Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

13-3 this WL. I did upgrade to META players mind you. Not sure if I should just stop at GOLD 3 or push on for G1 and maybe E3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Likewise I did it but I bought Muller to get the rating up as I used low IFs

Also have a Walker that I can sell now.

Got any recommendations for an Icon CB for around 1 Mill? Thinking 88 Ferdinand

If you want one for under 1 million you can't look anywhere else other then prime Campbell. I had Ferdinand last year and lived him but.he ain't the strongest player.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    If you want one for under 1 million you can't look anywhere else other then prime Campbell. I had Ferdinand last year and lived him but.he ain't the strongest player.

Not sure I even need an Icon CB now, stuck Valencia RB instead of SIF Lala and he gets full chem and Varane also gets full chem.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Flogging rttf Aurier and getting that Valencia card. Looks tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got to 14-14, playing fifa when hungover is zero craic!

I better be rewarded with a nice red IF Son Heung Min!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got to 14-14, playing fifa when hungover is zero craic!

I better be rewarded with a nice red IF Son Heung Min!

Hope he through the middle.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hope he through the middle.

That’d be very sweet!

Unlikely I’ll pack him but we can dream.
    I’d settle for lingard which would be more realistic and probably a rw card too.
    If there’s going to be a totw sbc next week they might throw pogba in instead though, they love beefing up the totw when those sbc’s are out.

Bought about 15 matuidi there with shadow chem for 20k, obviously people doing the sbc are offloading their base version but hopeful he’ll go back up to around 30k when rewards are out on Thursday. The shadow chem should help me sell him.

That’d be very sweet!

Unlikely I’ll pack him but we can dream.
    I’d settle for lingard which would be more realistic and probably a rw card too.
    If there’s going to be a totw sbc next week they might throw pogba in instead though, they love beefing up the totw when those sbc’s are out.

Yeah I'd probably swap out my 86 lingard for son if he was through the middle. I don't mind anyway as I'm going to get him for free as one of my red cards.

4 more wins tonight with 3 rage quits within 20 mins..upto 11 and will hopefully squeeze in a few more to get to 14/17 if I get toys built fast :)

• Advertisement

2 ffrakkin hours putting together a toy kitchen.
    New rule in my house...you buy it, you build the damn thing.
    Got a few more games in and hit 14 wins from 21.
    Would love to try and hit 20 but don't have the time really to do it.Anyway 2 picks which isn't the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Blazer wrote: »
    2 ffrakkin hours putting together a toy kitchen.
    New rule in my house...you buy it, you build the damn thing.
    Got a few more games in and hit 14 wins from 21.
    Would love to try and hit 20 but don't have the time really to do it.Anyway 2 picks which isn't the worst.

Oh god... Tell me it wasn't the IKEA one? I have that ahead of me tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Squad battle rewards gave me a totw ings, gonna have him as sub for Jesus and see how it goes :)

Oh god... Tell me it wasn't the IKEA one? I have that ahead of me tomorrow

No. But that’s probably worse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Finished G1 in the end after bottling with 2 games left. Are prices of META players gonna go down or crash in the coming week? Am I better off selling my Mbappe, Neymar, Kante, Varane & Ramos now and take a loss?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I'm wondering this as well. It's my first year playing UT all year so I don't know what previous trends were. Kinda tempted to sell and rebuild a new side either way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Previous trends mean nothing to the market this year. EA have full control over the market. They decide the prices this year.

It's crazy that people spend money in a game like this when we all know it's complete bollocks. I've a feeling we'll see quite a boycott of the game next year.

Happy Xmas everybody. May ye all get icons in your packs this Xmas.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    Previous trends mean nothing to the market this year. EA have full control over the market. They decide the prices this year.

It's crazy that people spend money in a game like this when we all know it's complete bollocks. I've a feeling we'll see quite a boycott of the game next year.

This is said every year. It never really happens.

Myself, I don't try and predict trends. Just buy the cards when you want them, enjoy them, and sell them if you get tired of them. A lot of the time, devaluation of cards you want to sell will be mirrored in what you want to buy anyway, so don't fret about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Blazer wrote: »
    Happy Xmas everybody. May ye all get icons in your packs this Xmas.

If i get no icon I'm blaming you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Just having a look at the Sokratic OTW card which is currently 86 overall and costing around 80k. Am I right in saying that will go up each time Arsenal progress in the Europa league? I had thought OTW cards just matched any IF that player has but Sokratis doesn’t seem to have any IF so wondering why it is 86 if that’s the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Redo91 wrote: »
    Just having a look at the Sokratic OTW card which is currently 86 overall and costing around 80k. Am I right in saying that will go up each time Arsenal progress in the Europa league? I had thought OTW cards just matched any IF that player has but Sokratis doesn’t seem to have any IF so wondering why it is 86 if that’s the case.

I dont think so, his only went up caus he got a team of the group stage card. Won't go up every round they go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Just did the Valencia futmas card cost me around 20k plus a few cards in the club.

Very cheap alternative to TAA so will give him a go!

Can also sell TAA if he gets kicked out of the team by Valencia

I dont think so, his only went up caus he got a team of the group stage card. Won't go up every round they go through.

Yeah his otw went up for the totgs card it's only rttf cards that increase each round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote: »

Cheers for the reply. I won’t bother getting him now I know this. Not worth the 80k as I don’t see him getting an IF any time soon and no guarantee he will make the team of the tournament either. Will go for Verthongen to upgrade my CBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Finished 16-14 in the Weekend League. Was 9-7 before my games on Sunday but then went on a losing streak to go 10-13 but then won six in a row to set up a shot for Gold 2.

I blew my chance though, losing 4-0. I'm finding that I'm not very good when the pressure's on so will need to relax more in these decisive games.

The main bugbear of this weekend's matches was being 4-3 up in stoppage time in one of the early Sunday games and doing my best to hold on. Ref blows for a free kick in the 93rd minute and of course my opponent manages to get a clear chance and scores with the last kick of the game. Lost that match 6-4 after extra time.

Futmas de bruyne and prime icon Raúl sbc’s are up

Futmas de bruyne and prime icon Raúl sbc’s are up

Damn I loved Raul as a player.
    Do I put my beloved Zola in for this. Have to really think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Jaysus I'd be tempted by that kdb card. Have futmas firminho already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

That De Bruyne looks nigh on impossible

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement