Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Blazer wrote: »
    I hate red links.
    I’d love Neymar, Ramos and Marcelo
    I would get rid of Van Dijk before Sanchez though. His card might go up another one.

Van dijk could go up aswell if he gets a winter upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Almost finished Rui Costa sbc with just the last one left.

Was hoping for a bit of luck in packs. 1x 84 and 2x83 so far, no informs or anything :)

Looks like it's gonna be full price for me.

In the meantime futmas Balotelli is fun to play with 27 goals and 12 assists in 22 games.

I knew Mario will not dissapoint :)

Anybody try prime scholes out. Debating about trying him out and sticking him as a cam behind CR7

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Pretty much the most guaranteed upgrade there is

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah a +2 would be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Anybody try prime scholes out. Debating about trying him out and sticking him as a cam behind CR7

I bought 90 best on the right for Ronaldo late last night, will try him out tonight. I am also looking at Scholes for cam.

Yeah a +2 would be nice.

Be class. I say a +1 is more likely tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just realized if I used sol Campbell along with keane in a 4-3-2-1 (then switch in game) I can use my sbc tierney on full chem.

Going to do Campbell’s loan now to try it out in weekend league.

Tierney looks like such a good left back card!

Got in 2 weekend league games before work and first impression of Campbell is, I’m glad I tried his loan first. Won 1 lost 1 but he cost me 2 goals in each game, it’s like his reaction is a half second slower than Sanchez RTTF (who he replaced)

First game I said, ah maybe it was just lag, but twice more in second game while VVD was his usual brilliant self.

Rui costa very firmly becoming one I think I’ll complete, as with Campbell, I’ll judge it over more than a couple of games but costa scoring the winner for me, unless they nerf the finesse shot he looks superb value for one of the lower end prime icons

So Keane as expected is adequate but not great.
    Fabinho and Rijkaard are far ahead of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea fabinho is better than Keane from playing with them both. He's not great at interceptions which is what fabinho is brilliant at.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, but Fabinho is Liverpool and Keane is United so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Played about 15 games with my new team in division 2 rivals and few games this morning in weekend league.

I started off with average performances but still winning most games but just couldn't get my attack working properly so I changed around instructions i turned off get in behind for stoickov and changed his instructions to false nine it made unreal differences he is much better dropping back and running at defenders.

But then my cam was running ahead of him and in behind. Erickson felt too slow for this and didnt seem to have great agility so I had a look on futbin and decided to try 86 Jessie lingard he turns out to be excellent on the role I want him in so fixed that.

Other players of note I'd say pogba is probably the best all round midfielder I've tried this year so far apart from mathaus he does everything for me feels better then ballack and makelle.

Van dijk without a shadow of a doubt is the best defender I've used this year he is just a beast in game cleans up everything.

Overall played about 15 games and lost two will see how I go with weekend league.

Screenshot-20181221-094948.jpggrab screenshot

Damn that ugly base gold card.
    My eyes...the googles do not work!!

Also it annoys me with the manager gold. Might change to silver just for the heck of it

Damn that ugly base gold card.
    My eyes...the googles do not work!!

Don't think his blue card is worth upgrading to. I might get his inform next weekend ;)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Don't think his blue card is worth upgrading to. I might get his inform next weekend ;)

I hope they pick another color for toty this year. Too many blue cards.
    I’ve 2 million spare and have basically given up upgrading my team.
    Will hold off and see what players get toty this year from bpl.

I hope they pick another color for toty this year. Too many blue cards.
    I’ve 2 million spare and have basically given up upgrading my team.
    Will hold off and see what players get toty this year from bpl.

Don't think Kane will get one this year :( he was phenomenal last year for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Surly a few certs for the BPL are VVD and Robertson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

ImANoob08 wrote: »

The way Liverpool have been getting IF's I wouldn't be surprised if there full 1-11 got TOTY cards.

EA are giving them IF's every chance they can.

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Probably. Boring though.
    A midfielder or striker would be brilliant.
    I wonder will Salah get a ST or RW card. Probably RW

yeah prob RW

surly see someone like Hazard to get people buying packs.

possibly torriea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭Guffy

Has futmas followed the pattern that was posted last week to date? Anyone know wat we are expecting today as the image is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got Muller from the marquee matchups.

First wl game and it was against a guy with 8 men back at all times and then pass it to his keeper to do the driven kick out to his winger.

A 92nd minute counter attack with 86 Martinez from the objective sorted him out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

jayo26 wrote: »
    Played about 15 games with my new team in division 2 rivals and few games this morning in weekend league.

I started off with average performances but still winning most games but just couldn't get my attack working properly so I changed around instructions i turned off get in behind for stoickov and changed his instructions to false nine it made unreal differences he is much better dropping back and running at defenders.

But then my cam was running ahead of him and in behind. Erickson felt too slow for this and didnt seem to have great agility so I had a look on futbin and decided to try 86 Jessie lingard he turns out to be excellent on the role I want him in so fixed that.

Other players of note I'd say pogba is probably the best all round midfielder I've tried this year so far apart from mathaus he does everything for me feels better then ballack and makelle.

Van dijk without a shadow of a doubt is the best defender I've used this year he is just a beast in game cleans up everything.

Overall played about 15 games and lost two will see how I go with weekend league.

Screenshot-20181221-094948.jpggrab screenshot

How are you finding sol Campbell so far?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    How are you finding sol Campbell so far?

He is nothing excellent to be honest he doesn't stand out like vvd does but he doesnt get caught out much either.

Most of my goals are conceded via my own impatient mistakes so it's hard to judge my defence and keeper most of the time. If incident have plenty of coins I wouldn't be using 800k on him to be fair.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Played a few squad battles with willian, fabhino and ederson and there is a far better fluidity with my team now it's great. I'm looking forward to playing a few rivals games this evening to see how the changes to my team are there :)

Just got the four wins in the draft...

Walk out boards drop....

Hey there 84 rated payet.....

I actually hate getting draft coins now..its just playing with a crappier version of my team in a formation I hate..I'm happy to lose in the first match just to get it over and done with. Rewards seem to be equally crap no matter how far you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone do Roy Keane? Played 10 games with his loan and he stinks. Just a passenger and doesn't excel at anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I actually hate getting draft coins now..its just playing with a crappier version of my team in a formation I hate..I'm happy to lose in the first match just to get it over and done with. Rewards seem to be equally crap no matter how far you get.

I only played 2 single player drafts and best reward was a 77/78 rated player. Not worth 15k entry at all.

• Advertisement

Winning it should atleast give ya a token to get back in payet goes for like 3k...

So I would be down 12k after winning the thing... makes zero sense to play it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement