Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    Definitely should not have sold. He'll be a ridiculous price when they increase his cap.

Meh few 100k won't make much difference at this stage. Wasn't gonna use him so may aswell use the coins ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    damn Aurier got a rtff card as well.
    I could finally get rid of that gold walker card and have a nice snazzy card in here instead for 100k more :)

Had to do it ,,,and also had picked up Sterling earlier this morning too.
    So need Spurs, City and Liverpool to get to the last 4. City and Spurs final with City to win would make me an awesome team :)

w9mhYdv.jpg

You need ucl de gea, sort it out ;)

Which would you buy Lads? Could probably put striker henry in there too but i didnt really like him last year.

Screenshot-20181221-205814.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,449 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Which would you buy Lads? Could probably put striker henry in there too but i didnt really like him last year.

Screenshot-20181221-205814.jpg

Stoickhov? He's supposed to be excellent.

Blazer wrote: »
    Stoickhov? He's supposed to be excellent.

I have him already mate but he is getting outscored by llingard haha. He is good like but I have to adjust my playstyle for him and he had medium attack work rate.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I have him already mate but he is getting outscored by llingard haha. He is good like but I have to adjust my hairstyle for him and he had medium attack work rate.

Fecking hate having to adjust my hairstyle to accommodate players :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Van dijk just scored for Liverpool

Van dijk just scored for Liverpool

Can’t get another IF this week as those RTTF cards are in packs for 9 more days

Hogey007 wrote: »

Was just about to say it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Strong contender now for December’s POTM though with two more home fixtures to come, that card would be phenomenal.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Strong contender now for December’s POTM though with two more home fixtures to come, that card would be phenomenal.

Yeah defo, let’s all pray that Robert snodgrass stays quiet tomorrow as he’s been flying in December and nobody wants a snodgrass potm!

Salah going well too and would be 91 (and expensive!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah defo, let’s all pray that Robert snodgrass stays quiet tomorrow as he’s been flying in December and nobody wants a snodgrass potm!

Salah going well too and would be 91 (and expensive!)

I could afford neither of those, but I’d still love to see what the stats would be like. :D

That's fine with me so :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Give me a VVD POTM. End-game player I’ll pay whatever it takes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Tempted to buy rtffdttfdff Aurier, 170k though. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

If a POTM/TOTY VVD comes out then I'm out, uninstalling it, wouldn't be able to score a goal in any game against it.

His base card is already the best defender in the game. Base card isn't even a walkout and costs 160k. Madness how good he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,115 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Did the Arias Futmas SBC for pittance. He looks a great cheap right-back and will replace IF De Marcos in my main team.

Did the Arias Futmas SBC for pittance. He looks a great cheap right-back and will replace IF De Marcos in my main team.

He's very good actually. He's my new RB now and gives me perfect chem with Ramos.
    Lost my first two games tonight..all my players felt clunky so rang the changes.
    I dumped Aurier, too small and not great, got rid of rttf Sanchez and 87 Van Dijk as their agility was killing me, dumped rttf Sterling and brought in Ramos, Rijkaard's CB card which is a 94 CB with anchor and is awesome and finally Best for the wing.
    Next game team was far more fluid and won easily.
    Probably same crap tomorrow night.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Tempted to buy rtffdttfdff Aurier, 170k though. Thoughts?

I bought him for 160k. He's class. Any goals i conceded from the the other side of silly defensive mistakes. Hes better than walker

Redzer who can I make money on i have 600k I need 3 million :pac:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

I, like all of us, have my tales of Fifa screwing us over. Again, and again, and again lol

Anyways, I feel obliged to tell this story. Apologies if it's **** or a bit of an anticlimax but you've got this far :)

Back home after work night out, blocked-ish, stick on the Xbox. Realise I've already entered the Weekend League, batter on, start a game - looking forward to using Rttf Aurier only to relist him for transfer before starting whilst in the sp having a fag (bought and listed for stupid price just in case stupid person buy him lol).

As I said, started a game. Lost an early goal. Equalised just before halftime. All is fine.

Second half. I'm clean pummelling this dude but can't get past DeGea. I then balls up, gift him a goal from my keeper's ball.

Continue to pummel him without a cutting edge. 88th minute, he breaks and hits both posts with the one shot. He gets it again inside the box and a scramble, somehow he doesn't score.

I break and get a corner thingy. I take it short despite it being the 92nd minute, doesn't work out but it comes to the byline and I cross it low - it hits his defender one yard out, hits my attacker three yards out, hits the same defender and onto his keeper and into the net lol 2-2

As per usual, the equalising team (me) wins in extra time, that was eventful also but I'm bored now taking this story, might tell it tomorrow if y'all request it. (jokk)

Anyways, my telling hasn't done it justice. The message is supposed to be : I have never felt as undeserving a win as that due to Fifa, I deserved to win I think but the equalising goal and the winner was shocking.

Eejit: don't even want to post this now but it has taken me ages so....

• Advertisement

TL:DR 1-0 so far

Don't see the hype about SIF Van Dijk. Bought him, beat 6-0, wtf??? Do I still have to control him?? For 350k Shirley he doesn't need supervision????

Edit: aaaaandddddd he's been sent off!! Jeez, they don't like working Christmas do they?? :D

So much for that last patch fixing connectivity issues.
    Had what seems like now my customary game in the weekend league where I’m winning and then my players decide they need 2 seconds to comprehend what button I pressed!
    And as per usual, I seem to plough along until the 93rd minute and concede and inevitably lose in extra time as I can’t control my players.

They are without doubt the most infuriating games of fifa, I’d rather if it just disconnected and voided the game than making you play on when you can’t control what your players do

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

De Gea or Courtois lads who's better this year

De Gea or Courtois lads who's better this year

Depends on your team but for me De Gea is fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Whenever I’ve come up against Courtois, I always seem to score easily against him. Come up against De Gea and it’s much more of a challenge.... I’d agree with De Gea also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

First match of the day, he has red 87 van dijk in defence with prime Ferdinand beside him. Impossible to break down but manage to go 1 up thanks to a corner.

90th minute he's panicking and does 2 180 degree no look passes. I intercept both but despite there being no power on the passes the ball bounces off my players' foot both times back to him.

It falls to his Guilavogi who he scores a non-timed 30 yard finesse shot. He brings on Lozano in extra time and lumps long balls to him which worked wonders because for some reason my defence on drop back and 4 depth decided to play a high line.

Meanwhile his van dijk tackles my striker from behind clear through on goal and he gets a yellow card :mad:

I must have been clear on goal 3 or 4 times per half only for his ai to make an insane block or for his ai cdm to sprint from midfield and cut off a pass across the 6 yard box for a tap in.

8-5 now and I'm finished for the weekend. Can't be bothered when every game feels like it's decided by ai or who has the least button lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I went from 2 wins 0 losses to 2 wins 6 losses.

Game wrecks my head when my Courtois dives out of the way while Pickford can save everything against me.

No point having a good team when a team with Pickford, Adama, Fred, Bailly can nullify everything you do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

8-3 after being 8-1. The tilt has arrived.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement