Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Did the silva sbc, a 93 rated prem midfielder too good to turn down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Arnoutovic from one of my Red picks

Happy enough with that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Anyone saving packs hasn't opened packs this year. Literally no chance lately from the packs you receive. It's gone completely pay to win.

markets is quite depressed at the moment so there is less value in the packs, makes it seem like you are sfa, however your buying power is increased

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

There's a guy on reddit who has saved every single pack he's got.
    Over 1300 of them I think..would definitely watch that stream over a few days.

• Advertisement

that takes some discipline, I cant even wait a day if I have packs sitting there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Carzola and sahko were my player picks. Muck. Out of packs best I get was David Silva and kompany.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Took the coins this week.

seamie78 wrote: »
    that takes some discipline, I cant even wait a day if I have packs sitting there

same here.. I can't even wait the hour for WL rewards to open together with my rival rewards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Gold 3 Lindelof & Fraser. Mahrez & Perisic.
    Div 4 R1 - Maybe an 83.

I should start taking the coins.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Raul, baby!

No, not that the icon, the Red IF defender from NOS. :P

Asenio the best from my packs then. IE, nothing.

Having tried 91 Lewandowski for a few games, I'm gonna switch him out for Werner. Lewa is fine, in that I've won most games with him so far. But he's scored zero goals. And I can't have that in a striker, even a target man. Everything is happening round him.

Mind, SIF Reus is awesome. Really wish I'd done his POTM. And POTM Auba is brilliant coming in from the left wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

How long does it take people to get through the 30 games for the weekend league?

3 days. 10 games a day is more than enough. That's with about 7-10 rage quits too.

It's really not worth the grind. I've got my best rewards for 14 wins. Consistently.
    Elite 2 gave me nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Arnautovic from Gold 2, not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

seamie78 wrote: »
    Did the silva sbc, a 93 rated prem midfielder too good to turn down

Very tempted myself, tried his normal card last night a scoot and really liked it - I thought the wee fella was everywhere or maybe he was just more noticeable as the only baldy on the team.

I want a full review by an hour ago soldier.

it will probably be Saturday before I get a chance to use him, I could make up a review in the meantime

Liamalone wrote: »
    Very tempted myself, tried his normal card last night a scoot and really liked it - I thought the wee fella was everywhere or maybe he was just more noticeable as the only baldy on the team.

I want a full review by an hour ago soldier.

Here ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

cintec wrote: »
    How long does it take people to get through the 30 games for the weekend league?

Thats what turns me off weekend league is the 30 games, it doesn't seem like much especially as they reduced it from 40 but for most people with stuff to do the weekend etc it's a hard task and I find if I enter myself I'm more inclined to force myself to play the 30 wasting the time I have over the weekend instead of spending time with the girlfriend or out and about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Blazer wrote: »
    There's a guy on reddit who has saved every single pack he's got.
    Over 1300 of them I think..would definitely watch that stream over a few days.

have you link for that. wouldn't mind checking that out when he does it. had a look on reddit but couldn't spot it

have you link for that. wouldn't mind checking that out when he does it. had a look on reddit but couldn't spot it

Let me look for it.

Finally

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/adzhkg/realistic_expectation_from_25_million_coins_worth/?st=JQQPFJEC&sh=74cc11e2

• Advertisement

One of the greatest goal keepers in the world, lads...

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/shadowclan619/video/67035883

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

84’s are ridiculously cheap, lacazette 3.0, mkhitaryan 2.7, sokratis 3.0, Jorginho 2.8, dembele 3.1, gundogan 3.2

If no sbc drops at 6 you have these for potm sbc tomorrow

Raul albiol 3.2, giminez, 3.0, sule 3.4 are all players who always go up too
    Callejon at 3.1 too, get stocked, they never stay low for long.

Flashback casillas sbc is super value, 91 rated, only costs 55k with 80k worth of packs and you have a 91 rated player for an sbc

92 rated bale toty nominee in concepts, big sbc tomorrow I’d imagine, he won’t be cheap, grab casemero and navas now if you plan on getting him

Hogey007 wrote: »
    84’s are ridiculously cheap, lacazette 3.0, mkhitaryan 2.7, sokratis 3.0, Jorginho 2.8, dembele 3.1, gundogan 3.2

If no sbc drops at 6 you have these for potm sbc tomorrow

Raul albiol 3.2, giminez, 3.0, sule 3.4 are all players who always go up too
    Callejon at 3.1 too, get stocked, they never stay low for long.

If the current slew of SBCs aren't upping them, I just can't see them getting much higher any more.:(

Doubly so if it's 1m coins for the POTM Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Shag it stocked up on fabregas, jorginhio and lacca...

Also bought navas, isco and cassimero.

Don't even care if I lose money to be honest.

Surly bake will need his base card? That'll be me trying to sell the Madrid players for profit

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If the current slew of SBCs aren't upping them, I just can't see them getting much higher any more.:(

Doubly so if it's 1m coins for the POTM Salah

They will go up, just maybe not as quick as I thought they would, was hoping for something at 6 today but people are only going to do casillas to get him for another sbc, and the David Silva sbc simply isn’t desirable to the majority so had no impact on the market.

You’re right about the salah sbc, there won’t be much rise on 84’s with that as it’ll be so costly and the bale sbc is also bad news for my 84’s as bale will be very expensive.

A good affordable player like tevez last week woulda been great.

There’s still a chance they’ll do a best of totw sbc like they did last year during toty, if that drops tomorrow or Saturday 84’s will go up.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Shag it stocked up on fabregas, jorginhio and lacca...

Also bought navas, isco and cassimero.

Don't even care if I lose money to be honest.

Surly bake will need his base card? That'll be me trying to sell the Madrid players for profit

They could just make bale expensive by needing say a 85,86,87 & 88 team with some totw players.

Lewandowski has dropped 20k since I bought him. I seem to have an utterly incredibly knack of buying cards right before they drop.

Might just use him tomorrow.

• Advertisement

that bale card will be a crazy price. close to a million at least. if its untradable you'd be crazy throwing that king of cash at it.
    Best would be a better card.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement