Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lamposts wrote: »
    Anyone do Roy Keane? Played 10 games with his loan and he stinks. Just a passenger and doesn't excel at anything.

I actuallt think his middle card is better one to have he that little bit faster.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Winning it should atleast give ya a token to get back in payet goes for like 3k...

So I would be down 12k after winning the thing... makes zero sense to play it

Yeah a token would at least make crap rewards worth it cos sell a few different lots and make back your 15k bit by bit. Ideally I think the rewards should be each pack has a guaranteed over 84 player or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

7-3 after 10 games.

All 3 losses were to constant pressure tactics where my players seem to turn awful in response. Del Piero glides past defenses but against a constant pressure team he turns into Benteke.

One loss was 3-2 where the guy got 3 kick off goals so I've given up trying to defend kick offs and just attempt to hack players to pieces after I score now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Winning it should atleast give ya a token to get back in payet goes for like 3k...

So I would be down 12k after winning the thing... makes zero sense to play it

The issue then though is that you'd have people who are great at the game able to just get unlimited packs. They have to make it more risky than not to make sure it doesn't become a coin generator.

2-6 at the moment. Should be 4-4, but TWICE my internet died when I was 4 goals up on people :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lamposts wrote: »
    Anyone do Roy Keane? Played 10 games with his loan and he stinks. Just a passenger and doesn't excel at anything.

I did him. Tbh not sure what to make of him yet. I have to set to aggressive tackles and to stay back. He definitely does the job in staying in back but I don't think he tackles as much as pogba or fabinho did for me. I'm actually debating on whether to use the Keane prime for rivaldo. Only thing stopping me is I already have if neymar there and he's untradeable so can't sell him.

• Advertisement

I did him. Tbh not sure what to make of him yet. I have to set to aggressive tackles and to stay back. He definitely does the job in staying in back but I don't think he tackles as much as pogba or fabinho did for me. I'm actually debating on whether to use the Keane prime for rivaldo. Only thing stopping me is I already have if neymar there and he's untradeable so can't sell him.

Pogbas stats make no sense to me. He is all over the pitch with bags of energy and great defensively.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Pogbas stats make no sense to me. He is all over the pitch with bags of energy and great defensively.

my one runs out of steam around the 85th minute. though i reckon its down to the instructions. i have him down as aggressive interceptions and to cover wing. keep meaning to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Neymar is far far better than Rivaldo..5* skills and 5* weak foot.
    He's by far a much better choice...even better you have him as untradeable.
    Keep kean for a much better icon.

my one runs out of steam around the 85th minute. though i reckon its down to the instructions. i have him down as aggressive interceptions and to cover wing. keep meaning to change it.

Your doing well if he lasting till 85 minutes so.

It's crazy doing most of the lower icons now in my opinion. In another few month or so all the higher cards coming out will make dirt of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

4-4 so far. Funny thing is, 3 of my wins, were very very fortunate and 3 of my defeats were equally undeserved.

So yes I should be 4-4 but won the ones I shouldn’t have and lost the ones I shoulda won.

It's crazy doing most of the lower icons now in my opinion. In another few month or so all the higher cards coming out will make dirt of them.

Meh, my hope is by then, if there's cards I'd want, I'll have got the coins by then. In the mean time, I get to use cards that I like. Keane is a United legend, so I'm more than happy with the sunk cost.

Well it’s cheaper than buying the 2 or 3 icons you require for the higher ones plus you get 2 advantages.
    1. You get to play with the icon for a few months
    2. You get back 400-600k worth of packs back.
    Costa’s one gives you 600k of packs.
    Discard on those alone is around 100k so if you get any decent players you can easily knock a few hundred k off the cost.
    I got back around 400k from both Ballack and Campbell’s packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Costa doesn't give that much, though . I think it was around 250k in packs.

Ooooh, that SBC Arias looks super cheap.

new futmass up

788-DAA5-A-2-FB8-4-CB1-A06-B-B8729455-EB1-B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Noooooo VVD gonna wreck my head every game

I want to scream profanities very LOUDLY

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Noooooo VVD gonna wreck my head every game

I want to scream profanities very LOUDLY

Gonna drop in bloody value :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

There is an 86 Europa League Kondogbia in packs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

There's an 86 UEL Kondogbia that looks insane.

Will definitely do that arias as well.

Also good of EA to make the weekly objective to score with bundesliga players in rivals a lot less annoying than previous weeks by not making it having to score in rivals wins.

That Suarez should be 98 or 99 if Barca reach the final right ?

Gonna drop in bloody value :(

Dropped 70k already on ps. Saw him going last night 460k

Oh aruier got one too. Be a nice on walker i wonder

Dropped 70k already on ps. Saw him going last night 460k

Oh aruier got one too. Be a nice on walker i wonder

That’s crazy! His SIF could end up higher than his RTTF card, am I right in saying the RTTF card won’t get the winter upgrades?
    If so, his SIF will be 88 rated (possibly 89) but if Bayern beat Liverpool that one would stay at 87.

Anyone know if that’s correct?

If anyone was looking to get van dijk SIF I’d take advantage and snap him up now

Packed RTTF Gerard Moreno from the futmas challenge sbc.

Also just noticed Ben yedder got a RTTF card, he’ll be s nightmare to play against if Sevilla win it and he’s 91 rated!!!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That’s crazy! His SIF could end up higher than his RTTF card, am I right in saying the RTTF card won’t get the winter upgrades?
    If so, his SIF will be 88 rated (possibly 89) but if Bayern beat Liverpool that one would stay at 87.

Anyone know if that’s correct?

If anyone was looking to get van dijk SIF I’d take advantage and snap him up now

I don't think it will get the winter upgrade. Could be wrong on that tho.

Was looking at the prices there. His 2if has settled around the 400k mark which is what I payed. His rttf was 770k. Was guna buy one and sell the other. His rttf is now 968k

Did the futmas challenge :):):)

20181221-200922.jpg

He is extinct on market

Let him off for the 500k that was a nice bonus.

Did the futmas challenge :):):)

20181221-200922.jpg

He is extinct on market

You going to keep or sell? I got his ucl card near the start of fifa 19 and just checked him there now, I’ve used him 365 times!! (My holding mid sub). He’s excellent, can only imagine what his 86 would be like.

Edit: you’ve already answered :)

damn Aurier got a rtff card as well.
    I could finally get rid of that gold walker card and have a nice snazzy card in here instead for 100k more :)

Had to do it ,,,and also had picked up Sterling earlier this morning too.
    So need Spurs, City and Liverpool to get to the last 4. City and Spurs final with City to win would make me an awesome team :)

w9mhYdv.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Definitely should not have sold. He'll be a ridiculous price when they increase his cap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement