Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Futmas Subasic is good value for an 85 rated card, especially given that TOTS SBCs could need Futmas cards again this year.

78 rated squad with one TOTW or FUT Champions card, costs next to nothing if you’ve ever done a weekend league.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

martyos121 wrote: »
    Futmas Subasic is good value for an 85 rated card, especially given that TOTS SBCs could need Futmas cards again this year.

78 rated squad with one TOTW or FUT Champions card, costs next to nothing if you’ve ever done a weekend league.

Turning my 81 Aleman into an 85 Subasic is easily a good deal :)

Tempted by Boateng, on the back of the fact I've been enjoying my Germans this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    That De Bruyne looks nigh on impossible

I have everything in my club already and just have the sbc ready to submit but going to take an hour or so to think about it.

It’s about 500k worth of stuff from my club and if that was a de bruyne potm for 500k I’d def do it so think I’ll do this too, I just don’t want to rush in.

I’d be putting in my ucl untradeable Kroos to complete it.

If it was a POTM, you'd at least get a tonne of packs back to lower the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

The Raul sbc is so expensive. It's at 1.93 million atm on futbin with the same card being 100k dearer on the market.

Makes me wonder how much a Socrates or Butragueno would be.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If it was a POTM, you'd at least get a tonne of packs back to lower the cost.

Thats very true. Do you think it’s worth doing for someone like me with an all premier league team?
    His 92 ucl card was over 600k until this sbc dropped so getting a 93 rated de bruyne for 500k still seems like good value.
    I had his 93 league sbc card last season and used it a lot.
    I haven’t used him at all this year.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Thats very true. Do you think it’s worth doing for someone like me with an all premier league team?
    His 92 ucl card was over 600k until this sbc dropped so getting a 93 rated de bruyne for 500k still seems like good value.
    I had his 93 league sbc card last season and used it a lot.
    I haven’t used him at all this year.

Fair warning, I didn't like KDB when I used him so probably not the best judge.

I was tempted to do Boateng, but noticed his UCL card is basically the same price at only a -1 difference. KDB looks the same.

I feel as if the upgrade for KDB is really aimed at people who will 100% be using him for the next few months and have the coins to burn.

Fair warning, I didn't like KDB when I used him so probably not the best judge.

I was tempted to do Boateng, but noticed his UCL card is basically the same price at only a -1 difference. KDB looks the same.

I feel as if the upgrade for KDB is really aimed at people who will 100% be using him for the next few months and have the coins to burn.

Hmm, yeah it’s a tough one. I think I would get a few months out of him and by using the untradeable Kroos I’m shaving 110k off what it’d cost (I’ve only used Kroos about 3 times since I got him)

Cheers for the reply, I’ll probably go ahead with it as CAM and left back are the 2 areas I’d like to improve and I can do one of those now.

Completed it, he’s someone I could see still being in my starting 11 for 2 to 3 months so figured he’d be worth it.

The 5 star weak foot was a very big help and also using that untradeable Kroos and untradeable IF batshuayi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Just picked up 2 ucl de bruynes for 500k and have them relisted for 580k should be simple profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »
    The Raul sbc is so expensive. It's at 1.93 million atm on futbin with the same card being 100k dearer on the market.

Makes me wonder how much a Socrates or Butragueno would be.

Yeah i’ll be keeping my Zola I think.
    He still dominates in weekend league and i’ll Use my spare coins for a toty card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Used the Valencia futmas card tonight he seems pretty solid!

Will keep him in for now and see how he goes but looking like TAA might be getting listed for sale

Tried 4231 tonight and its a really nice formation,,played 3 games with it and won 5-3, 7-0, 6-0 so must try it for a bit more during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

Wish ea had a tourny today. Had little lad for santy this year so my eve is fairly free.

Nainggolan’s otw card is down over 100k.
    Why?
    From reddit*

Suspended by Inter for turning up late to training, crashing his car, not doing injury rehabilitation properly, going out on the lash and turning up the following morning in the same clothes :)

Seems to be off the rails atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Nainggolan’s otw card is down over 100k.
    Why?
    From reddit*

Suspended by Inter for turning up late to training, crashing his car, not doing injury rehabilitation properly, going out on the lash and turning up the following morning in the same clothes :)

Seems to be off the rails atm.

That's nothing new for him that's why Belgium don't use him.

Got 12 futswap players so took the 100k pack, got Isco and Fernandinho in it, nice 95k or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got a code for some xbox credit

Said I'd buy some packs

Walkout

White ring

90 Petit

Think I'll sell him for 1.3mill

Happy days

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got a code for some xbox credit

Said I'd buy some packs

Walkout

White ring

90 Petit

Think I'll sell him for 1.3mill

Happy days

See..told you ye'd all get icons :D

Are we getting anything at 6 or is that expecting too much

• Advertisement

They’ll definitely be something at 6.
    You think EA will miss out on all those new fifa players :)

Blazer wrote: »

They’ll definitely be something at 6.
    You think EA will miss out on all those new fifa players :)

And all that psn credit being given out ha

Sold Petit and bought 90 Best for the same money.

Hopefully he can do more than what Mbappe was doing, even though he was great for me.

i completelty missed the part that UCL live cards got a rating boost if they win the first match of the knockout stage and then another boost if they reach the quarter finals, I thought it was just a rating boost if they qualified.

So for a team at home in the first leg, that's a big advantage, if Liverpool beat Munich at home and qualify then for the quarters, fabinho and VVD both get a +2, or just a +1 if one of these things happens but not the other (i.e, they win at anfield but don't progress or draw at anfield but win in Munich)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

No sbc? Maaan the one time I was ready

Guffy wrote: »
    No sbc? Maaan the one time I was ready

Poor form really

Could of put out something, even a new league sbc

No sbc for futmas on Christmas Day!
    Shapeshifters haven’t changed in 2 months, I think these holiday promos were forgotten about!

Yesterday was the last day of Futmas so I wasn’t expecting new Futmas players.

But damn, I thought they’d give ou even a super simple SBC for a mega pack or something. Nothing for Xmas? That’s petty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yesterday was the last day of Futmas so I wasn’t expecting new Futmas players.

But damn, I thought they’d give ou even a super simple SBC for a mega pack or something. Nothing for Xmas? That’s petty.

Last year didn't we get packs for logging in a certain number of days out of 120 days or something like that and we got daily log in packs. Absoloutely nothing this year only **** sbc.

• Advertisement

I logged into fortnight for the first time in ages knowing epic would give something free and I wasn't disappointed!

Don't get EA at all they have a lot to live up to!

Getting red dead today might kill off any fifa play time I might have had over the next few weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement