Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ea pr1cks..I don't even have access to my previous squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Completed the Keane SBC for rougly 350k once all the rewards are sold off(would have been cheaper but I didn't spot the league upgrade packs were expiring today). I also packed 88 RTF Douglas costa in my squad battle rewards so only 50k worse off than yesterday and I have Keane.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,087 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm going to log in to Fifa 18 and put all those icons into an icon SBC for 4 free 100k packs. I think I sold most of my team on 18 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Wasting your time. They don't have any players in packs worth getting.

Literally completely senseless from EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Any inkling on when the PL league SBC will drop? I have never completed a league SBC before so any tips appreciated :)

Happy New Year folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    Any inkling on when the PL league SBC will drop? I have never completed a league SBC before so any tips appreciated :)

Happy New Year folks!

It was around March last year but they’ve been going through the leagues a lot quicker this year so could be sooner.

I had a 4-4-2 ready for most clubs but went through a lot of the cheap golds into the upgrade sbc’s at the weekend.
    Over the coming days I’ll try build back up a 4-4-2 for each club again (having a 4-4-2 generally covers the 95 chemistry requirements even if they have that club as 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 etc)

The one advice is, get the silvers now, they’re so much rarer and can go up a lot higher. Cardiff is the worst club, I think they’ve only 4 golds, get a 4-4-2 from Cardiff of silver players and you’ll be covered chemistry wise.

Same with Brighton, they have more golds but just pick up a few silvers for cheap now.

And happy new year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Liamalone wrote: »

Happy New Year folks!

Soon hopefully! I have about 15 players for each club...

I think getting silvers for the teams where they'll be needed is a good idea. Cardiff and Huddersfield will be relatively expensive as they will need a lot of silvers.
    The likes of City or Liverpool will require a high squad rating, so silvers won't be of much use for them.

Also, in some cases a team might only have a silver player in a particular position. Palace have no gold RBs or lm/lws. Doherty is Wolves' only RB. He's expensive now (1500), but I'd say he'll be way more when the SBC comes around.

You'll be able to sell off any unused silvers for a profit.

R00ster wrote: »
    Soon hopefully! I have about 15 players for each club...

I think getting silvers for the teams where they'll be needed is a good idea. Cardiff and Huddersfield will be relatively expensive as they will need a lot of silvers.
    The likes of City or Liverpool will require a high squad rating, so silvers won't be of much use for them.

Also, in some cases a team might only have a silver player in a particular position. Palace have no gold RBs or lm/lws. Doherty is Wolves' only RB. He's expensive now (1500), but I'd say he'll be way more when the SBC comes around.

You'll be able to sell off any unused silvers for a profit.

Arsenal could also be a problem as they’ve no rm/rw and they’ve only 1 usable striker, lacazette, aubemeyang is obviously too expensive for this and they’ve also a 64 rated striker who probably wouldn’t get the overall rating up high enough (i have him anyway Incase)

This means if they do a 4-4-2 you’ve no right mid and only 1 striker.

So pick up both bellerin and lichsteiner as right backs will get 6 chemistry in right mid and that would allow you to throw cech or someone in as the second striker on 3 chemistry.

Or alternatively just use position changes to convert mkhitaryan to a striker but I’d def pick up Ramsey now too for 750 because if he leaves in January he’ll no longer be in packs and that 82 rated cm could be needed.

Of course they could just make a January signing that changes it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Arsenal could also be a problem as they’ve no rm/rw and they’ve only 1 usable striker, lacazette, aubemeyang is obviously too expensive for this and they’ve also a 64 rated striker who probably wouldn’t get the overall rating up high enough (i have him anyway Incase)

This means if they do a 4-4-2 you’ve no right mid and only 1 striker.

So pick up both bellerin and lichsteiner as right backs will get 6 chemistry in right mid and that would allow you to throw cech or someone in as the second striker on 3 chemistry.

Nice one, hadn't copped that.

Chelsea might be tricky too, other than Hazard the only LM/LW is a 68. Willian or azpillicueta may be required depending on the required rating.

R00ster wrote: »
    Nice one, hadn't copped that.

Chelsea might be tricky too, other than Hazard the only LM/LW is a 68. Willian or azpillicueta may be required depending on the required rating.

Ah cheers I’ll check on that one too, yeah you’re right, they’ll make the big teams tricky so you might get away with Moses rw and willian lw on 6 chem but because Moses is so low rated I agree with you that you’ll probably need to use azpilicueta to get overall rating up

Edit: forgot Pedro, but still think they’ll make us use azpilicueta

I’ve completely restocked about 8 teams now because with absolutely no available sbc’s the non rares can all be got at 400-500 for crap clubs and 700-800 for gold rares.

Then the 84’s like alli, dembele, Sokratis are all relatively cheap again. If an sbc drops at 6 tomorrow that needs an 83/83 squad these will jump up a k or 2.

Even as I’m going through the smaller clubs I’m picking up 2 rms where they’re available cheap, (Fraser and stanislas at Bournemouth etc) because if I can I’ll have 2 for each position, it’s strange this year that they’ll have 2 players for us to choose from and I want to be somewhat prepared if it’s a thing I want to do this sbc twice.

I literally have every player listed for Cardiff city so should be able to do them twice or else sell some silver players for profit if I’m only completing the league sbc once.

Thursday def the best time for getting silvers, after 6pm when people do marquee matchups and get silver packs, you get the silvers on bid very cheap about an hour later as their listings are ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Wasn't liking RTTF Sanchez at CB, absolute liability.

Gone back to using Ramos so I bought IF Carvahal for chem

CL De Gea

IF Carvahal CL Ramos RTTF Van Dijk Futmas Van Aanoult

Keane Pogba

IF Mbappe RTTF Lingard IF Neymar

Larsson

Have to use RTTF Lingard instead of KDB to get Pogba on full chem but he seems decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

God refilling the prem teams is a pain ha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Wasn't liking RTTF Sanchez at CB, absolute liability.

Gone back to using Ramos so I bought IF Carvahal for chem

CL De Gea

IF Carvahal CL Ramos RTTF Van Dijk Futmas Van Aanoult

Keane Pogba

IF Mbappe RTTF Lingard IF Neymar

Larsson

Have to use RTTF Lingard instead of KDB to get Pogba on full chem but he seems decent.

Oh yeah Ramos is by far the best defender in the game.
    All the so called pro players use him. No other defender has his agility or turning ability.

ImANoob08 wrote: »

You can say that again........and again :)

Looks like another c*ck up by ea,

People opening their player picks now are getting some totw 16 picks,

Rashford striker, walker peters, boly and perirea all found so far

https://twitter.com/futjacques/status/1080095517261156352?s=21

Felipe Anderson also confirmed, well done to anyone with his otw card!

That Rashford looks good

Futswap 4 is out now

There’s an 87 rated dembele if you collect all 14, a otw promes if you collect 6

• Advertisement

Futswap 4 is out now

There’s an 87 rated dembele if you collect all 14, a otw promes if you collect 6

Meh 72 stam in Dembele

None of the players interest me that much

Will probably get that Martinez although 9 seems expensive for an 84

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Meh, 87 isn't worth the effort of having to do squad battles :P

He's apparently off to China in real life soon, so it you like him, it's probably your only chance to get a special version of him that will work in the PL.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That De Costa for 7 looks sweet though for people using a Bundesliga squad.

Yeah I won’t be going for dembele either, wouldn’t fit in my team now so not worth the effort, will either get the 100k pack or promes.

Won't even think of dembele because I will 100% miss someone..

Think I'll get the OTW card for the hope he gets a few If's

• Registered Users Posts: 42,087 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Felipe Anderson also confirmed, well done to anyone with his otw card!

Sold him for 140k in October. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Well Boys,

Just picked this up for Christmas, have about 1.80 million coins, best team to go with, Prem or La Liga and formation? Any help appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Well Boys,

Just picked this up for Christmas, have about 1.80 million coins, best team to go with, Prem or La Liga and formation? Any help appreciated, thanks.

How have ya 1.8 million coins already?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

How have ya 1.8 million coins already?

Sorry that's if I sell my current team, got some Fifa points as presents for Christmas too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Costa is so much better than Zola. Zola has decent finnesse shots, but he's fierce inconsistent I found. Costa scores everytime he's given a decent chance.

Probably just my team as I play hazard as a CAM so can't fit Zola in there. Have Son as my ST. Might give Zola a few games there and try him out further up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement