Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

So assuming the leak is true and the remaining icons are Rivaldo and Crespo I'm going to buy the two cb I need and then save all my coins and packs for toty.

Assuming toty comes in mid January the icon sbcs will still be up and the market should drop as people open packs and underprice players looking for quick sales which should drop the sbc price by about 70-100k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Did the keane sbc too, didn’t even use 1 game on his loan card after :D

Had everything in my club so it only cost me 20k in coins today (obviously it still cost me more as I bought those cards at some point)

Like a couple of others here I’m a united fan and I remember how excited I was when I see all the united icons this year so figured I might as well get keane.

I can actually still afford rui costa but I want to see what the remaining futmas players are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Jayo, have you tried Mbappe

The guy is insane with a finisher cem style on him.

Shoot across sthe keeper and it goes in top bins everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Jayo, have you tried Mbappe

The guy is insane with a finisher cem style on him.

Shoot across sthe keeper and it goes in top bins everytime.

I had originally planned on trying him but I thought salah looked better on paper and cheaper too.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Surely a futmas Shaqiri is on the cards given his exclusion from totw, possible positing change too.
    Futmas Firmino is absolutely unbelievable for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Surely a futmas Shaqiri is on the cards given his exclusion from totw, possible positing change too.
    Futmas Firmino is absolutely unbelievable for me.

Yeah good shout on shaqiri, it would be Friday so as Liverpool finished 4th last year so that’ll be the day they appear.

His nation has already appeared and his squad number is 23 so only available one then is Liverpool as 4th.

It’s England tomorrow so be interesting to see who that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Since I has loan Costa with 451 which I used for the majority of fifa18 and what a ball it was.
    Zola and Costa as the cams ripped his team apart. It more importantly it was highly enjoyable.
    Will try a few more games in division and getting Costa if it stays like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

wonski wrote: »
    Sent of early three times, or did he actually play in those games?

He walked the first two times, subbed off he was that kack, changed his chemistry style to ar5ehole and will see how that goes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭Guffy

Absolutely fecking raging. Played someone who scored 2 early goal. Dabbing and full replays. Every cut scene was watched in full.

Ended up winning 8-3 made him watch every celebration and replay (norm just hit lb+rb) game ends and i get ****ing kicked from game with a fúcking DNF message. FÚCK OFF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Lads are the futswap cards going to be every month? If so is there anything stopping us keeping the ones we get this month till a card we're interested in comes up.
    I don't play enough or care enough for that matter to get them all each time, whatever I land with it is, but do I have to use them this month?

• Advertisement

Lads are the futswap cards going to be every month? If so is there anything stopping us keeping the ones we get this month till a card we're interested in comes up.
    I don't play enough or care enough for that matter to get them all each time, whatever I land with it is, but do I have to use them this month?

apparently so..there's a number on each of them for each month..wouldn't surprise me if EA were too lazy to code it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

First trade in a while but suppose it was worth it...

Bought

25f35lh.jpg

Sold

16kq3pv.jpg

4.9 million for an 88 Eusebio!!! World's gone mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redzer7 wrote: »
    First trade in a while but suppose it was worth it...

Bought

25f35lh.jpg

Sold

16kq3pv.jpg

Nicely done.

It is a risky business, but nice to cash out few hundreds like that. Had few icons that wouldn't even sell at all anywhere near what I paid, never mind making a profit.

Better this than 300 Iniestas I guess :)

wonski wrote: »
    better this than 300 Iniestas I guess :)

Ain't nobody got transfer list for dat!

Liamalone wrote: »
    4.9 million for an 88 Eusebio!!! World's gone mad!!

Your eyes are **** ;)

Sodall in my rival rewards. Red pick was Sommer. Will do for SBC.

Ok so took the rewards this week if I don't get good packs I'm blaming you shower of ....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So today was the 1st time i took the packs rewards instead of the coins and it wasnt to bad, TOTW Duncan, basic Higuain, Fazio, Bruno Fernandez, and Lucas Vazquez

Finally a good pack

Got IF Fabihno in a tradable pack.

Reds were Tete and Sommer, meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Took untradeable packs for Rivals, some ok 84's for SBC's but the rest was crap, I usually take the cash though but I thought id take a chance for once, one thing that is annoying is that players in your club aren't listed just on rating, I forgot I had a heap of 84's untradeable when doing SBC's this week for Futmas

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Did the Meyler tactic of choosing the lowest rated player in the first red pick in the hope of getting a really good player in the second pick. Went for the 81 rated Brazilian striker over Sommer.

The second pack ... out pops Jesus! Wanted Fabinho though to upgrade his normal card but Jesus will do the job.

I suppose I can sell my Aguero that I bought a few days ago and haven't used yet. Took the untradeable packs and got Isco as my best player.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Blazer wrote: »
    apparently so..there's a number on each of them for each month..wouldn't surprise me if EA were too lazy to code it though.

I tried using last months on this months sbcs and it wont allow it at all.

Opened a pack last night, TOTW player, Brazilian Flag, ST.......... my fecking heart dropped hoping it was Jesus.

Nope I got the 81 rated fella instead :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Considering I only won 8 games, the best IFs I could have got ratings wise were Pepe, Blind or Witsel.

So I'm "happy" enough with Pepe. I probably won't use him, but I couldn't have got a higher rating so....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Pepe was my highest at gold 3. Really cant be arsed playing anymore games. I'm very close to giving up on this FIFA, nothing to keep me playing it. It's boring. Same crap as last year. No skill required. It's who can abuse the mechanics better. They need to bring back low drivens. At least then there's 2 shots to use other than timed finesse.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Pepe was my highest at gold 3. Really cant be arsed playing anymore games. I'm very close to giving up on this FIFA, nothing to keep me playing it. It's boring. Same crap as last year. No skill required. It's who can abuse the mechanics better. They need to bring back low drivens. At least then there's 2 shots to use other than timed finesse.

Low driven is there though isn't it? Lb, rb and b

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

It's there but not effective at all. Picking it over a finesse shot is basically giving up a chance.

Best thing they could do is remove timed finishing

That is the biggest issue with the game

As is now people don't even need to work chances, it's bull**** and the minute Monreal scored a 35 yard timed finnese on his week foot against me I knew it was a complate farce of a mechanic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Best thing they could do is remove timed finishing

That is the biggest issue with the game

As is now people don't even need to work chances, it's bull**** and the minute Monreal scored a 35 yard timed finnese on his week foot against me I knew it was a complate farce of a mechanic.

In fairness tho no matter what mechanic is there it will be abused. They need to sort out the crap with slow players keeping pace with the fastest in the game but I'm pretty sure they won't. I'd say most the issues with fifa will still be there plus more next year.

• Advertisement

It's there but not effective at all. Picking it over a finesse shot is basically giving up a chance.

Couldn't you have said the exact same in reverse though last year? Everyone taking low driven shots from 20 yards out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement