Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I picked up a few 87’s on bid for 22-23k just Incase.

Pique, iniesta, immobile, icardi, hamsik, navas, iniesta, Alexis Sanchez and hamsik can all be got cheap

Don’t forget the 3 icons you’ll need:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »

Haha, I have 3 :)

Prime Socrates is a similar price to Raul and stoichkov on the market so I imagine it’d be one icon needed same as them.
    I’ve no idea who it’ll be though but would expect 1 midfield icon.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Haha, I have 3 :)

Prime Socrates is a similar price to Raul and stoichkov on the market so I imagine it’d be one icon needed same as them.
    I’ve no idea who it’ll be though but would expect 1 midfield icon.

oooh interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Blazer wrote: »

And the 3 kidneys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I want TOTY Mbappe now after watching that Marshall review of him. Only 2m coins shy of buying him, if he drops to 3m :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

From what I've seen of Mbappe in the reviews so far, I can see him going up after TOTY when people settle on who they want.

These cards are completely pointless on pc. Will never get to use them. Coin bot accounts will have them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

My god those midfielder cards are unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

RossieMan wrote: »
    As I said, it's completely position dependant. If they have a few silvers in let's say CM, you won't make many coins given the amount of CM choices. If they only have 1 RB, you'll have a better chance at making something.
    It's a risky way to go, surely you could make more in the short term just flipping.
    I’m not the best trader so figured I’d stay with this. By buying silvers I guess I won’t lose much either way. Saw someone on here make the good point that when the League SBC drops silver prices tend to rise as less silver packs are open than gold and all of a sudden they are in demand.

I’be tried flipping before but I was only sticking with buying non-rare golds for 350 and setting the BIN at 600. Used to get rid of a few that way but very slow making a significant profit. I’m sure that method works for more expensive players but wouldn’t know what cards to target. Have around 100k to play with at least.

Icon Best SBC out now too.

Best SBC up, needs an icon

• Advertisement

Yesterday with the attackers from toty we got an icon attacker also in sbc, I think we’ll get a icon midfielder sbc today and then defender tomorrow.

Be great if it was someone like Socrates

It was Best :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1.55m currently for Best. Not bad.

Baby Best down to 900k as a result now, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'd nearly sell babybest an do that prime one.

Gonna dump everything into Premium PL Upgrade in hope of De Bruyne or Kante :pac:

Edit: First pack I got IF Digne and IF Bamba...

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Gonna dump everything into Premium PL Upgrade in hope of De Bruyne or Kante :pac:

Edit: First pack I got IF Digne and IF Bamba...

Sigh. I wasn't going to bother, and then read your post

Luke Shaw in my first :(

Gonna run most of my club through anyway. Did really well last time.

Someone was really complementary of Lewandowski here, weren't they? I'm tempted to grab him and SIF Reus this weekend.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Someone was really complementary of Lewandowski here, weren't they? I'm tempted to grab him and SIF Reus this weekend.

You should get SIF Werner too, he’s dropped about 30k since toty promo and will get a winter upgrade in about 3-4 weeks, the 86 version is currently 185k but should bump to 88 rated with upgrade.
    An investment if nothing else :)

You should get SIF Werner too, he’s dropped about 30k since toty promo and will get a winter upgrade in about 3-4 weeks, the 86 version is currently 185k but should bump to 88 rated with upgrade.

Read somewhere he might be in with a chance of POTM, I haven't researched it myself though.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Read somewhere he might be in with a chance of POTM, I haven't researched it myself though.

Yeah you kinda have a double chance of his price rising, he’s expected to win potm, voting should start this weekend for an sbc Friday week, once the toty hype dies down next week people should start picking up Werner’s IF in anticipation of his potm sbc.
    Sell then, or hold for his winter upgrade, that’s as a back up if you don’t want to keep him I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I don’t think Werner is in line for a winter upgrade actually, his current stat in the base game is still 83 so since his first IF is 85 rated, not even a jump to 84 would boost any of his IFs.

Van Dijk, Reus and Witsel are all due big winter upgrades though, so all of their IFs will get a boost. There’s more than that but those three are the first that come to mind.

Hmm, maybe.

At the moment though, I wonder would he be a massive step up on Auba?

I was looking and can get everyone to max chem, and change in game to something like....
    Lewandowski
    Auba
    Zola
    Reus
    Keane
    Zakaria

Have Auba and Reus as wide players, cutting in with finesse shots.

• Advertisement

About the next icon, it should be a defender, it looks like cannavaro.

I see someone pointed out the 2 icons so far were ballon d’or winners, if they go with the same criteria, I think it can only be cannavaro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Lord TSC wrote: »

Get Lewa asap. Still the best striker i've ever used.

Opened up an "Ultimate Pack"

Highest rated card was an 82

Why do I do this every year

martyos121 wrote: »
    I don’t think Werner is in line for a winter upgrade actually, his current stat in the base game is still 83 so since his first IF is 85 rated, not even a jump to 84 would boost any of his IFs.

Van Dijk, Reus and Witsel are all due big winter upgrades though, so all of their IFs will get a boost. There’s more than that but those three are the first that come to mind.

I don’t really follow bundesliga but from what I read he’ll get a +2, he’s banging in the goals and has already got 3 informs and likely potm for December.
    Be very surprised if he only got upgraded to 84.

Rashford now has 5 star skills offline

If his card got a stat upgrade with a skill upgrade on UT would his IF card receive it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Rashford now has 5 star skills offline

If his card got a stat upgrade with a skill upgrade on UT would his IF card receive it?

It would recievethe skill upgrade but base card would need y9 be upgraded to match his inform for that to get an upgrade.

jayo26 wrote: »
    It would recievethe skill upgrade but base card would need y9 be upgraded to match his inform for that to get an upgrade.

Can't see it been upd that much

You use Prime Blanc or Desailly Jayo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

No pal but i do think blancs added height would give him the advantage for me.

I have Prime Blanc in my team at the moment, he's fúcking solid!!

My team at the moment...

2po12yq.jpg

I really want that TOTY Kante.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I don’t really follow bundesliga but from what I read he’ll get a +2, he’s banging in the goals and has already got 3 informs and likely potm for December.
    Be very surprised if he only got upgraded to 84.

Not how it works anymore though. Winter upgrades are based on week-to-week ratings in normal FIFA. They used to update them once in February, but now ratings are updated every week. Whatever rating he’s at by the time they do the ratings refresh, that’s what will change. The thing is, Werner is still an 83 and as someone who checks the player updates every week out of habit, he probably isn’t going to go up by 2 in time for the ratings refresh, there’s a chance he won’t even go up by 1.

Compare that to Witsel, for example. He’s steadily rose from 82 to 85 in normal FIFA, so his winter upgrade will be an 85 at least, if he doesn’t rise further. So his 84 IF will go up to 86. Reus has gone from being an 85 rated LM to an 88 rated CAM, so his winter upgrade will be a boost of 3 and a position change. His first IF which was 86 rated should go up to 89 unless position changes don’t affect the ratings refresh. Van Dijk goes is at 87 currently while his base card in FUT is 85. His first IF is 86 rated, so that’ll go up to 88, but I can see Virgil getting another boost up to 88 in normal FIFA, because he’s been god-like this season.

I’m not saying Werner has no chance of getting an upgrade, I’m just saying he won’t as things stand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement