Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Rumors floating around Van Dijk’s got the potm.

Not sure how much better he can be anyway, so *shrug*. He's already a nightmare to go against.

I was curious if this trick still worked. Bought a single CL lindelof for 4k, and within 24 hours....

88NmtAp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Rumors floating around Van Dijk’s got the potm.

Wow, would love that!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not sure how much better he can be anyway, so *shrug*. He's already a nightmare to go against.

I was curious if this trick still worked. Bought a single CL lindelof for 4k, and within 24 hours....

88NmtAp.jpg

Haha genius!! Gonna try it with my one now

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

88NmtAp.jpg

Ha, I've kept doing that with Lovren & Matip for months, takes some time but getting at least one 10k sale every couple of days. It's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Frisbee wrote: »
    Ha, I've kept doing that with Lovren & Matip for months, takes some time but getting at least one 10k sale every couple of days. It's great!

whats the trick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

whats the trick?

just lazy buyers. I've done it myself.
    Add in players from the SBCs on futbin and sometimes you add the ucl card by mistake.
    Rather than swap back in the card I just buy it..I'm lazy like that and flush in the cash helps :)

Its also the fact the CL cards show as "Special" in the filter. And some lazy buyers don't realise that CL cards don't quicksell for 9900 coins like normal IFs. So they are searching for special cards, filters set with 9900 min BIN, see it and snap it up, think it's a "risk free" purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Its also the fact the CL cards show as "Special" in the filter. And some lazy buyers don't realise that CL cards don't quicksell for 9900 coins like normal IFs. So they are searching for special cards, filters set with 9900 min BIN, see it and snap it up, think it's a "risk free" purchase.

Helps that he is also in the current TOTW

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Helps that he is also in the current TOTW

I’ve spent the morning grabbing a few of his IFs too. Near discard Man United IF, right before a POTM? Safest investments I’ve ever seen :)

2-7

One of those runs where nothing works :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

88NmtAp.jpg

Picked up a few at 2k during lunch, gonna play the long game as havent invested much in him but if they sell at 9,900 id be happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

2-7

One of those runs where nothing works :/

Change of formation even? Go 3-5-2 for the craic.

I ended up entering myself into the WL this weekend even if I'll only get to play a few games, will try cram a few in today if I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If you're losing that many, going defensive is the only thing that makes sense.
    You obviously struggle defensively, give yourself an extra man to try and help you out.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Change of formation even? Go 3-5-2 for the craic.

I ended up entering myself into the WL this weekend even if I'll only get to play a few games, will try cram a few in today if I get a chance.

Tried formation changes, taking breaks, switching to weird teams. Just having one of those days where absolutely nothing comes off for me. Second to every ball, everyone feeling slow. Having one more game now before throwing it there for the day.

Genuinely think this will be my last weekend for a while too. Few months now and not a single red card worth even sitting on the bench currently.

RossieMan wrote: »
    If you're losing that many, going defensive is the only thing that makes sense.
    You obviously struggle defensively, give yourself an extra man to try and help you out.

Tried that. Was running a 5atb. Players just randomly wandered up the field. Keane spent a game this morning insisting he was a striker XD

POTM VVD is up

Ewwwwwwww weekend should be fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Anyone know how roughly VVD will cost? Have his base card but would love to update it

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    POTM VVD is up

Ewwwwwwww weekend should be fun :(

All over that!! An 89 vvd that will get a winter boost in a few weeks to 90 or 91,

Futbin showing it as 350k at the moment.
    Absolutely everyone is going to have a vvd

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    All over that!! An 89 vvd that will get a winter boost in a few weeks to 90 or 91,

about 600k on pc.
    His 2IF is hitting 400k now..down at least over 100k.

And...three wins on the bounce :pac:
    Hogey007 wrote: »

Wow, for real? I was expecting twice that tbh. Awesome.

• Advertisement

And...three wins on the bounce :pac:

Wow, for real? I was expecting twice that tbh. Awesome.

Nice to get a few wins, yeah it’s that price now, I’m getting in and getting it done quick because I imagine those prices will rise once everyone starts doing it and seeing how affordable it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

450k now on PS4 according to FUT bin

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I knew having a load of Lacazette, Mkhitaryans & Alissons would come in handy eventually!

IF Cazorla oh how I wish I had bought more after the tip here this morning, already sold all 4x I had at 7-8k profit each compared to what I paid this morning.

I’ve spent the morning grabbing a few of his IFs too. Near discard Man United IF, right before a POTM? Safest investments I’ve ever seen :)

Already up 4k to 16k now. One of the SBCs need a United player, and 3 IFs.

Only managed to grab 7 but can see him continuing to rise a bit tonigh.

Had 7 Carzola's as well though after that tip last night, so am doing well coin wise (though I'lll probably pump a few into the SBC itself tbh).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Flipped a couple of the lindelof cards for 4k+ so 2k profit on each so far, have a few more to sell so see how that goes

Shifting to a back two of Campbell and VVD means Neuer has likely played his last game for me. Going shopping for a new keeper. Probably go DDG once his base is back in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

How cheap did people get Cazorla for? I got him around 25k and he doesn’t seem to have gone up.

Packed another icon lads

87 Socrates

Now the conundrum, do I sell 88 Seedorf and use first owner Socrates or sell both and get 91 Ericsson and gain back around 1,4m

Or if I sell him and Seedord would that fund the Best SBC and 91 IF Ericssen? Complete confusion

Vvd sbc done, had everything I needed in club already, one big advantage of being a hoarder :D

Packed aubemeyang from the packs too so that’s a large chunk of it back.

I’ll hold off selling my SIF vvd for now though, see if he recovers some price

• Advertisement

Redo91 wrote: »
    How cheap did people get Cazorla for? I got him around 25k and he doesn’t seem to have gone up.

Picked up a few on bids for 23k. He's up to 27k currently.

A Bale SBC will move him up to 30kish I'd say, easily enough.

Lindelof up to 18k :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement