Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Did 5 more totw untradeables...

Can't wait to get 5 duplicates of Ronaldo next week :)

More likely Milik, or some Australian league player :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

9-1 this week. Lost my first game on penalties to bull****. Other than that it's a grand week. 14 should be easily achieved.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    9-1 this week. Lost my first game on penalties to bull****. Other than that it's a grand week. 14 should be easily achieved.

Should be hitting minimum 20 man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Should be hitting minimum 20 man :)

I wouldn't bother if I wasn't getting that :)

I generally stop as soon as I got 14. Rewards arent worth playing more to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Gone from 8-2 to 13-15

Aint going to get the final win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Started getting rid of untradeables in pl upgrade,

Packed Aguero, Lloris & azpilicueta & totw Townsend in about 8 packs opened.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Started getting rid of untradeables in pl upgrade,

Packed Aguero, Lloris & azpilicueta & totw Townsend in about 8 packs opened.

Don’t tempt me.

I’ve been holding ****ty golds for ages, so am actually tempted to run a load into the upgrade packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Don’t tempt me.

I’ve been holding ****ty golds for ages, so am actually tempted to run a load into the upgrade packs.

I did a few serie a ones as there's nothing in the premier League one that upgrade my team.

Packed UCL Douglas Costa card .

Now I say a few. Bout 15 of them. Rest were muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I just did one to round off my **** day and I got the UCL Spurs RB

• Advertisement

Don’t tempt me.

Do it if you have time to spare, when I was doing it on Thursday I kept discarding any duplicate untradeables I have but if you follow this guys method which is pretty simple you can pretty much complete an icon sbc from it.
    It takes patience and luck but just keep rinsing the non rare golds through the gold upgrade and then putting back into the prem or La Liga premium sbc.

I have over half of the sol Campbell sbc done now from doing this, plus have Aguero to use in my team

https://twitter.com/futspy/status/1079021578279706625?s=21

Will check out the video.

Did two so far. Fernandinho in one, IF Foster in the second.

Did a third and did the non premium by mistake.

I’m doing the Pl ones to fill out my club ahead of any league SBC.

IF Townsend in the third proper. Awesome. The useless Ukrainian golds I have paying off here.

Will check out the video.

Did two so far. Fernandinho in one, IF Foster in the second.

Did a third and did the non premium by mistake.

I’m doing the Pl ones to fill out my club ahead of any league SBC.

I had been keeping all my untradeable prem league for the league sbc but I’ll restock in a week or 2,

I’m after getting TIF lala there now too so enjoying rinsing through them.
    I’ll just use sol Campbell in another icon sbc.

My coin total is only 20k less than when I started and I have over 350k worth of the Campbell sbc done, plus Aguero and TIF lala added to my team

Kompany, Bernardo Silva and Matic in my next two.

These are great fun.

Probably gonna look at doing Campbell now too, even if only to use towards another icon down the road. These upgrades are dragging the prices down quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Do it if you have time to spare, when I was doing it on Thursday I kept discarding any duplicate untradeables I have but if you follow this guys method which is pretty simple you can pretty much complete an icon sbc from it.
    It takes patience and luck but just keep rinsing the non rare golds through the gold upgrade and then putting back into the prem or La Liga premium sbc.

I have over half of the sol Campbell sbc done now from doing this, plus have Aguero to use in my team

https://twitter.com/futspy/status/1079021578279706625?s=21

I have loads of cards in my club so started this, did a few Premium PL upgrades and got nowt, duplicates were becoming an issue so went to the Gold Upgrade, second pack Douglas Costa 88 rttf card. Half an hour in, if that lol

Edit: about time I got summat

I got a pack there and Grimaldo If was the walkout, then in tucked in behind it was this

A56-E16-BC-8-D2-A-41-AF-BFDB-B5654044273-D.jpg

Can’t believe Neymar wasn’t the walkout but Jesus happy days!

I’m nearly dizzy from all these sbc’s so going to take a breather after that

(I already had grimaldo from the totw sbc’s so he’s over in duplicates in that pic)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Are you guys just cycling all your non rare golds into upgrades and then into the premium upgrades??

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Are you guys just cycling all your non rare golds into upgrades and then into the premium upgrades??

Yeah pretty much, I’m putting non rares into gold upgrade, that gives 2 gold rare.

Then do one of the premium league upgrades, you get 3 rares and 9 non rare.

The 9 non rare can then be used in the gold upgrade to get another 2 rares.

So basically in each cycle you’ll get 5 rares (which could be walkouts) you should get a lot of joy, I’ve got good players from the gold upgrade too.

There’s a video in a tweet 7 or 8 posts back if I haven’t explained it great

Since I started earlier I’ve packed Aguero, Neymar, lloris, insigne, pique, azpilicueta x3, TIF lala, IF gotze, If Townsend x2, ucl pulisic and a few other 85’s and 84’s.

I’ve completed the sol Campbell sbc too (cost me about 200k worth of players from my club)

If I sell Neymar now (got him as a tradeable from Campbell sbc) I’ll be up about 400k from when I started earlier and will have added Aguero, lala and Campbell to my team.

(Granted, I got incredibly lucky with Neymar)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got alexis sanchez and mane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I'm in an SBC rut. I want to play the actual game but I can't stop doing this SBC method thingy. Thanks Hogey lol. I have way too many players in my club, I'd say it would take me hours to cycle through the lot of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I have done dozens of those upgrades earlier and can't remember getting anything more than 82.

Packs are packs ;)

Liamalone wrote: »
    I'm in an SBC rut. I want to play the actual game but I can't stop doing this SBC method thingy. Thanks Hogey lol. I have way too many players in my club, I'd say it would take me hours to cycle through the lot of them!

Haha, sorry about that, you can thank me when juve won the champions league and you have a 93 rated Douglas costa :)

I’m not in weekend league this week so have had a good bit of time for sbc’s.
    The ucl live cards are only in packs for another day or 2 I think so they’re an added bonus to doing these, if I can pack IF pogba or IF son I’ll stop!

But it’s cost me nothing so far only low rated sbc fodder (and my Saturday night :D )

Got a few 85s etc and then up pops Salah.
    I had his IF which I bought for 540k so at least I get that back :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Got a few 85s etc and then up pops Salah.
    I had his IF which I bought for 540k so at least I get that back :)

Have you sold his IF yet? If not, I’d hold, he’s a very strong contender for potm, depends how hazard does tomorrow but if hazard is quiet I reckon salah will get it (son in with a shout too)

His IF should rise a bit in the hype in days before potm announcement.

Have you sold his IF yet? If not, I’d hold, he’s a very strong contender for potm, depends how hazard does tomorrow but if hazard is quiet I reckon salah will get it (son in with a shout too)

His IF should rise a bit in the hype in days before potm announcement.

I put it up but hopefully no one bites..his potm for RW would be perfect for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah picked up one or two 84+ players no one worth huge value but starting to accumulate a lot of higher rated players that will be helpful in SBC's

Might evaluate my club and see which icon I would like to work towards keane or sol look the obvious as I have gold fabiniho and Sanchez in those positions at the minute ha

Doing Rui Costa myself. Tried Keane's loan card and like some others here he's just not worth it. Costa was a rock for me last year so will throw him into a CM role and take out Zola. Just doesn't agree with me I'm afraid. Hopefully a decent icon SBC soon and I'll dispatch of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Anyone have the YouTube link to they video please, that guy blocked me in the summer when England lost, couldn't take a joke

• Advertisement

Anyone have the YouTube link to they video please, that guy blocked me in the summer when England lost, couldn't take a joke

This should link it

https://youtu.be/tuQbjFuMRFQ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement