Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Good 3 Rewards

First player pick was Perrin
    Second player pick was Gotze

Same s*&t different week

Open the last pack feeling utterly deflated and out walks 90 Rated LUIS BLOODY FIGO, never got a sniff of an Icon from a pack before

Absolutely F'N Delighted with that ...

2 icons this week from people on the thread. Nice going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

Do wl red players not act as totw players in sbc?

Guffy wrote: »
    Do wl red players not act as totw players in sbc?

Nope, unless they specifically call out fut champ players.

Decided to spruce up the midfield.
    Swapped Ballack into Fabinho's position who I sold and replaced with Pogba.
    Damn 5* skills in midfield is pretty tasty. Trying to decide will I go for his IF card over his base. 500k extra though for +1 /+2 doesn't really compute though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got 84 foster and 84 spanish full back as my red players.

Gold 2 rewards and the rare mega pack from the futswap players, not one player rated higher than 82.

Did pack a draft token though so played the draft and got a good team and formation.

Was 4-3 up in the 119th when he gets frustrated and slide tackles my IF Manolas from behind but the game decided no foul so he gets a free goal.

From my kick off the 3 yard pass from IF Erikson to IF Kante somehow goes astray and lets him score a kick off goal from my kick off :rolleyes:

Meanwhile he played Mascherano as a centre back for 120 mins and he played great.

To top it off it didn't even give me a draft token back for losing in the first round. Just two 5k packs and a loan player pack.

Definitely not playing wl this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Nope, unless they specifically call out fut champ players.

Decided to spruce up the midfield.
    Swapped Ballack into Fabinho's position who I sold and replaced with Pogba.
    Damn 5* skills in midfield is pretty tasty. Trying to decide will I go for his IF card over his base. 500k extra though for +1 /+2 doesn't really compute though.

But it looks more colourful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,087 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

jayo26 wrote: »
    But it looks more colourful.

No dynamic image though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

New SBCs up. Tradeable and untradeable totw also the main leagues upgrades SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Opened 3 of them TOTW ones, 2 untradeable and 1 tradeable. 75 and an 81 untradeable and 79 tradeable. Steer clear lads.... better off selling the 84s and 83s etc

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Gonna do a few of the totw and keep for next week as shud be full of prem as most major leagues are on winter break

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Opened 3 of them TOTW ones, 2 untradeable and 1 tradeable. 75 and an 81 untradeable and 79 tradeable. Steer clear lads.... better off selling the 84s and 83s etc

Yeah. Me too

• Advertisement

Well I got pogba totw tradable 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Anderson to get on the TOTW after the 2 goals tonight? Fingers crossed as I have his OTW. Never seems to count the midweek games though

Anderson to get on the TOTW after the 2 goals tonight? Fingers crossed as I have his OTW. Never seems to count the midweek games though

If he can manage a goal over the weekend he he is guaranteed also there are only couole big leagues so id say he has very good chance.

Would I be aswell to sell totw pogba now. 2 goals yesterday and if he does anything at the weekend They might give him a second inform

Would I be aswell to sell totw pogba now. 2 goals yesterday and if he does anything at the weekend They might give him a second inform

No he won't get an inform on consecutive weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Well I got pogba totw tradable 😀
    I didn’t listen to my own advice and went out and did 5 more, all ****e but got IF Lala. Came here to gloat and then saw this :(

On the bright side, just won the draft. First time I’ve ever done so since it was introduced. TOTGS Bale up front was lethal, 4 goals in the opening two games and then back to back hat tricks. 15k pack and 2x rare gold packs for my troubles.... ****e rewards, but got some discard IF and and 84 so I’ve made back the 15k I spent to enter it :pac:

First game of WL off to a good start, 5-0 win.
    On a shortened working weekend so think i’ll Try to play all 30 games this weekend and try for 20 wins at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Woke up to 8 ifs sold from the trade pile happy days!

Had a look at the requirements for the totw sbcs and gonna steer well clear and just sell up my players.

Might have a look at doing one untradeable option just to see but only players I'd really want is pogba so not gonna go mental into it

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Woke up to 8 ifs sold from the trade pile happy days!

Had a look at the requirements for the totw sbcs and gonna steer well clear and just sell up my players.

Might have a look at doing one untradeable option just to see but only players I'd really want is pogba so not gonna go mental into it

Pack weights are awful. Out of about 8 I got Foster as my highest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Did two untradeable in the faint hope of pogba but got an 83 rated French center back and a 81 rated forward won't be doing anymore.

I have plenty if special cards now that I can use for SBC's so might buy up a few high rated players when they drop In price with toty in the hope of a decent SBC over the next few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3-5 so far.

Neymar really is anonymous on the RM position. Switched to my Red Pepe, 4-1-2-1-2 wide and results improved.

I'm finding I like having a slower RM feeding passes in to the rest of the team. Might look at SIF Suso

Lord TSC wrote: »
    3-5 so far.

Neymar really is anonymous on the RM position. Switched to my Red Pepe, 4-1-2-1-2 wide and results improved.

I'm finding I like having a slower RM feeding passes in to the rest of the team. Might look at SIF Suso

I’ve reintroduced potm Lucas back into my RM position. He’s better than my UCl Sterling in dribbling, shooting and passing. But passing is the key one for me. I dot. Cross the ball in, I cut inside and pass across the box for Zola and Aub to bury the ball into the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer are you on much today? Looking to have that game if you're around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Haven't turned the PS4 on in over a month such a shame :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The good thing about these totw sbc’s is it drives down prices for the current totw.

If anyone was getting pogba, they’d get him about 80k cheaper.
    I got vvd SIF the last time there was one of these and he rose back up in price by the following Thursday (about 80k dearer)

Same for investing for sbc’s, 87 rated pjanic was in it the last time and I remember commenting that he was way too cheap at 44k, I bought a couple and later sold them for 65k, so on that note, 87 Parejo is a sound investment at 44k.

Also 86 rated Ribery is too cheap at 33k.
    With a potential Lewandowski or Werner potm sbc to come in next couple of weeks, I’d expect ribery to rise closer to 45k

RossieMan wrote: »
    Blazer are you on much today? Looking to have that game if you're around.

Won’t be on much over the weekend , just to play the weekend league.
    I’m on every night next week though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FUT champions is fun sometimes.

Was down 3 goals in 30 minutes. Didn't feel he was that good, just my finishing was terrible. Managed to get back into game with 4-4 after 80 minutes. He scored in 82nd minute and started wasting time. Super sub Costa passed to Balotelli and it was 5-5 after 90, another pass to Lozano who made it 6-5 with 93 minutes on the clock. Just before the final whistle.

Served him right :)

2-1 now with both wins coming from games I was 2 and 3 goals down.

The one I lost I will not talk about ;)

7/1 start but going to struggle for time this week to get all games finished I think.. bloody typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

4-1 so far

I have tried icons and to be honest I ain't sold on the mid tier icons, I'm sure prime Ronaldo etc would be unreal but the icons worth around a mill just don't cut it compared to normal cards that cost half as much.

Iv had Bergkamp, Best, Baggio and iv sold them all.

Best has nothing on Mbappe or Neymar

Only icon I have like so far is Keane who is unreal. Also have prime RVN who is decent but his 3 star weak foot let's him down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

5-1 so far this weekend so happy enough. Still have to find a gamechanging icon. Got rid of 89 van basten and brought back my 82 vardy and now ive started winning again. Vardy scores so many headers for me when his heading and jumping stats so so much worse than van basten. Fifa can be funny sometimes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement