Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This is the problem with the sheer quantity of SBC card this year. Both here and other places, the overwhelming response seems to either be “I got nothing” or “I got something I already have a better version of”.

They’ve actually managed to neuter the value of IF cards to the extent 90% of them are unplayable.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Got Rashford in picks, no use as my team is a Bundesliga team, will use in a SBC for POTM i'd say

Got nothing from packs, and took cash for Rivals

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Let's do this!

3la49s6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20190103-103642.jpg

Neymar is obviously ahead in some key in-game stats but Anderson's card is a beast for 87.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Got Anderson in my picks. Best one so far for me. Took a break from WL for a few weeks before giving the last one a go.

I had a good WL with prime Keane in CDM. He actually stays in position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Anybody notice this lately, your opponent goes 1-0 up, pauses game, lets the time run out, and he still gets the win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Blazer wrote: »
    Don’t spend it all at once.

Didn't play WL, got 12 coins though. I'm away tay the shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »
    Didn't play WL, got 12 coins though. I'm away tay the shop!

Get more for returning Lucozade bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anybody notice this lately, your opponent goes 1-0 up, pauses game, lets the time run out, and he still gets the win

Last WL I played a game that went to penos. He got to go first and scored. I missed my first. He immediately paused and quit the game and he got a 1-0 win. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

Frisbee wrote: »
    Last WL I played a game that went to penos. He got to go first and scored. I missed my first. He immediately paused and quit the game and he got a 1-0 win. :mad:

Like forfeit quit or disconnect quit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

85’s 84’s and 83’s are too cheap.

Ea usually do a coin drain before big promos, I’d expect something today or tomorrow to get these prices back up and people spending coins so they’ll be buying packs Monday.

A flashback sbc or totw sbc, I’ve picked up a lot of Sokratis, gundogan Raul albiol and javi Martinez around 3k each.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Naldo signed for Monaco, might buy 1 or 2 of him for Bundes sbc in future as his shalka card won't be in packs after they do the transfers

Another day passes with no new league SBC's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Another day passes with no new league SBC's

Waiting for the EPL to drop for an eternity. Just did the Raul sbc. Hope he's end game.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Waiting for the EPL to drop for an eternity. Just did the Raul sbc. Hope he's end game.

I have the Dutch, Spanish and prem all done and waiting....... Trade pile full of duplicate Dutch silvers from packs

Anytime marquee matchup SBC's come up I hope there are no requirements for the above leagues

Starting to p me off at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Raul is definitely end game.
    Marshall rates him 3rd best striker in the game so far.
    I have the coins and Zola to do him but so far he hasn't impressed me. Blows hot and cold but reckon its cause I'm so used to how Zola moves etc that I need more time playing with Raul to get used to him.
    Fantastic shooting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I have the Dutch, Spanish and prem all done and waiting....... Trade pile full of duplicate Dutch silvers from packs

Anytime marquee matchup SBC's come up I hope there are no requirements for the above leagues

Starting to p me off at this stage

I have a feeling that we'll get one of the leagues tmrw. I'd probably sell my EPL investments unless it was a highly desirable card. Completely broke after doing Raul. His shooting and movement are sick after 4 games with him. Lewa TOTGS card is the best striker I've ever used this FIFA. M89's review is what made me do Raul. :pac:

Team I'll be rocking for this weekend.

869a0f3f351c5b666dd515e2a23d3268.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Anyone on here any good at making teams?

Haven't got the motivation to play it in the last month or so and I sold up so looking to put a team together, preferably with POTM Hazard and POTM Auba. Have around 7mil, any formation will do but I'd prefer the 2 lads on 10 chem if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

if you're building for now, https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3721510.

Otherwise id wait till next weekend when TOTY comes out. Prices will fall on all of those players really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    if you're building for now, https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3721510.

Otherwise id wait till next weekend when TOTY comes out. Prices will fall on all of those players really.

Looks great actually might give it a bash, don't even have enough points for WL so I'll have about 5 or 6 matches on Rivals and probably flog them on and lose a fortune on tax but if it gets me playing again so be it :pac:

• Advertisement

go for some of the new IF's then, F.Andersens new 87 card is absolutely insane!

Currently 9-0 start to the WL. best start for a while i think.

go for some of the new IF's then, F.Andersens new 87 card is absolutely insane!

Currently 9-0 start to the WL. best start for a while i think.

Ah sure that's PC players for ya, all got origen access for crimbo and are playing fifa using their steering wheels :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ah sure that's PC players for ya, all got origen access for crimbo and are playing fifa using their steering wheels :pac:

We use the Handbrake turn then for our striker to turn and finesse.

Rossi IRL wrote:
    Ah sure that's PC players for ya, all got origen access for crimbo and are playing fifa using their steering wheels

Some really are ****e, would make you wonder. Reached 12-0. Still going to stop at 14!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

6-4, I’ll take a break after that. Loving the weekend league again though after a week of playing rivals!! Gameplay so much smoother.

Won last game 8-0 (he was horrendous), I’ve received a couple of big defeats before but never lost that badly!

Positive thoughts going into the weekend

Changed my team halfway through last weekend, changed it since aswell.. Hopefully I stick with what I have now.

Get to 14 and then piss off and chill out on netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Been on holiday for the last week or so, but kept up to date with marquee matchups etc etc. Packed Silva, Fernandinho, Koke in an untradeable mega pack from rivals rewards and IF Boly from marquee matchups. Not a bad haul at all from a few packs!

3 WL games done now, im winning 1-0, and just like in rivals, opponent pauses the game, lets the pause clock run down, we both get kicked and i get no win, EA and this fifa

3 WL games done now, im winning 1-0, and just like in rivals, opponent pauses the game, lets the pause clock run down, we both get kicked and i get no win, EA and this fifa

Would it ever be you NAT type causing you issues?

Seems strange it's only happening to you and isn't more widespread if it's a glitch.

• Advertisement

Would it ever be you NAT type causing you issues?

Seems strange it's only happening to you and isn't more widespread if it's a glitch.

If it was last year i'd say yeah, but we're on fibre now with over 100ms so i doubt it, and its grand at 0-0 or up until i score, or we're in the 85th minute and its still 1-0

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement