Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sorry that's if I sell my current team, got some Fifa points as presents for Christmas too.

Jaysus you must of got some unreal pack luck

I'd go with Bundes Liga or Prem

Plenty of special cards

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Jaysus you must of got some unreal pack luck

I'd go with Bundes Liga or Prem

Plenty of special cards

Some is a bit of a lie, I bought more then myself, probably too much :) I wouldn't even like to guess how many packs I opened, was going to go Prem alright, thanks. I have la liga team at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    Costa is so much better than Zola. Zola has decent finnesse shots, but he's fierce inconsistent I found. Costa scores everytime he's given a decent chance.

Probably just my team as I play hazard as a CAM so can't fit Zola in there. Have Son as my ST. Might give Zola a few games there and try him out further up.

Hey hey hey. Don’t be slagging off the Zola. He put two past your team :) and was my top scorer in weekend league again.

Some is a bit of a lie, I bought more then myself, probably too much :) I wouldn't even like to guess how many packs I opened, was going to go Prem alright, thanks. I have la liga team at the moment.

Ah yeah, can't go wrong with Prem. Formation wise I like the 4231 myself.

VVD, Kante, Pogba, Fabihno are all quality although for me I find Pogba best playing cdm along side someone more defensive like Kante.

I have used Firmino and Lingard (86 CL card) in cam and both have done well, I kind of like Lingard more.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Ah yeah, can't go wrong with Prem. Formation wise I like the 4231 myself.

VVD, Kante, Pogba, Fabihno are all quality although for me I find Pogba best playing cdm along side someone more defensive like Kante.

I have used Firmino and Lingard (86 CL card) in cam and both have done well, I kind of like Lingard more.

Thanks for the help Rossi. Had VVD, Kante, Pogba down as certs for the team, would love KDB, Salah, Hazard, Auba as well but don't think I can afford them, who would you drop.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help Rossi. Had VVD, Kante, Pogba down as certs for the team, would love KDB, Salah, Hazard, Auba as well but don't think I can afford them, who would you drop.

Iv used most apart from Auba, Hazard and Salah so I don't know about them.

If you spam the timed finesse shots then KDB is a must, it's probably why I didn't like him as I have timed shooting turned off.

If you have a spine of VVD, Kante and Pogba then your in good order.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Decided to login to fut18 for the craic, got my 4 icons and had 30k to spend so went in to world cup mode and bought packs. Back in ut and put dupes up for sale, all jerseys sold in 5 mins for bin of 5k :D are there r3ally people still paying fut18

Kimbot wrote: »
    Decided to login to fut18 for the craic, got my 4 icons and had 30k to spend so went in to world cup mode and bought packs. Back in ut and put dupes up for sale, all jerseys sold in 5 mins for bin of 5k :D are there r3ally people still paying fut18

you still get people playing as far back at 14.
    All servers are still up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You'll get most of them for that 1.8 million to be fair. Wait for Sunday as prices seem to go down on Sunday as people sell off players after weekend league and they rise again on Thursday when rewards come out and people start building for weekend league.

In the mean time you can use someone like Son if you can't get Hazard for a couple of weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Blazer wrote: »
    you still get people playing as far back at 14.
    All servers are still up and running.

Yeah it's mad, no weekend league so I thought it would have been dead. I might go back to it considering the team I have in it :D

• Advertisement

Yeah it's mad, no weekend league so I thought it would have been dead. I might go back to it considering the team I have in it :D

That’s why most people do.
    Christ I had some team last year and the year before and never as good as the one I have this year.
    I do miss tots Firminho and tots Neymar and eoe Kaka.

At least team of the year is out in 2 weeks.
    I reckon Kane is a dead cert again considering the golden boot at the World Cup. Definitely picking up that card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There was talk here the other day about getting ready for the prem sbc.

Looks like cesc is leaving Chelsea, store 1 in your club at 4.2k, he could make the Chelsea sbc much easier and being out of packs he’ll go up higher in price.

Don’t go nuts on it as the sbc might not come for weeks and it may be easy do without him but no harm in having 1 (or 2, as there will be 2 different players available)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hazard totw as a cf can't wait to get that in my player picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There was talk here the other day about getting ready for the prem sbc.

Looks like cesc is leaving Chelsea, store 1 in your club at 4.2k, he could make the Chelsea sbc much easier and being out of packs he’ll go up higher in price.

Don’t go nuts on it as the sbc might not come for weeks and it may be easy do without him but no harm in having 1 (or 2, as there will be 2 different players available)

fabregas at 4.2 is always a good buy, 84 Spanish premiership player, we will always sell for nearly 6k once different sbcs land, same a the likes of Jorginho and Martinez in the bundesliga

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hazard totw as a cf can't wait to get that in my player picks.

Ya probly will ya jammy yoke

I'll open my 50k packs

I'll see Walkout, IF, Belgian

It will be ****ing Kums and not Hazard

Id settle for Rashford from my Red picks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

No Ronaldo, but few good options for my Serie a team. Skriniar could be good replacement for Benatia. Wouldn't mind Sergiey.

Have 2 untradeable and 2 tradeable totw packs left to open.

Let me have tradeable Hazard, EA, please!

wonski wrote: »
    No Ronaldo, but few good options for my Serie a team. Skriniar could be good replacement for Benatia. Wouldn't mind Sergiey.

Have 2 untradeable and 2 tradeable totw packs left to open.

Let me have tradeable Hazard, EA, please!

Ronaldo will be in TOTY which must be dropping on Friday so

TOTY nominees released, voting opening shortly

https://t.co/9BChxecKuZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Even though I have potm Hazard, I'd still love that cf card. I find I'm changing tactics quite a bit, and would love to have him at 10 chem in cam or St.

Ronaldo will be in TOTY which must be dropping on Friday so

Just realized I can squeeze Hazard with 10 chemistry anyway without changing anything really, so excited until I actually open the packs :)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Just realized I can squeeze Hazard with 10 chemistry anyway without changing anything really, so excited until I actually open the packs :)

Wednesday is a day of hype and then you get 6 days of regret and question why we do this every weekend.

Wednesday is a day of hype and then you get 6 days of regret and question why we do this every weekend.

At least I can have a bit of dissapointment tonight so tomorrow won't hurt as much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Finally into division 4 .
    Did the Rui Costa SBC more or less doing the gold upgrades and bpl upgrade. Probably cost about 100k in total after pack rewards. Played 20 games with em so far. Not sure what to make of em yet. Think I prefered 88 firminho. Has 13 goals 14 assists in 20 games. Meanwhile Ronnie has 300 goals 118 assists in 221 games. Man is an absolute beast

Blazer wrote: »
    TOTY nominees released, voting opening shortly

https://t.co/9BChxecKuZ

Robertson isn't in it and yet lovren is :O

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, other than Rashford as a United fan, I don't think there's really a card in that TOTW that would get me excited tomorrow (since I have POTM Hazard). Maaaaaybe Firmino?

Full steam ahead on Socrates then.

Robertson isn't in it and yet lovren is :O

Lovren got to the WC final while Robertson has had a good couple of months.

Neither should be in really

Lovren got to the WC final while Robertson has had a good couple of months.

Neither should be in really

In terms of calender year Robertson has been outstanding, sure he got a toty last year. Lovren on the other hand is useless haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, other than Rashford as a United fan, I don't think there's really a card in that TOTW that would get me excited tomorrow (since I have POTM Hazard). Maaaaaybe Firmino?

Full steam ahead on Socrates then.

Very same, I had 6 totw packs saved for today but already have hazard potm and firmino futmas card so may as well save the totw packs, ok I’ll open 1, just to see if it’s rashford but saving the rest.

Lovren on the other hand is useless haha

That i will drink to

Terrible defender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I agree with Kimbot re Robertson although I am a liverpool fan.

In 2018 he cemented his spot in Liverpool's first 11, got recognised as one of if not the best left back in the bpl, got to the champions league final and captained his country for the first time.

Compare that to someone like alba who did win la liga (although they didn't have much competition) but was knocked out in the quarter finals of the Champions League and was part of spain's woeful world cup.

If I had to pick one to nominate it would definitely be Robertson.

Also if only 3 attackers get picked I'd be surprised if Kane gets one. Messi and Ronaldo are certains and I'd imagine the last spot will either be salah due to his insane year, Mbappe for winning Ligue 1 and the World Cup at 19 or Neymar due to hype/him being meta.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement