Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have to say David Silva as CAM with hunter in 4-3-3 (4) is absolutely unreal.
    He can run rings around players and play the killer pass every single time.
    The only player that comes close to him if you're playing lique1 is Fekir. He's basically a faster version of Silva and talk about a super sub.
    I sub Silva around 70 minutes and Fekir just takes over the general's role just ripping teams apart.
    Its a real pity Liverpool didn't sign him as I say he could have been in the 100k mark. He can be picked up for 25k for lique 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I must be taking the pack luck from everyone else but just got mbappe doing the Sheffield Wednesday sbc :0

jayo26 wrote: »
    I must be taking the pack luck from everyone else but just got mbappe doing the Sheffield Wednesday sbc :0

You jammy bollix.
    Although can’t complain. I got otw Mahrez from a pack.

Blazer wrote: »
    You jammy bollix.
    Although can’t complain. I got otw Mahrez from a pack.

Mahrez is really good I've his base card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Jammy sod! I did those OTW Sbc's and got bugger all :(

• Advertisement

Mahrez is really good I've his base card.

I would have kept him but I already have potm lucas. I love mahrez’s 5* skills, reminds me of myself actually as we’re both left footed...and errr... that’s about it .

I would have kept him but I already have potm lucas. I love mahrez’s 5* skills

I'm going to get a load of pace whores I'm not keeping mbappe I'll give salah a try on rw and keep mahrez just in case.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Jammy sod! I did those OTW Sbc's and got bugger all :(

You probably packed pele but were too drunk to notice :)

Check your player pile Liam, there’s probably a Ronaldo in there too :)

Screenshot_20181001-210701.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Rings a bell, think I quick sold him by accident :(

Screenshot_20181001-210701.jpg

not bad at all.
    I just played some young fella who had otw Ronaldo.
    Loads of little ****ers roaring in the background all through the game until Slimov stole a 92min winner for me :D lol

not bad at all.
    I just played some young fella who had otw Ronaldo.
    Loads of little ****ers roaring in the background all through the game until Slimov stole a 92min winner for me :D lol

I must have it muted automatically I can never hear voice chat thankfully.

yeah when I switched over to PC I thought I was leaving all the d1ckheads behind me. Obviously not.
    i especially love the guys who play loud music and roar and shout.
    I simply stick the mic into my mouth and start roaring "i've the mic in my mouth....yeah.,..and a whole pile of feedback" lol
    drives them absolutely insane.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Championship & Argentinian league sbc’s dropped.
    It doesn’t say what player you get anymore, it just says player pick, wonder will it be the same picks for everyone or completely random.
    Don’t care so much about these ones but when the premier league, La Liga, bundlesliga etc come out I’d rather know the player before deciding if it’s worth 400k etc

There's an options button to see which players you can get, there are two options

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Futbin also shows them. Complete waste, don't bother unless you're doing it for the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Team I bought Sunday has risen in price by a good bit, some players by more than 50k, I expect them to keep rising too as we come closer to the weekend.

Sissoko is this year's op card.
    He's only 76 rated but his strength 87 and stamina 85 are huge advantages the way the game is at the moment. And his finesse shot is excellent.
    I bring him on around the 60 min mark and he just bullies tired players off the ball and chips in with a few goals as well. He plays like a player 10 ratings higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

How do people work keeping two squads so you don't have fitness issues.

It's daft that you have to keep players on the bench and squad to regain fitness from the other team. It leaves me with just 1 free slot for subs. Is there a method to work it without sacrificing subs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

put them on your reserves.

Back up to 2000 skill pints, finally found a formation that suits my play style(for today anyway).

Aubameyang well worth his price tag so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

How do people work keeping two squads so you don't have fitness issues.

It's daft that you have to keep players on the bench and squad to regain fitness from the other team. It leaves me with just 1 free slot for subs. Is there a method to work it without sacrificing subs?

Don't use goalkeeper slot and use the other team players as your subs for the other game if needed.

There isn't enough space to fit a full side on the reserves. You need to use the bench as well leaving just 1 spot for a real sub?

There isn't enough space to fit a full side on the reserves. You need to use the bench as well leaving just 1 spot for a real sub?

Correct, however keepers fitness is going down so slowly, that you can have two real subs.

And another from your second team if needed.

Also I have millions of single fitness cards so can skip one or two more players and use single cards on them every second game leaving me with more subs option.

I guess that's the price to pay for not having to pay for squad fitness cards all the time.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Team I bought Sunday has risen in price by a good bit, some players by more than 50k, I expect them to keep rising too as we come closer to the weekend.

I am only worried about rivals rewards being opened on Thursday which might slow things down a bit.

Last year weekend was always the best time to sell, but there were no mega packs given away for free for pretty much everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Going to be picking the untradable pack rewards for FUT Rivals,

In Div 5 the untradable rewards seem better for rank 2 than rank 1.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've not played bugger all this week so not sure what reward options I'll even have.

RE: League SBCs.

Love that you can pick cards.

Not so thrilled about the repeatible part of them; means it will take an age for tthe prices to drop seriously....

Just looking at the prices and the cards available. Surely its just not worth it. Is anyone actually doing it?

Just looking at the prices and the cards available. Surely its just not worth it. Is anyone actually doing it?

doubtful..who actually runs a efl team ffs?

doubtful..who actually runs a efl team ffs?

Last year championship reward was pretty good, remember having him us supersub till end of the season.

Saying that I only did it for packs. Player was a bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

does the loyalty glitch still work this year

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement