Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    its one way of putting it :)

I made few thousands anyway as packed some Italian players. Other than that they were ****e.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Even the lightening rounds look a joke from the streamers I've watched. Literally a thousand euro spent in one stream for about 300k worth of players. A joke.

EA will disagree :)

300k "earned" for 1000 is a good ratio.

The streamers can **** off anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

What's wrong with the streamers? They only open the packs to have content and get paid.
    It's a vicious circle really.

What's wrong with the streamers? They only open the packs to have content and get paid.
    It's a vicious circle really.

I don't mind them. If they stopped shouting I would watch them. But all of them shout a lot. A lot.

The only reason I avoid them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wonski wrote: »
    I don't mind them. If they stopped shouting I would watch them. But all of them shout a lot. A lot.

The only reason I avoid them.

And fake Latino accents.

• Advertisement

The big ones are all like that I'll agree. But smaller ones like AJ3 and Fuji are very watchable. SBSD is the best series on YT for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tempted to grab 90 Best.

Have 1.1m coins and wanna try a 4-2-4 this weekend. RW is really the only place I'm tempted to spend on, since I have Hazard - Auba - Zola already.

Other option is drop Zola for a bit and spread the money between a striker and RWer. I miss having a tall target man striker, and am half tempted to try Cavaini or Lewandowski this weekend.

The big ones are all like that I'll agree. But smaller ones like AJ3 and Fuji are very watchable. SBSD is the best series on YT for me.

Will have a look at those. I am just too old to watch teenagers scream for 10 minutes :)

Especially with their 1000000 fifa points balance on the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

72 SBC packs

Packed IF Donnuruma and nowt else

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah A9skillz isn’t so bad etc. but that Castro idiot is annoying as ****.
    I like Marshall as well and he was saying Castro was telling him he needed to roar more and act more surprised at the big card unpacks to draw in more viewers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Even the lightening rounds look a joke from the streamers I've watched. Literally a thousand euro spent in one stream for about 300k worth of players. A joke.

Saw a youtuber Itani pack TOTY Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Tempted to grab 90 Best.

I'd leave it to be honest I sold up my 88 version thinking I'd be able to buy the 90 version for same price few days. I checked out the stats on futbin. His stamina is worse in the 90 card. I'll be buying back the 88 version. Unless I pack mbappe in my future rewards :pac:

cintec wrote: »

A card that would do you for the next 10 versions of Fifa at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »

What's the if next to it?

Because that's the closest I will ever get to :)

Joking aside it is nice to have a potential to pack one of those on Thursday. Like the lotto :)

wonski wrote: »
    What's the if next to it?

Because that's the closest I will ever get to :)

Joking aside it is nice to have a potential to pack one of those on Thursday. Like the lotto :)

It was inform hazard and then neymar

jayo26 wrote: »
    It was inform hazard and then neymar

that guy just used up his entire luck of ever winning the euromillions.

cintec wrote:

Itani is a good guy, it's crazy how little they've been packed so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

There was a load of Messi and mbappe for sale last night and not one Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I have bought about 50 Cardiff and Huddersfield and Cardiff players (mostly silvers) for 550 or less in anticipation of the PL SBC. Should I expect to make a decent profit on them? I remember doing the Serie A one last season and Benevento cost a fortune with some silvers going for 6-7k.

• Advertisement

Depends on their positions and if alternative players are available. Like if you have silver STs and there's a gold available, you'll probably lose money.
    If there's only 1 silver right back and you own the market, you can set the price relatively high.

It's completely dependant on what you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I’ve just been buying whatever I thought was a decent overall that it would be worth using to be honest (70+). I think Cardiff only have 2-3 gold players in total so I should be ok there. Huddersfield maybe 5-6 but I have been mostly buying Cardiff players anyhow. Bought a few golds from either team too but reckon I could have a bigger margin with the silvers.

As I said, it's completely position dependant. If they have a few silvers in let's say CM, you won't make many coins given the amount of CM choices. If they only have 1 RB, you'll have a better chance at making something.
    It's a risky way to go, surely you could make more in the short term just flipping.

Looking at the reviews of the toty players and you can see a huge speed difference between them and normal cards.
    Hell even Aub wouldn't get a look in.
    It might say 99 on the card but its about 130 on the player DB I reckon.

Looking at the reviews of the toty players and you can see a huge speed difference between them and normal cards.
    Hell even Aub wouldn't get a look in.
    It might say 99 on the card but its about 130 on the player DB I reckon.

I'm gonna build something around mbappe the weekend I think. Hopefully when all toty cards are in packs he will drop down to closer to 3 million.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm gonna build something around mbappe the weekend I think. Hopefully when all toty cards are in packs he will drop down to closer to 3 million.

I saw Marshall’s review on him and he just looks unreal.
    I know if I come up against him in a team Roy Keane will be taking him out.

I saw Marshall’s review on him and he just looks unreal.
    I know if I come up against him in a team Roy Keane will be taking him out.

If he drops to 3.5 million or lower you can't lose money on him he will probably rise a bit and hold that until near tots time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I played with 99 Messi in the draft. My god, what a player. He could carry a team of ****e through WL I'd say.

Yesterday with the attackers from toty we got an icon attacker also in sbc, I think we’ll get a icon midfielder sbc today and then defender tomorrow.

Be great if it was someone like Socrates

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yesterday with the attackers from toty we got an icon attacker also in sbc, I think we’ll get a icon midfielder sbc today and then defender tomorrow.

Be great if it was someone like Socrates

I picked up a few 87’s on bid for 22-23k just Incase.

Pique, iniesta, immobile, icardi, hamsik, navas, iniesta, Alexis Sanchez and hamsik can all be got cheap

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement