Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Very same, I had 6 totw packs saved for today but already have hazard potm and firmino futmas card so may as well save the totw packs, ok I’ll open 1, just to see if it’s rashford but saving the rest.

Opened 1 totw pack, it was 86 skrinirar, I’ll take that. I’ll hang onto the rest of my packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Opened 1 totw pack, it was 86 skrinirar, I’ll take that. I’ll hang onto the rest of my packs.

Go on.. you know you want to open the other 5 :)

Also Neymar should be nowhere near toty.
    Absolute joke of a player , achieved nothing in 2018 bar diving, failing miserably at the World Cup and generally being an all round cvnt to his team mates at PSG.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Untradeable packs: Pereira and Pereira...

Tradeable: Digne and that Belgian troll.

Will try Pereira instead of Cancelo at 10 chem. Doesn't look that bad, but where is my Hazard?

No doubt I will get another Pereira tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Hey hey hey. Don’t be slagging off the Zola. He put two past your team and was my top scorer in weekend league again.

Because my keeper movement is ****e. The goals were horrible and he was fairly anonymous in the game other than the goals.
    Fabinho scoring a timed finnesse from outside the box tells you all you need to know about the game ;)

Blazer wrote: »
    Go on.. you know you want to open the other 5 :)

Also Neymar should be nowhere near toty.
    Absolute joke of a player , achieved nothing in 2018 bar diving, failing miserably at the World Cup and generally being an all round cvnt to his team mates at PSG.

Haha the urge to open them is so strong but already having untradeable 93 hazard and 88 firmino, who I’d never pack anyway, there’s no one else I’d use in starting 11.

I’m going to try save rivals packs for toty too, not that I’ll pack any but reduces the urge to buy packs when I open rare players pack to be greeted by rui Patricio!

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Because my keeper movement is ****e. The goals were horrible and he was fairly anonymous in the game other than the goals.
    Fabinho scoring a timed finnesse from outside the box tells you all you need to know about the game ;)

Sign of a good striker :)
    Shearer was notorious for it as was Henry.
    As Paul McGrath used to lament I had Shearer in my pocket for 89 minutes of the game. One mistake in the last minute and he pounced on it to score.

Loving Salah on the right wing. He’s just banging in the finesse goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Very same, I had 6 totw packs saved for today but already have hazard potm and firmino futmas card so may as well save the totw packs, ok I’ll open 1, just to see if it’s rashford but saving the rest.

I have seven sitting, six tradeable and one untradeable. I have PotM Hazard so I'm guaranteed to get TotW Hazard in my untradeable one. Must resist and leave to next week.

Edit: seven packs, no way of telling which one is the untradeable pack :(

Liamalone wrote: »
    I have seven sitting, six tradeable and one untradeable. I have PotM Hazard so I'm guaranteed to get TotW Hazard in my untradeable one. Must resist and leave to next week.

Yeah I found that annoying that it didn’t say which was tradeable. Def hold if you can resist, poorest totw in a while (for us hazard owners anyway)

Did you see my post from earlier to grab a cesc fabregas at 4.2 for your premier league sbc prep.
    If he leaves Chelsea for Monaco he’ll be out of packs and will be very useful for the Chelsea sbc

Liamalone wrote: »

Yep. They all look the same.

Does it really matter if you get 15k or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So for this PL SBC who are the main ones I should be looking at. Got 2 Fabregas there for 4k on the nose. Do I need full 11s around a certain rating? Say 83/84 level?

• Advertisement

So for this PL SBC who are the main ones I should be looking at. Got 2 Fabregas there for 4k on the nose. Do I need full 11s around a certain rating? Say 83/84 level?

Juventus was 81 this year.

I don't expect top6 to be any higher than 82, 83 maybe.

Just my opinion, but they do their best to make it doable. Anything over 84 would be just crazy.

wonski wrote: »
    Juventus was 81 this year.

I don't expect top6 to be any higher than 82, 83 maybe.

Just my opinion, but they do their best to make it doable. Anything over 84 would be just crazy.

Serie A was early days and player picks were only 87.

Last year they left La Liga and premier league until later and the players available were griezman and kdb, I expect they’ll make the prem and La Liga ones tougher than serie a with better rewards.
    Just have a couple of the cheap high rated players from united, city, Chelsea, (matic, Fernandinho, kompany, azpilicueta) and you should be able to meet any overall rating.

But yeah you’re right, they won’t be higher than 82/83 max but to get that and the 95 chemistry can be tricky (say for united the highest left back is 80 rated and you have to use an 80 rated keeper too as you obviously can’t use de gea.

I’m keeping the ucl versions of Romero, young, Henderson, Milner etc as they’re all 1 rating higher so might help (just the players who are really cheap)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Cardiff have alot of silvers, golds will only rise a small amount, pick up as many silvers as you can caus silvers can rise 10k and are easily price fixed due to a lack of silver packs being opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah I found that annoying that it didn’t say which was tradeable. Def hold if you can resist, poorest totw in a while (for us hazard owners anyway)

Did you see my post from earlier to grab a cesc fabregas at 4.2 for your premier league sbc prep.
    If he leaves Chelsea for Monaco he’ll be out of packs and will be very useful for the Chelsea sbc

I did, thanks, grabbed a few Fabregas, no lose investment really.

Opened the seven TotW packs due to alcohol lol. I received the four PL defenders, Digne, Boly, Bambi and Pereira. Some Turkish RM, La liga I think, got him twice and then Scott Sinclair. All crap lol sob sob miaow miaow

Pereira and Digne as my player picks.
    Got Otamdendi and Naldo from packs and best I got from 8 packs for div rewards was Immobile. The rest were muck.

Donnarumma and Andersen from gold 3. Perisix from the packs. They've absolutely killed pack weight as of late I've found.

Didn’t play weekend league last week so you can imagine my surprise when the tab appeared to claim my fut champions rewards

You really shouldn’t have ea, you’re too kind

3-CCFAB29-0-FBA-4289-93-E9-31-D83-B59-EB8-C.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Boly as my player pick.
    Praejo, Khedira and IF Bamba as my SBC fodder, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Firmino in my red picks

Already have his higher rated futmas card ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Didn’t play weekend league last week so you can imagine my surprise when the tab appeared to claim my fut champions rewards

Haha, I got the same
    You never know, it could make the difference in being able to get prime Ronaldo or not :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

3-CCFAB29-0-FBA-4289-93-E9-31-D83-B59-EB8-C.png

I got 9 :P

Guffy wrote: »
    I got 9 :P

Haha, that’s so unfair! I want my extra coin!

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got Firmino in my red picks

Already have his higher rated futmas card ffs

Better than getting a 84 and 82 for 14 wins.
    It’s bull**** that the lower ranks are restricted to max 84 but go higher than that you can still get lower.
    It should be min 84 after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I got 11 :cool:

Blazer wrote:
    Better than getting a 84 and 82 for 14 wins. It’s bull**** that the lower ranks are restricted to max 84 but go higher than that you can still get lower. It should be min 84 after that.
    Not for gold. Anyone can get gold 2 and 3 to be honest.

Elite up should definitely be capped.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not for gold. Anyone can get gold 2 and 3 to be honest.

Elite up should definitely be capped.

You can but why bother.
    I’ve gotten my best picks from 11 wins.
    Quaresma, Summer and a few others I used. The worst picks I’ve gotten were from gold 3 and 2.

Pereira is tasty to use actually. His high dribbling lets you have plenty of fun with him rampaging forward. I wouldn’t use him in WL but for rivals he’s good crack to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Frisbee wrote: »
    I got 11 :cool:

I got gold 2 rewards !!!!!!

20190103-093206.jpg

jayo26 wrote: »
    I got gold 2 rewards !!!!!!

20190103-093206.jpg

Don’t spend it all at once.

Blazer wrote: »
    Don’t spend it all at once.

I think I might buy a sock

• Advertisement

Got donarumma and savic in my player picks n it bad but already have 87 savic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement