Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

seamie78 wrote: »
    does the loyalty glitch still work this year

Yes, it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There isn't enough space to fit a full side on the reserves. You need to use the bench as well leaving just 1 spot for a real sub?

how many subs do you use? you can easily fit a full team there, goalkeepers lose almost no stam. everyone else fits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I just use fitness cards. 400 per card is grand sure I have my best team constantly every game it would be different if starting out will a really low team but when you have a half decent team it don't pay to ha be to build another team equally as good to not to be missing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

RossieMan wrote: »
    how many subs do you use? you can easily fit a full team there, goalkeepers lose almost no stam. everyone else fits.

Ideally I would like to have 3 I can bring on but I'll drop the keeper so and get 2 subs to use from the bench. I just don't see the point in spending coins on stamina cards every 2/3 games.

It shouldn't be an issue in my opinion. If you leave a player out completely that's exactly when they should recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've not played bugger all this week so not sure what reward options I'll even have.

RE: League SBCs.

Love that you can pick cards.

Not so thrilled about the repeatible part of them; means it will take an age for tthe prices to drop seriously....

Hadn’t even copped that it was repeatable, i like the player picks now that I know you can see the choices, obviously won’t be doing either of the Argentinian or championship one anytime soon but like that the option is there for when we get to better leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

RossieMan wrote: »
    put them on your reserves.

Back up to 2000 skill pints, finally found a formation that suits my play style(for today anyway).

Aubameyang well worth his price tag so far.

At nearly 300k on xbox Aubameyang would need be skit hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Liamalone wrote: »

He is very good dude links up well with salah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »

Just bought him and he feels very good this year I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Who do people think will get September POTM? I assume Hazard will be the clear winner for it, will be a very expensive SBC if he is, 93 rated will it?

Base card is currently 400k, don't think you'll need his inform for it

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

it will probably cost about 1.5 million, cant see a whole lot of profit in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    He is very good dude links up well with salah :)

I tried his loan sbc card, definitely thought it was good, but 300k good? Not to us paupers that take til Chrimbo to get that much loot lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Brand new to trading so seeing some of you with 1.3m worth of coins 3 days after the game has come out is pretty mindblowing.

For someone brand new to trading (last year I was a very casual player), am I correct in saying the following?
      Add any packed players to the transfer list as soon as you get them Set the 'buy now' price of players to slightly higher than the going rate and keep re-listing them Try and identify positions that are in demand and buy and sell these players for profit (ie Silver English midfielders or Gold La Liga RBs)

Anything anyone could add to the above? Or anything above that is wrong and could be done better. I only have ̶1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 45,000 coins at present so not a huge amount to work with.

Update - I'm up to 100,000 odd coins within 24 hours and have just packed Jorginho OTW card which I could sell for a nice chunk I'd imagine.

This is by far the most coins I have ever had so again I would like to ask anyone with some experience what is the best way of turning this into big amounts of coins? I tried 'sniping' with some of the team of the week cards but it has backfired and I'll probably make a small loss/break even on two or three that I have bought.

When is the best time to sell Jorginho?

Who do people think will get September POTM? I assume Hazard will be the clear winner for it, will be a very expensive SBC if he is, 93 rated will it?

Base card is currently 400k, don't think you'll need his inform for it

Kane won potm for September last year and it required his in form, although you could also complete it by getting Alli’s In form and converting it to a striker.

I think with a premium player like hazard they’ll make it ridiculously expensive and it’ll require his in form, could be wrong.

Edit: Salahs first potm didn’t require an in form iirc but his overall rating was much lower than hazards would be, think salahs first was 88 or 89

Sterling had an outside chance either but yeah I’d expect hazard to get it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    I just use fitness cards. 400 per card is grand sure I have my best team constantly every game it would be different if starting out will a really low team but when you have a half decent team it don't pay to ha be to build another team equally as good to not to be missing out.

I don't think I ever needed to buy a fitness card last year, thanks to being an SBC whore :P Just constantly had 100 squad fitness cards and 300 individual ones sitting there.
    Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hadn’t even copped that it was repeatable, i like the player picks now that I know you can see the choices, obviously won’t be doing either of the Argentinian or championship one anytime soon but like that the option is there for when we get to better leagues.

Yeah, I'm hoping the "options" will mean we get some diverse picks to make. The last two years, I always ended up with a dozen SBC strikers. Hopefully this gives us the option to get a decent midfielder or defender as part of them :)

Some champions league marquee match ups added, I got nothing of note, the 3 champions league players were rubbish.

Also a repeatable sbc to get 2 champions league players.

Can someone answer this to save me looking around fifa website as off back to work now.

When division rivals ends for this weeks rewards at 7/8am Thursday morning, can we still play division rivals and earn points for this weekends weekend league on Thursday? I’m assuming you can? Im a bit short on the qualifying points and not sure if I’ll get to play much before Thursday.

Can someone answer this to save me looking around fifa website as off back to work now.

When division rivals ends for this weeks rewards at 7/8am Thursday morning, can we still play division rivals and earn points for this weekends weekend league on Thursday? I’m assuming you can? Im a bit short on the qualifying points and not sure if I’ll get to play much before Thursday.

Yeah, a new "season" starts up immediately.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, a new "season" starts up immediately.

Thanks a mill, gives me a little breathing space to get the remaining points.

Ps. Bog standard gold, bronze and silver Bayern players selling for around 7k if you have any and don’t need to keep them for marquee matchups yourself.

Napoli and Liverpool players selling for similar

Thanks a mill, gives me a little breathing space to get the remaining points.

Ps. Bog standard gold, bronze and silver Bayern players selling for around 7k if you have any and don’t need to keep them for marquee matchups yourself.

Napoli and Liverpool players selling for similar

And Ajax ;)

wonski wrote: »
    And Ajax ;)

I have a couple up for 5k and they haven’t sold yet, fingers crossed they do. I’ve got in about 60k already from these.

• Advertisement

Some champions league marquee match ups added, I got nothing of note, the 3 champions league players were rubbish.

Also a repeatable sbc to get 2 champions league players.

The 3 champions league players you get from the marquee matchups are tradeable, not sure if this is an error but given that the champions league cards are 1 higher than their base cards, some nice profit could be got here if you packed a decent player.

I’ll do a good deal for a 79 rated ospina if anyone is interested ;)

I have a couple up for 5k and they haven’t sold yet, fingers crossed they do. I’ve got in about 60k already from these.

They all over place but I did see DeJong sold for 7k ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    They all over place but I did see DeJong sold for 7k ;)

sweet....7k profit :)

You can get Ajax players for 3k at the moment. Already had one, so that's not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Are the champions league SQC worth it for the 2 untradable champions league players?

cintec wrote: »
    Are the champions league SQC worth it for the 2 untradable champions league players?

It’s all a matter of luck, I did it once and got 83 rated paulista and some 78 rated player.

I had a few untradeable golds to get rid of and the chemistry is only 50 so it’s very easy do.
    Worth rolling the dice on it once anyway and see who you get

Trying to figure something out for about 150k revolving round Talisca and Lucas. Just not sure what way to build around it. Really don't want to tuck in to my pile for more than 150k, or spend more than 30k on a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

It’s all a matter of luck, I did it once and got 83 rated paulista and some 78 rated player.

I had a few untradeable golds to get rid of and the chemistry is only 50 so it’s very easy do.
    Worth rolling the dice on it once anyway and see who you get

Got 83 Dembele so not too bad at all, I already have 86 untradable Lucas but still happy.

cintec wrote: »
    Got 83 Dembele so not too bad at all, I already have 86 untradable Lucas but still happy.

Certainly can’t complain about that, nice option from bench when Lucas needs replacing around 65mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Son, Reus and Depay

Did it about 20 times though so it cleared out my club and coins

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement