Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

2 big wins since I changed my team.
    Rijkaard and Ramos are simply colossus at the back and that futmas Arias with a sentinel card is a 89 rated RB and plays way better than Aurier or Walker.
    Barring I get some big players in a pack I think this will be my team for quite a while now.

wwH8gnr.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

8-10

Which should be 10-8 but for the two disconnects I suffered yesterday.

I also have had not one but TWO games today go to penalties, I save one and then the guy crashes his game, resulting in a no contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Turned off the Xbox and turned it back on

Won 6 games lost 0

My players have gone from not been able to tackle, save, pass, run, skill to being able to do it all.

A console reset did the job

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Turned off the Xbox and turned it back on

Won 6 games lost 0

My players have gone from not been able to tackle, save, pass, run, skill to being able to do it all.

A console reset did the job

The magic reboot is what we IT people called it :)
    Fixes every single issue worldwide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did the arias sbc due to a few here saying he's good and he cost me zero coins just players from the club.

Don't know if I'll ever go back to a la liga team but rather have him there if I do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Isco coutiniho and van arnholt for futmas players.

Isco looks cheap and tempting

It’s nothing but base teams I’m playing so far. 2 wins out of 5 and the two I won easily was against similar teams to mine.
    3 base gold teams I played and my players all turned to crap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Isco coutiniho and van arnholt for futmas players.

Isco looks cheap and tempting

Picked up the LB to rotate with Robertson :)

Should be seeing an IF Pogba or IF Lingard on Wednesday

Time to try harder on Fut champs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

All the FUTmas cards today are absolute crap. Not even an upgrade for isco on is UCL card which is 90k currently on pc. Not worth doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Should be seeing an IF Pogba or IF Lingard on Wednesday

Time to try harder on Fut champs

Jessie id say..

jayo26 wrote: »
    Jessie id say..

They might go for the bigger card if there is no other big names.

Gotta sell them packs for Christmas

Why the bloody hell would you trade an 83 rated squad with a totw for an 81 rated left back. Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Why the bloody hell would you trade an 83 rated squad with a totw for an 81 rated left back. Haha

In fairness he is the fastest left back in pl...

Also you can use previously useless red card from fut champions.

But yeah, not a chance even if I had pl team.

Those 83 cards are kind of worthless now, though.

I don't remember what rating was for Balotelli futmas, but think it was 84 and fut champions card so at least you got 85 in return.

And have I mentioned he is a beast? :)

wonski wrote: »

And have I mentioned he is a beast? :)

You should see eusebio then. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You should see eusebio then. ;)

Well, at that price it should be Godzilla of football :)

Mario was tiny bit cheaper. Loads of headers scored and just suits me well.

Had such a good run with him supported by Zola behind that couldn't stop playing last night.

Rui Costa just like last year doing the business as cm for me. I think I was tired of defensively minded cms from Serie a this year. And there are loads of them available.

Now to get back my 86 Cancelo that I had to replace with the blue one to finish that Costa sbc. Only 150k more to earn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just like every other weekend where I say this is the time I finally give up I decided to try another few games with the tactics from Meyler's youtube video.

Lost first match to a guy who let his ai defend while he just moved his goalkeeper. My players first touch was so poor that fabinho took a massive touch receiving the ball from kick off leading to a goal straight away. Same thing happened in the 90th minute with a short kick out giving him the win.

Won the second match because he raged quit 1-0 down.

Lost the third. Had 2 instances where I had players through on goal but they refused to shoot and ended up walking into the goalkeeper. I lost to a 90th minute 180 degree finesse shot.

I don't have any speed up lag/dropped frames so I've no clue how to deal with the dropped inputs. Even if all my inputs registered I'd still have the random stupid touches to deal with.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Just like every other weekend where I say this is the time I finally give up I decided to try another few games with the tactics from Meyler's youtube video.

Lost first match to a guy who let his ai defend while he just moved his goalkeeper. My players first touch was so poor that fabinho took a massive touch receiving the ball from kick off leading to a goal straight away. Same thing happened in the 90th minute with a short kick out giving him the win.

Won the second match because he raged quit 1-0 down.

Lost the third. Had 2 instances where I had players through on goal but they refused to shoot and ended up walking into the goalkeeper. I lost to a 90th minute 180 degree finesse shot.

I don't have any speed up lag/dropped frames so I've no clue how to deal with the dropped inputs. Even if all my inputs registered I'd still have the random stupid touches to deal with.

I think it’s one of those weekends where everyone had issues.

Finished with 19 wins and had about 5 disconnects this weekend where I got the loss and shouldn't of ea are slowly managing to ruin what was a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’m glad I’m going on a holiday after Christmas for 2 weeks... take my mind off of Fifa and I’d even save money at TOTY time. Will keep up to date with SBCs etc but not gonna bother with any points packs... never gotten anything in them anyways :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Wasn't enjoying the game so decided to change up my team.

Sold my prime Del Piero and bought 87 Socrates, Van Dijk and Varane.

This is the team now:
    december2.jpg

I did the Van aanholt sbc just because it was a cheaper way to get Van Dijk on full chem than the Robertson IF.

I won all 3 games I played with it with Socrates averaging a goal and two assists per match.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

11-10 now, absolutely hanging today so will see about those remaining games.

Some quick summaries of new players I’ve used in wl

Prime Keane - does a job but I prefer kante & RTTF Fabinho.

Prime Campbell - (loan) he cost me a couple of goals in first matches but was steadier after that, wouldn’t be doing his sbc, prefer RTTF Sanchez (alongside SIF vvd)

Prime costa - (loan) good, but not sure he’d be worth the 600k or so extra when I have untradeable futmas firmino in CAM role. Might complete sbc for packs though, use him for a few weeks and then submit into a sbc for better icon.

Sbc tierney- Best left back I’ve used so far but unfortunately I can only get him on full chem with an icon centre back and keane

POTY Josef Martinez- what a supersub!! Anyone who didn’t complete this objective missed a trick! Probably the best gift we’ll get from fifa all year in weekly objectives (up until tots anyway)

Started of

2W - 0L

Then went

2W - 6L

Currently im

12W - 6L

This is such a mental game, if I'm winning then I'll keep winning but when **** hits the fan I completely buckle.

Check your clubs for 82-84 Dutch players. Gone up a fair bit because of the van aanholt sbc.

De vrij going for 6.6k
    Depay 3.6k
    Wijnaldum 6k
    Strootman 4.5k

Selling off all my IFs, and just gonna switch to player trading.

The IF market is weird this year. Futmas doubled prices of discards last year, and coupled with a Reus SBC, you'd think they'd be going for more. Hell, it used to be this season you could buy today and within two weeks be turning a decent profit. But the market has stagnated massively.

Meanwhile, I've been selling two or three base Herrera cards a cycle with only 7 in my pile. Buying for 1000 coins, shifting easily for 3000. Quantity means I'd way rather just focus on them. Maybe a bit of bronze packing too for fun.

8-12 currently. But I had a busy Friday and busy today so not sure if I'll get my last three wins to get to 11.

Found some time :P

11-15 final score.

As I said, two games DC'd I should have won, so I'm counting it as 13-13 with 4 games to go.

Find it funny....last weekend, I felt I was being destroyed game after game. This weekend, really felt the opposite. Had I time to play the final 4 and had the two games I was winning not DC'd, I feel I would have hit 14 this week.

My red Thorgan Hazard played a big role in it, as did the two Futmas Dortmund cards, who are utter beasts.

Also enjoying Keane too. Unlike, say, Fred, he's not abdicating his positions as a CDM. He's just super solid, with a great through pass on him. Did pop up with a few goals too, and a few assists through deflections.

Nice Valencia futmas card for anyone needing a rb from prem, have an untradeable ucl Walker myself so will probably leave it.

Nice matuidi also for anyone with serie a team and a 90 Thiago Silva for anyone who did flashback alves

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Meanwhile, I've been selling two or three base Herrera cards a cycle with only 7 in my pile. Buying for 1000 coins, shifting easily for 3000. Quantity means I'd way rather just focus on them. Maybe a bit of bronze packing too for fun.

Boy, did this age well :pac: Valencia needs United players, and my tradepil is full of them :)

I already have Flashback Alves, Red Carvahjal, and IF Kimmich in my club. Not sure if I can justify the Valencia one.

On the other hand, it's a special United player. Decisions decisions.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Boy, did this age well :pac: Valencia needs United players, and my tradepil is full of them :)

I already have Flashback Alves, Red Carvahjal, and IF Kimmich in my club. Not sure if I can justify the Valencia one.

On the other hand, it's a special United player. Decisions decisions.

I did it didn't cost me anything had them all. I don't even think I'll use him but sure he will get the odd game here and there.

• Advertisement

I did it didn't cost me anything had them all. I don't even think I'll use him but sure he will get the odd game here and there.

Likewise I did it but I bought Muller to get the rating up as I used low IFs

Also have a Walker that I can sell now.

Got any recommendations for an Icon CB for around 1 Mill? Thinking 88 Ferdinand

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement