Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭Guffy

Flashback Casillas or Lloris

Never mind its his Porto card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If the current slew of SBCs aren't upping them, I just can't see them getting much higher any more.:(

Doubly so if it's 1m coins for the POTM Salah

Just home now, giminez is up to 5k now, nice easy 2k per card there.
    Unfortunately benzema wasn’t one I stocked up on, he’s doubled to 6k now, have 3 or 4 but not as much as the players I listed, got 10 of each of them

Edit- Raul albiol also up to 4.9 and sule 4.6.
    The prem players didn’t move as good but I’ll still be up about 45k from the 10 sule, Raul albiol and giminez I bought.
    Like I said, Raul albiol never stays at 3 for long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Trying out Prime Zola

His stam is so bad

Got to sub him off at 60 mins

Might try Prime Nakata or 87 Del Piero

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Working through Prime Costa SBC.

Jesus, it's depressing the amount of "great" packs I've opened today and gotten nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Trying out Prime Zola

His stam is so bad

Got to sub him off at 60 mins

Might try Prime Nakata or 87 Del Piero

I play him at ST with a hawk chem on him.
    So far I've found no other striker worthwhile to replace him with. Lasts the entire game at ST..

Moneywise I've lost about close to a millionl trying out new players with the 5 mill I got from KDB...Tried Kante who is awesome but waiting for him to go down., tried CR7 and just tried Ronaldiniho..even making your money back on the price you still have that 5% tax.
    So CR7 cost me 140k and same with Ron and more then for Kante who's heading downward.
    I need a good icon SBC before I lose the entire lot to EA taxes :)...its one of the main reasons I always do untradeables.

Or I could hold out and get Kante and Van Dijk with the money I currently have which is about 4mil.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just home now, giminez is up to 5k now, nice easy 2k per card there.
    Unfortunately benzema wasn’t one I stocked up on, he’s doubled to 6k now, have 3 or 4 but not as much as the players I listed, got 10 of each of them

Edit- Raul albiol also up to 4.9 and sule 4.6.
    The prem players didn’t move as good but I’ll still be up about 45k from the 10 sule, Raul albiol and giminez I bought.
    Like I said, Raul albiol never stays at 3 for long :)

Fairplay btw.

Reading the market is something I've really never managed. I just brute force my way to coins :P

Working through Prime Costa SBC.

Jesus, it's depressing the amount of "great" packs I've opened today and gotten nothing :(

Did you see the casillas sbc yeah? Def worth doing, only costs 60k-ish and you get decent packs plus have a 91 rated player which should shave about 75-80k off the 88rated squad in the George best sbc.

Blazer have you tried prime Larsson at ST, I find him quality with a hawk card.

I think 88 Seedorf is my man for CAM

Did you see the casillas sbc yeah? Def worth doing, only costs 60k-ish and you get decent packs plus have a 91 rated player which should shave about 75-80k off the 88rated squad in the George best sbc.

Got the 87 and 88s left, so will likely do him before I start the 88. Think I'll look at what other specials I have in the club I've no intentions of ever using (Red Carvajhal, Scream Koke, Futmas Subasic).

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Blazer have you tried prime Larsson at ST, I find him quality with a hawk card.

I think 88 Seedorf is my man for CAM

I never liked Larsson, just found him too clunky.
    I'm tempted to go and do Best's icon card.
    Yay or nay?
    I will wait until tomorrow to see Salah's potm card and if its a RW requiring his base card I'll do that since I have it as an untradeable.
    Otherwise I'll do Best, I've Casillas, Tevez etc who I can all throw into it so wouldn't cost me too much.
    Will use Keane I think for it

Also I wonder will they do a lot of the toty nominees
    Wouldn't mind going for Walker/Trippier/Fernandiniho etc.,

• Advertisement

Got the 87 and 88s left, so will likely do him before I start the 88. Think I'll look at what other specials I have in the club I've no intentions of ever using (Red Carvajhal, Scream Koke, Futmas Subasic).

Derp, you said Best, I'm still talking Costa. Have an 86 and 87 squad left on Costa.

Putting Best out of my mind for a week or two, lol

Derp, you said Best, I'm still talking Costa. Have an 86 and 87 squad left on Costa.

Putting Best out of my mind for a week or two, lol

Ah I thought you were only doing costa to then submit into the best sbc.

I got Bests loan anyway, will try it out tomorrow in weekend league and see what I think.

1 other tip I’d give for anyone is pick up 1 of the 85 rated left mid IF of cazorla which is only 24k at the moment.
    The bale sbc will be costly and will require IF’s.

Unless they use a formation without left mid in the la liga part he’ll probably become the most used IF with his la liga and Spanish links.

Willian Jose 85 rated IF at 24k is another good shout.

If you have 48k spare pick up 1 of each, they’re the cheapest 85 rated IF’s on the market

Ah I thought you were only doing costa to then submit into the best sbc.

I got Bests loan anyway, will try it out tomorrow in weekend league and see what I think.

He's fast...I mean lightning fast.
    Just bought him to try him out and he just blitzs Salah for speed and dribbling.
    Think I will definitely do his sbc as otherwise I'll just keep buying and selling.

Blazer wrote: »
    He's fast...I mean lightning fast.
    Just bought him to try him out and he just blitzs Salah for speed and dribbling.
    Think I will definitely do his sbc as otherwise I'll just keep buying and selling.

Ah cool, really looking forward to trying him out tomorrow.
    I’ll probably still finish with my usual 14 wins but sure hopefully have a bit more fun getting there

Just packed courtois :)

Went to check his price and he has very strangely dropped to 60k, he was 80k yesterday.

Nice price if anyone was looking for a la liga or Belgium link in defence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

If I sell my totgs De gea I'll have enough to buy the toty version. Am I mad for thinking about it.

If I sell my totgs De gea I'll have enough to buy the toty version. Am I mad for thinking about it.

Absolutely. De Gea on basic chem is already 99 in everything bar speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

1 other tip I’d give for anyone is pick up 1 of the 85 rated left mid IF of cazorla which is only 24k at the moment.
    The bale sbc will be costly and will require IF’s.

Unless they use a formation without left mid in the la liga part he’ll probably become the most used IF with his la liga and Spanish links.

Willian Jose 85 rated IF at 24k is another good shout.

If you have 48k spare pick up 1 of each, they’re the cheapest 85 rated IF’s on the market

I HAD 50k left in the bank... **** it one of each please!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Hope we get a Bundesliga Flashback today, someone like Robben would be great

• Advertisement

Hope we get a Bundesliga Flashback today, someone like Robben would be great

Hoping Salah’s potm is on time today.
    I’m trying to resist the urge to complete Costa for Best’s sbc.

Also wondering how many more flashback players can we see realistically?
    Robben, Iniesta and maybe Zlatan although doubtful now that his move to Milan is gone.

Robben, Iniesta and maybe Zlatan although doubtful now that his move to Milan is gone.

I wonder will they do anything with Kane for the World Cup golden boot? They coulda easily put him in totw but didn’t.
    Also, with the salah sbc today and the 12th TOTY player released in packs at 6 (most likely Neymar or pogba) I think they’ll hold off on the bale sbc until tomorrow.
    Let people fire money at packs at 6 today for Neymar and then bale at 6 on Saturday in sbc’s

How many have we had so far?

Casillas, Tevez, Alves, Boateng, Pato, Sturridge, Hernandez, Pedro, Gotze and Juanfran?

Today could be PL with next week Bundesliga

For Jan transfers, when are the clubs updated? Is it at the end of the window or once they move? Haven't seen Naldo's club changed from Schalke to Monaco, same with Alphonso Davies and his move to Bayern?

How many have we had so far?

Casillas, Tevez, Alves, Boateng, Pato, Sturridge, Hernandez, Pedro, Gotze and Juanfran?

Today could be PL with next week Bundesliga

Yeah I was reading some more on it and we could get still getting Robben, Zlatan, Ribery, Iniesta etc.
    I reckon Higuain from Serie A etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

to sell packs... flashback rooney....

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Flashback Ibra

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Didn’t they already do a league one for him.
    Very doubtful they’d do a MLS one.

Didn’t they already do a league one for him.
    Very doubtful they’d do a MLS one.

Yeah they have Rooney in the league SBC, so I guess it will be Ibra as a Flashback

• Advertisement

Rumors floating around Van Dijk’s got the potm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement