Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah mine has being like that since release and I've played over 40 games, e-mailed EA and the said there was nothing they could do. Sucks really as I'd like to be able to buy and sell on the go.

Yeah since release for me as well. Really irritating and just seems like a massive cop out to say they cannot help. They'd be more than happy to take my money if I wanted to buy packs but can't help me with a big error on their part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Should I sell Bailly now? Feel the 17k could be used to trade for a while and then buy him in a few weeks for cheaper? Have Smalling and CL Stones so fairly comfortable with them.

Also packed Lucas, selling for below 7k, think he still being oversold and will rise in value again?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Just packed Salah.

Unbelievable run so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just won a game 4-2 where i had 26 shots on goal with 18 on target to his 9 and 6, he had Joe Hart in goal, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

How are ye getting all these good players, is it trading and where do ye trade?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah mine has being like that since release and I've played over 40 games, e-mailed EA and the said there was nothing they could do. Sucks really as I'd like to be able to buy and sell on the go.

I had the same but it unlocked after a few days. Try buying and selling a few cheap players on pc first

There are going to be icon SBCs? Prime icons are in packs from launch though?

Damn forgot that.
    Ah well save away then.

Aub or Lukaku?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    I had the same but it unlocked after a few days. Try buying and selling a few cheap players on pc first

Have over 1.3 in transfer profit from the PS4 alone and it doesn't give me an option to buy or sell on the Web App so I'm scrwed there ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have over 1.3 in transfer profit from the PS4 alone and it doesn't give me an option to buy or sell on the Web App so I'm scrwed there ha.

Not quite to that level but have been buying & selling consistently on the PS4 but just can't on the web or phone app.

Sorry I thought you were playing on PC. Do it on ps4 for a few hours and it should unlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Brand new to trading so seeing some of you with 1.3m worth of coins 3 days after the game has come out is pretty mindblowing.

For someone brand new to trading (last year I was a very casual player), am I correct in saying the following?
      Add any packed players to the transfer list as soon as you get them Set the 'buy now' price of players to slightly higher than the going rate and keep re-listing them Try and identify positions that are in demand and buy and sell these players for profit (ie Silver English midfielders or Gold La Liga RBs)

Anything anyone could add to the above? Or anything above that is wrong and could be done better. I only have ̶1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 45,000 coins at present so not a huge amount to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Opened my gold 1 squad battle rewards and got lucas, veratti,balotelli, yedlin and a rare bronze that sold for 5k. Made about 40k in total.

I'm up to 130k now with veratti and otw richarlison still to sell. I hope they bring back the icon sbcs because otherwise it's going to be a long wait for prime gerrard :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I don't have the time for trading so just wondering whats the best way to get free packs and coins. I completed the lucas challenge so built a team around him.
    The best I have done with packs in Fabregas

wonski wrote: »
    Just packed Salah.

Unbelievable run so far :)

And now Kane from hybrid sbc.

At that rate I might end up with 1m tonight :)

cintec wrote: »
    I don't have the time for trading so just wondering whats the best way to get free packs and coins. I completed the lucas challenge so built a team around him.
    The best I have done with packs in Fabregas

Squad battles and rivals give you good rewards twice a week for just playing.

The better you play the better the rewards obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭TheWatcher182

Do new SBCs launch at 6PM?

Do new SBCs launch at 6PM?

Hard to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Loving the game play even after a week it still feels fresh and fun but fuk me I think these ranking points are hard to keep hold Of?

Last year I have a 1 to 1 hit rate at donno g games and this year I'm even better I'm wining a lot more then losing but I'm only getting maximum 30 points for a win but when I draw I seem to lose 10 or 20 and when I get beaten I can loses a lot more.

Trying get enough to get promoted to division 4 and at moment I keep getting up to about 1500 then if I hit a bad run i lose a couple hundred points in a couple games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I got elite 2 squad battle rewards today and made 40k from the packs, plus 15k in coins and I also got Bailly (16k) who I'm unsure if I'll sell or not as I currently have Smalling and CL Stones.

You can easily get into one of the elites in Squad Battles on World Class without playing all the games

Think the squad battles was skewed last week because so many people only started from Friday/Saturday and it’s percentage based so those who only played a smal few games at the weekend would have helped those of us playing since Tuesday to push higher up in percentages.

Probably be tougher this week although I do think it’ll be easier to get the elite rewards this season as more people will focus on division rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How much would the Lucas SBC cost roughly?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    How much would the Lucas SBC cost roughly?

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/13

Futbin says 47k on Xbox and 44k on Playstation.

====

Just worked out that if everything in my TP sold at the prices I bought them at, I'd be at 1.1m currently. Which I'm thrilled with given the game is only out a week and a half. Half way towards Ronaldo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

What skill rating are people rocking with? I'm seriously struggling to play a fair team, Icons, Rinaldo's, messis, mbappe and neymar etc. Really finding it tough to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    What skill rating are people rocking with? I'm seriously struggling to play a fair team, Icons, Rinaldo's, messis, mbappe and neymar etc. Really finding it tough to play.

Current skill rating is 1339, not sure if I'll ever make it into division 4 to be honest.

Championship & Argentinian league sbc’s dropped.
    It doesn’t say what player you get anymore, it just says player pick, wonder will it be the same picks for everyone or completely random.
    Don’t care so much about these ones but when the premier league, La Liga, bundlesliga etc come out I’d rather know the player before deciding if it’s worth 400k etc

I’m borderline on 1250.
    Wouldn’t mind but won all my qualifiers about 5-0 to enter div4 and dropped about 3 games later to div 5.

Around 1000, started off in div 5 but was a bit out of my depth, relegated to div 6.

The toughest thing for me has been shooting, I’ve got a bit better in the last couple of days but I had mastered the low driven shot in fifa18, the change to that has really effected me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Last night I got to rank 2 rewards in rivals and this morning I'm back down to rank 3??

Any ideas???

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Last night I got to rank 2 rewards in rivals and this morning I'm back down to rank 3??

Any ideas???

Yeah you have to keep up with the points it's dynamic so it changes as everyone else scores points too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Ah feck. Off on hols tomorrow may as well not bother tonight so

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Ah feck. Off on hols tomorrow may as well not bother tonight so

Lash in as many games as you can tonight and you may stay in 3 at least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement