Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    That, after your pack luck so far this year, is unbelievable. Lucky sod ye :D

I honestly couldn't tell you who else was in the pack :)
    But yeah my pack luck this year is about 10 times more profitable than my previous 9 years in FUT.
    I got Ronaldo back around 12 or 13 and he was going for 750k or so.
    TOTS Pogba who went for 650k back from his Juve days in 2014 or 2015 I think..that's basically been it up until this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Blazer wrote: »
    Ok so obviously selling De Bruyne for circa 5mill.
    I’m thinking of getting CR7 up front and doing the prime Best sbc to give him full chem.
    The thing is I’m happy with Salah who’s definitely getting his fair share of goals and I love cutting in on the left foot and curling into top left corner.
    It also means dropping potm Aub who again is a beast.
    I’m wondering am I better off getting Cryuff and dropping Zola which leaves me about 2milll spare and seeing if I can pick up VVD for around 2.5mill?

Or just basically buy toty Kante who looks damn tasty and drop Prime Keane which would allow me to get Stoichkov but means again dropping poor old Aub..I suffer from feeling sorry for my players who've been with me from the start :D
    It would probably kill me to drop Zola at this stage. There might be tears :)

Blazer as a newbie can I ask how you get a team like that? I'm really jealous, buy lots of packs?

Blazer as a newbie can I ask how you get a team like that? I'm really jealous, buy lots of packs?

Yeah I buy a lot of packs as well.
    I do trading as well but since my pack luck this year is crazy i haven’t done so much.
    I’m living proof that fifa is a pay to win game.
    I did get Seedorf from a sbc which netted me 2.5million.
    People like jayo and TSc have better teams and it’s from all trading. Those lads are Wall Street slickers at it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeah I buy a lot of packs as well.
    I do trading as well but since my pack luck this year is crazy i haven’t done so much.
    I’m living proof that fifa is a pay to win game.
    I did get Seedorf from a sbc which netted me 2.5million.
    People like jayo and TSc have better teams and it’s from all trading. Those lads are Wall Street slickers at it :)

Blazer can I suggest to you before you go running to buy cr7 have a look at 91 Socrates..... yes he is alot more expensive but I bought him for 3.5 million and sold him for same price last week before his price dropped to below 3 million now. If you leave it till weekend you may even get him cheaper but the differences with him and cr7 are unreal he just feels like he is on another level with his finishing and timed shots.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Blazer can I suggest to you before you go running to buy cr7 have a look at 91 Socrates..... yes he is alot more expensive but I bought him for 3.5 million and sold him for same price last week before his price dropped to below 3 million now. If you leave it till weekend you may even get him cheaper but the differences with him and cr7 are unreal he just feels like he is on another level with his finishing and timed shots.

Must check him out.
    Also did the loan for Stoichkov. Christ he’s unreal as well. Will see how he pans out over the 20 games and might throw Zola in for him and maybe Socrates as well :)

• Advertisement

Must check him out.
    Also did the loan for Stoichkov. Christ he’s unreal as well. Will see how he pans out over the 20 games and might throw Zola in for him and maybe Socrates as well :)

I didn't like stoickov he felt very sluggish in comparison to Socrates.

I didn't like stoickov he felt very sluggish in comparison to Socrates.

I found the complete opposite. But it’s only one game. Will try him over the 20. I’m leaning towards Cryuff as well. Those 5* weak foot and 5* skills look amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

TOTW

Arnoutovic
    Eriksen
    Fernandihno

I'd take Lindeloff and any of the above from my rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Not playing you again blazer. Be like putting a bronze team against a full icon squad.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not playing you again blazer. Be like putting a bronze team against a full icon squad.

cmon man...you know you want to see how toty Kante , prime Stoichkov and Zola stack up :)

• Advertisement

Yea, on my side. Not against them.

You're going to have such problems getting games in rivals. You'll have rage quit after rage quit before you even start.

My problem is too much coins. I've 5 million and no idea who to get as I'll end up chopping and changing the entire time and wasting it on EA tax. This is one of the reasons I do untradeables.
    Realistically Aub/Salah and Zola don't need an upgrade.
    Keane yep but I'm hesitant to spend 3.5 million on Kante.
    More inclined to get Prime Rijkaard when he's released and use Keane for it.
    Cryuff looks very interesting though and I could also get prime Eusebio?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

My problem is too much coins. I've 5 million and no idea who to get as I'll end up chopping and changing the entire time and wasting it on EA tax. This is one of the reasons I do untradeables.
    Realistically Aub/Salah and Zola don't need an upgrade.
    Keane yep but I'm hesitant to spend 3.5 million on Kante.
    More inclined to get Prime Rijkaard when he's released and use Keane for it.
    Cryuff looks very interesting though and I could also get prime Eusebio?

Eusebio is unreal.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Eusebio is unreal.

Yeah his price on pc is ridiculous though.
    3.5 mill on console versus 6mil on pc.
    Zola pound for pound has been my best icon.
    I brought in CR7 and Best and dropped potm Aub to the bench. Which is a bit nuts as Aub is burying goals in the weekend league as well , same for Salah
    Maybe I should just buy Kante after all and once a Rijkaard comes out sell him and use Zola for one of the prime icons like Henry etc.
    We should also see a potm Salah this week hopefully RW which requires his base card (have his untradeable ) and would definitely go for that.

Blazer I was advising you to spendnypur hard earned cash on Socrates earlier and I ment to say eusebio hahahaha good job you don't listen to me :):)

Blazer I was advising you to spendnypur hard earned cash on Socrates earlier and I ment to say eusebio hahahaha good job you don't listen to me :):)

I was wondering that alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Shevchenko new icon sbc. No icon required.

Also a 93 rated David Silva in the concepts so idk what that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Silva is actually an sbc that I didn't see related to city's record breaking season.

No interest for me since he has a 2 star week foot.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Shevchenko new icon sbc. No icon required.

Also a 93 rated David Silva in the concepts so idk what that is.

that 88 rated squad may aswell be an icon.
    82+ also in store. They were a joke the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

that 88 rated squad may aswell be an icon.
    82+ also in store. They were a joke the last time.

Did one, got matuidi, I’ll quit while I’m very slightly ahead.
    (You’d need to be getting at least an 85 for it to be worthwhile)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Could do that Silva sbc for around 125 to 150k with players in my club... tempted as I'll never be able to afford anyone better I wouldn't say

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Could do that Silva sbc for around 125 to 150k with players in my club... tempted as I'll never be able to afford anyone better I wouldn't say

It’s a pretty nice card.

ImANoob08 wrote: »

I’d hold and see if they release more, they released this saying he made a significant contribution to city getting 100 points.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they do a team of the year Kane for his World Cup golden boot.

Or the salah potm sbc is Friday, as you already have his SIF as untradeable you might be able to get his potm very cheap if using a salah IF is part of the sbc.
    Either way, I wouldn’t rush into the Silva one, it’s there for 6 days and that 2 star weak foot is a big drawback. I packed his team of the season last year and while he had a peach of a left foot, your opponent always knew you were going to shift it onto his left, I suppose the better you get the easier you can do that though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will give it a few days, but tempted by that Silva. He'd link perfectly with the Marcos Alonso card.
    People going on about his shots, but he's a 95 rated CAM with Artist with near perfect passing stats.

For the price though, not sure if I'd do him or Prime Costa...

You'd be mad to do that Silva given his price. Literally crazy expensive.

Definitely not worth it at all unless you have mad love for him.

You'd be mad to do that Silva given his price. Literally crazy expensive.

300k.

Can do the City part for practically nothing, so Futbin says 180k (minus rewards).

He'll drop over the next few days as well (when everyone starts opening packs with all the TOTY cards in packs).

It's not bad for a 93 rated PL midfielder, who is very easy to hybrid.

I wouldn't suggest doing him at all but if you're thinking of doing him just buy his IF and put a Hunter Chem on him, he'll only have 13 less total stats than the SBC Silva...

Save yourself 190k and then you can sell him on again when you get bored of him.

2 star weak foot, no way man.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    300k.

Can do the City part for practically nothing, so Futbin says 180k (minus rewards).

He'll drop over the next few days as well (when everyone starts opening packs with all the TOTY cards in packs).

It's not bad for a 93 rated PL midfielder, who is very easy to hybrid.

But you’re not doing the city part for nothing, if you have those items already in your club it’s because you either bought them before, packed them or took untradeables instead of coins.
    It’s cost you somewhere.
    What I mean is, if you use those items now and want to do your next sbc you have to go buy those items, or else you’re taking untradeables instead of 60k coins every week.

Every sbc costs you the futbin price regardless of what you already have in the club.
    If futbin says it’s 270k, then if you have every single one of those cards it doesn’t mean it’s free, cos you could sell them all for 270k.
    Hope that makes sense, it’s just I always see people saying “ah sure he cost me nothing”, everything costs :)

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, I know.

I still just enjoy pumping the cards into SBCs though. No matter who I get, I'll still just get my 11 wins, so if a card looks fun, I'm always tempted to grab them. Sure, they can always go into another SBC down the line then.

Mind, I'm still leaning towards using the cards for the Costa SBC, with an eye on the Best SBC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement