure if this is another error?
    Won’t be doing it either way as don’t need a striker but might’ve been good for others if they’d made him 87

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Would selling kante come close to paying for Keane sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »

Pretty close.
    What’s it about 600-700k for Keane?

Probably about 410k on ps4, Keane be about 700k.

I’d def get keanes loan card for 8k before selling up kante

Hogey007 wrote:
    I’d def get keanes loan card for 8k before selling up kante

I know what your saying but it's an icon, plus he is Irish

• Advertisement

I’m debating selling Rttf Fabinho and doing Prime Keane to pair him up with Ballack.
    Fabinho is good though.

Plus when you factor in packs and cards already in hand, I think I will do it hopefully only need to sell kante when I get to last two

I know what your saying but it's an icon, plus he is Irish

Yeah I’m of the same thinking as you myself but there’s 30 days to do the sbc so I’m not rushing in, I’ll get his loan card and see who the remaining 2 icons are for the futmas promo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah I’m of the same thinking as you myself but there’s 30 days to do the sbc so I’m not rushing in, I’ll get his loan card and see who the remaining 2 icons are for the futmas promo

Leaks said it was Keane, Rivaldo and Crespo.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Leaks said it was Keane, Rivaldo and Crespo.

Ah cool, pity rivaldo prime is lw when his other 2 can play CAM.

I imagine crespo would need an icon like ballack does.

I’ll see how I get on with loan keane and loan rui costa for now and then get 1 or both.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sold 94 Ronaldo earlier to buy 92 schevchenko can't wait to try him in weekend league. Might see up my team after that then and take few weeks break.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Rocking a 4231

Courtois
    SIF Lala-Varane-CL Ramos-Marcello
    Kante-Pogba
    Mbappe-futmas Firmino-Neymar
    Prime RVN

Got 1 Mill to spend or sell Prime RVN and have 2 Mill to spend.

Was thinking of doing Keane but I'm just at the point where I don't know what to do.

Do ye reckon we could get a futmas Varane? Or is would the 88 Rio Ferdinand be much of an upgrade on normal varane?

Did the loan Keane to see how he gels with Ballack over 20 games.
    will decide then whether to do his sbc then or not. I've 2 mil to play around with.
    sometimes you can have too much money :D

Done the first 4 of the Keane SBCs for nothing, though admittedly they only make up bout 10% of the cost.

As a United fan and a Keane fan though, I'd been eyeing him up for a while anyway.

Done the first 4 of the Keane SBCs for nothing, though admittedly they only make up bout 10% of the cost.

As a United fan and a Keane fan though, I'd been eyeing him up for a while anyway.

Would you reckon he would be a good upgrade on Kante and would he be able to play in a 2 dm formation with Pogba?

No clue tbh. I used Kante and he was amazing. Not used Keane yet. His stats look amazing; with a backbone, he's a 95 rated CDM.

No clue tbh. I used Kante and he was amazing. Not used Keane yet. His stats look amazing; with a backbone, he's a 95 rated CDM.

I was thinking of putting a hunter on him lol

Get that pace and shooting up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's a complete waste to put a hunter on Keane. He'll hardly ever get a shot. Backbone or anchor are the options really.

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's a complete waste to put a hunter on Keane. He'll hardly ever get a shot. Backbone or anchor are the options really.

Keane scored a fair free or me at start of game from edge of the box. Because he doesn't charge into the box he tends to get rebounds and punches.

Kante had scored some rockets for me too but I didn't for one second thing, "Jesus, I should make his 56 shooting 66. " It's a complete waste when they're that ****e at shooting. It's a 1 in 10 shot regardless.

• Advertisement

Kante had scored some rockets for me too but I didn't for one second thing, "Jesus, I should make his 56 shooting 66. " It's a complete waste when they're that ****e at shooting. It's a 1 in 10 shot regardless.

Ah that's a different argument for not putting one on him tho. You said first it's because he won't get much shots for what it's worth I wouldn't put one on him either but for the reasons you have in your second argument not your first argument.

Both the same argument. He won't have many shots, if any at all. From what I've seen(videos of YT'ers) using him he's very defensive minded. Holds his position as a CDM very well. Will definitely look at bringing him in myself, exactly what I need.

Both the same argument. He won't have many shots, if any at all. From what I've seen(videos of YT'ers) using him he's very defensive minded. Holds his position as a CDM very well. Will definitely look at bringing him in myself, exactly what I need.

I won't argue with you if you think having very few shots on goal is the same as saying he is sh1t at shooting ha. Any way he is decent yeah.

Hunter was tongue in cheek really, will definitely bang up his pace as much as possible

Did it for 100k after going through my club

Think I might upgrade Varane with ferdinand now or I might keep coins (900k)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got Saipan Roy in on loan, lost all three so far, ergo he is crap.

Carry on.

Considering running all my non-rare golds into the upgrade, to try and cheapen Keane up a bit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Done the Roy Keane one. Had alot of the stuff in club so it was only going to cost me 350k till I got Salah in a pack. So prime Keane for 100k. I'll take that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I wonder when I'm playing this game do the opponents actually enjoy the game when they play crap slow build up play football?

I know I play right into their hands by wanting to attack as fast as possible but come on it has to be as boring as feck.

I swear the lad who just beat me didn't have a sprint button.

Also wondering why games felt a slog and realised I've been promoted to div 4. Lucky me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Liamalone wrote: »
    Got Saipan Roy in on loan, lost all three so far, ergo he is crap.

Carry on.

Sent of early three times, or did he actually play in those games?

• Advertisement

Screenshot-20181219-230821.jpg

Scrapped my team started again for a change if I don't fall in love with these this weekend in gonna take a break.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement