Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

There is 100% a no loss glitch

Seen it mentioned many times and have had it used against myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Speed has both g to do with NAT type though. If you're with eircom for example, they generally dont have ports open on your router by default so you'll be limited to who you can connect to. Used to be a pain in the hole when I was on ps4. Random disconnects, not being able to connect to some players.

Could be just EA servers, they're terrible too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

RossieMan wrote: »
    Speed has both g to do with NAT type though. If you're with eircom for example, they generally dont have ports open on your router by default so you'll be limited to who you can connect to. Used to be a pain in the hole when I was on ps4. Random disconnects, not being able to connect to some players.

Could be just EA servers, they're terrible too.

Im on eir, but theres no connection trouble at 0-0 ive only encountered this in the last week as i wasnt playing the game to much since before christmas

Are you ps4 or Xbox?

Either way, do a NAT type test and see what it comes back with. If it's 3, you need to sort stuff out your side.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Flashback 90 rated Tevez up.

Cost me about 100k not including pack rewards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah, thats why all my United cards sold.

Looks awesome, but a bit worried about trying to hybrid him in tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Pjanic must be in a top solution, going for max bin on PS4, 32.5k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ah, thats why all my United cards sold.

Looks awesome, but a bit worried about trying to hybrid him in tbh.

I don't think he would make my team ahead of Eusebio :)

A low medium isn't ideal. 3 star weak foot. Awful league, not a great nation for links. Not sure why anyone would do that card other than if they liked Tevez as a player.

If ye have any Argentinian league players, might be worth while checking their value.

Cause SBC Pavon has a perfect link to that Tevez, the SBC price has doubled.

• Advertisement

Socrates really not feeling like a 1m player :(

Gonna sell him, and Kimmich, and replace him with IF Pogba, TIF Lala and TOTGS Eriksen, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Liking the look at that Tevez card, have the Argie trio of Dybala, Aguero and Messi so would love to add him in too :D

Liking the look at that Tevez card, have the Argie trip of Dybala, Aguero and Messi so would love to add him in too :D

A flashback Di Maria would be pretty tasty and would link well within my team.
    Fingers crossed.

Mata up to near 8k now, god I love a good sbc, 200k profit from cards I bought yesterday.

Mata was 1.3 yesterday,obviously no idea what sbc was coming but it was a given they’d do something to drain coins before toty

Man, i sold all mine at 3700 coins. Wish I had held on to them for a while longer.

Man, i sold all mine at 3700 coins. Wish I had held on to them for a while longer.

I sold most at 4K too, only had the one left in my club, seriously underestimated how much people would do this sbc

I sold castleillijo for 6k too and he rose to 9.5 and similar with Alejandro Gomez

But other things sold well, for some strange reason I had 4 ucl fejsa on tradepile and all 4 sold at max bin of 10k

Reinvested in scream verratis, been making a mint flipping them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    if you're building for now, https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3721510.

Otherwise id wait till next weekend when TOTY comes out. Prices will fall on all of those players really.

Unreal Rossie, 16 games played won 13 drew 1 and lost 2 (should have won 1 of those). Into Division 3 now, team is solid as fúck. Petit is probably one of the best players I've used this year and I've used a lot of the best cards, he's everywhere on the pitch, can't finish for his dinner but I didn't get him for that. Was planning on just playing a couple of games earlier and selling them on but I find myself hours later still in front of the TV, think I'll hold onto this team for a while, fúck TOTY :pac:

2zzibf7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Played a good few games of weekend this week. Definitely my best start. I was aiming for 11 wins . So far won 10 and lost 4. Guna leave it there for the night. And push on tomorrow. Barring going on a mental losing streak I'm guna aim for 14. 17 might be pushing it as I'm due a few loses

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Unreal Rossie, 16 games played won 13 drew 1 and lost 2 (should have won 1 of those). Into Division 3 now, team is solid as fúck. Petit is probably one of the best players I've used this year and I've used a lot of the best cards, he's everywhere on the pitch, can't finish for his dinner but I didn't get him for that. Was planning on just playing a couple of games earlier and selling them on but I find myself hours later still in front of the TV, think I'll hold onto this team for a while, fúck TOTY :pac:

How you finding Pogba and Lala?

Probably going to lean into getting them over night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

How you finding Pogba and Lala?

Probably going to lean into getting them over night.

Can't fault them, have used Pogba before and thought he was about 8/10. I've used SIF Lala in a few teams now so was my first time trying his third inform now and he's better again, definitely one of the best RBs in the game.

• Advertisement

Tevez comes highly rated.
    Now I'm tempted to put Zola into Raul and move Tevez as CAM between Keane and Ballack which give him full chem.

Blazer wrote: »
    Tevez comes highly rated.
    Now I'm tempted to put Zola into Raul and move Tevez as CAM between Keane and Ballack which give him full chem.

There’s a loan version of him in weekly objectives, just score 3 low driven shots (against totw on beginner if you just want to do it quick)

Let’s you try him out first before doing anything with zola

Yea that team looks unbelievable. I've varane and Ramos CB and those pair are the only one I'd change too. I'd ideally like maldini in there, but he's just too expensive.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There’s a loan version of him in weekly objectives, just score 3 low driven shots (against totw on beginner if you just want to do it quick)

Let’s you try him out first before doing anything with zola

I got him already :)
    I'll probably buy Raul's 88 card rather than wasting Zola.

38YDaeZ.jpg

I got him already :)
    I'll probably buy Raul's 88 card rather than wasting Zola.

38YDaeZ.jpg

Nice team!

I might do the tevez one myself, it’s relatively cheap for a 90 rated card sbc (120k with 80k worth of packs back)

I have sbc pavon in my club and I’ve never used him so could use him in a few matches with tevez and if I Find I don’t really use tevez he can go into a sbc like ucl Kroos
    (It’d cost about 65/70k for a 90 rated player for sbc)

Aparrently its worth doing Tevez for the packs and save then for toty.
    Too late for me as I opened them.

Aparrently its worth doing Tevez for the packs and save then for toty.
    Too late for me as I opened them.

I'd rather be disappointed now, than disappointed after a few days/weeks of anticipation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Nothing is worth doing for packs.

Especially when you get walkouts worth 16k.

And that was my only walkout in a week.

Got more for my bronze players in 1 hour :)

Thanks for the tip about Argentinian league. Many silvers sold for 2-3k easily.

Gold are pretty useless, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Brought Kante back into my team.

What a relief :)

Some mad fut champions matches this weekend. Won 7-1, then lost 6-4, and had another one winning 7-4 I think.

4-7, but was 1-5 yesterday morning, so there is a progress.

Kante should sort that out I hope :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Had bought a load of 84s in expectation of a decent SBC coming. Sold 4x Di Maria for Max BIN 10k after buying for about 3.8k a few days beforehand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement