Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Done the Tevez SBC, don't like him at all, even as an impact sub so will probably use him in an SBC at some stage, didn't cost anything though as I got James Rodriguez and IF Rashford from the packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Done the Tevez SBC, don't like him at all, even as an impact sub so will probably use him in an SBC at some stage, didn't cost anything though as I got James Rodriguez and IF Rashford from the packs.

Where did you play him at? CAM/CF is the best position for him.
    Also use engine or marksman on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I used Tevez 4 times for about 15-20 minutes in each game and while he had 1 goal and 3 assists I didn't even notice until I checked the stats...

I won't be doing the sbc, but maybe he isn't that bad. He isn't just as fun as Douglas Costa 87 to play substitute role.

Blazer wrote: »
    Where did you play him at? CAM/CF is the best position for him.
    Also use engine or marksman on him.

Yeah just used him as a Cam cause of his workrates, mind you I only put him on at half time during the matches I've used him but he seemed sluggish and done feck all.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah just used him as a Cam cause of his workrates, mind you I only put him on at half time during the matches I've used him but he seemed sluggish and done feck all.

that's his low workrate defensively.
    I was 3-0 down at half time against some gimp who dabbed every goal.
    Switched to 443(4) , moved Zola up front and brought in Tevez at CAM.
    Won 5-3 :)
    Tevex 2 goals 3 assists, Zola 2 goals and potm Hazard got a goal.

I find you need about 10-20 games for some players especially if they're a different player to one they're replacing.
    Tevez is a ball to feet player, he can't jump for hell but his aggression when pushing through with the ball at his feet is brilliant and his finesse shots are brilliant plus has 99 shot power at default.
    He's not going to track back and defend but up front when you have the ball he's lethal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

****ing yellow timed finesses everytime they go in

Ridiculous game mechanic, ruins the game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

11-4 so far this weekend. Think i must be against newbies who got FIFA for xmas as only have faced timed finishing in the last few games. Nothing sweeter than when your goalkeeper saves green timed finishes, because it happens so rarely!

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    ****ing yellow timed finesses everytime they go in

Ridiculous game mechanic, ruins the game

apparently they're reviewing it according to one of the community managers and he agrees that its way overpowered.
    I've it down to a t now at this stage..once you use it for the week etc and a weekend league its locked into muscle memory.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-12

Seven games left. Gonna leave them till tomorrow, see if I can win the three to get Gold for the first time ever. Nice though to be under so little pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

10-12 for me, taking a break until tomorrow as today has been a day where you’d wonder why you bother with this game.

Was 8-5 but lost 7 from 9 today and the last 4 were those bs games you get where you’re by far the better team, but have maganets as goalposts in the goal your shooting into while he breaks and scores a 180degrees turn goal.

Usually I’ll get a couple of these games, both for and against me (ie, I also win when I know I didn’t deserve to) but getting 4 in a row is very very frustrating.
    One in particular, I’m battering him, but hit every post going so know the inevitable will happen,he’ll score, so I’m thinking “right, how will ea screw me this time”, he goes to hoof the ball from defense, the ref is right in front of his defender, smacks the ref and loops up over vvd and he’s in and scores to win.

You couldn’t make it up!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

7-3 for me. All to play on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

10-16 in WL but 10 wins is my best ever return, changed formation, put Aubamayang up front and the goals flowed, lost a couple of games that i could have won, hit the post 4 times in 1 game, the chap even messaged me to apologise, i didnt care, more then happy with 10 wins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

3-3 to keep up my 50:50 ratio whenever I get the time to play WL.

Liamalone wrote: »
    3-3 to keep up my 50:50 ratio whenever I get the time to play WL.

You should have kept it at 0-0.

Same result, no effort :)

Moved Zola to St along Balotelli futmas. Rui Costa behind with Parolo cm 84 free card whatever it was (tottgsfd probably) and Kante on the other side. 2 clean sheets in two games, 3 and 4 goals scored in each.

Let's see how it goes.

I really regret not doing Matuidi Futmas card. I just missed the deadline...

wonski wrote: »
    You should have kept it at 0-0.

Same result, no effort :)

Moved Zola to St along Balotelli futmas. Rui Costa behind with Parolo cm 84 free card whatever it was (tottgsfd probably) and Kante on the other side. 2 clean sheets in two games, 3 and 4 goals scored in each.

Let's see how it goes.

I really regret not doing Matuidi Futmas card. I just missed the deadline...

I'm not finished yet, I hope. Should get a rattle at it tomorrow all being well.

Got rid of Van Dijk and Sanchez and brought in Ramos and prime Hierro.
    Tempted to bring in Rijkaard's CB card instead of Ramos as he offers one thing that no other center back can...finesse shots from outside the box.
    Anytime a ball gets cleared it always goes to one of my defenders who ends up hoofing it a mile wide, except for Rijkaard.

I’d never play fifa again if I did this

https://twitter.com/wroetoshaw/status/1081670102565703680?s=21

Its the main reason why I always always set my max bin first before min.

Blazer wrote: »
    Its the main reason why I always always set my max bin first before min.

Haha, yeah I do be terrified selling players on the mobile app! I’ll use console for any big sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Up to 14 wins now with 10 games left. Guna try pushing for 17 tomorrow. Best I've ever done at it

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »

Not one fark given, he's loaded :D

Edit: stupid cant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Do we think there's going to be a market crash tomorrow ahead of TOTY announcement on Monday?

Arciphel wrote: »
    Do we think there's going to be a market crash tomorrow ahead of TOTY announcement on Monday?

In my opinion, there will probably be a dip in the futures exchange but Brexit will make the biggest change.

Arciphel wrote: »

The prices went down a lot over last few days.

Not sure if they can get any lower than that, but I generally look at individual players that it might affect rather than players in the whole ;)

If one of your informs is due to get toty card then price will drop more.

I am looking at my Manolas if and his price is fairly stable, but there were movements of 10k just this weekend.

Liamalone wrote: »
    In my opinion, there will probably be a dip in the futures exchange but Brexit will make the biggest change.

A major change will be that FUT players will be restricted to playing only 5 non uk players so that will shake things up.
    If you have a player that's been in your club for the past 5 Fifa iterations then you can apply for citizenship for him and he then wouldn't count for your non-UK quota.
    I suggest investing in English players and making millions when Brexit kicks in.
    However there's a caveat we could see a spectacular market crash as players cash in their EPL teams and emigrate to Serie A or La Liga where no such restrictions are in place.
    Expect to see big price increases also for Neymar, Bale and Ronaldo etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

18-3 now, my team now has me actually wanting to play the game! POTM Auba has been incredible for me, finishes everything!
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Thinking of switching IF Kante for Prime Zola what do you think Rossie? I know they say if it's not broke don't fix it but really want to try that Zola out.

rbk2ub.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Having needed three wins from seven today to get gold for the first time...

...I’ve lost four on the bounce :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Are icons really worth the money or is it just the fact their icons that people want them?

I mean how much better is a icon going to be over the likes of..

POTM AUBU, SIF Salah, kante or SIF VVD?

• Advertisement

Rossie, are you using 451 or switching in game?
    Also what’s your custom tactics, are they default?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement