Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is that on PS4? He seems to be going for less than 25k on that. Also William San Jose is now less than 20k and I paid 24k for him. Hopefully a Bale SBC is released soon.

Anyone know if Silva SBC is worth doing? I have his base card. Play him as a CM and not a huge fan as his lack of strength means he is constantly being dispossessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I had 4 IF Cazorla all bought for 23-25.

All sold for 29k in the past hour or two and one for 32k somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

God 2.5 hours doing the Costa and Best SBCS..saved all the packs so hopefully I get something nice.
    Also to do the VVD sbc.
    I'm all sbc'ed out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot-20190111-152435.jpgphoto hosting site free

Thinking of building this squad later waiting to see if the price if mbappe will drop much more as I only have 7.1 million and need about 7.4 currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I bought one of Cazorlas cheaper 83 rated IF there for 18k and re-listed at 24k BIN. Hoping to get someone who hasn't filtered by LM, just his name and sees the 24k BIN and goes for it before they realise :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4 of the 5 VVD SBCs done.

Best card pakced so far is Doucoure :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Jesus SBCs

Flashback Ibra
    TOTY Versjalko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

That ibra card will be icon level.

His base card was unnatural early game for me. Had something mad like 80 goals in 50 games between wl and divisions. This sbc might bring me back for a bit.

Toobz wrote: »
    That ibra card will be icon level.

His base card was unnatural early game for me. Had something mad like 80 goals in 50 games between wl and divisions. This sbc might bring me back for a bit.

be nice if they gave him back the 5* skils.
    Just finished Costa, Best and VVD, All in all with pack rewards it cost me about 2.1 million so happy with that.
    Of course now with my icons I can actually have Zlatan in there with perfect chem so have to do him now too :(:)

Expecting Lindelof’s price to jump again now :D

Edit. Up to 25k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Blazer wrote: »
    be nice if they gave him back the 5* skils.
    Just finished Costa, Best and VVD, All in all with pack rewards it cost me about 2.1 million so happy with that.
    Of course now with my icons I can actually have Zlatan in there with perfect chem so have to do him now too :(:)

I'm jealous, cant afford to put an icon either side of him

Alessandrini on the right in a 4321 and sub him for 92 bale when comes along is looking right

85 Ibra scored a couple of 10 min hattricks...he was so, so fun

Let us know how you get on with him!

Toobz wrote: »
    I'm jealous, cant afford to put an icon either side of him

Alessandrini on the right in a 4321 and sub him for 92 bale when comes along is looking right

85 Ibra scored a couple of 10 min hattricks...he was so, so fun

Let us know how you get on with him!

and they gave him 5* skillz :D sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Disappointed that Neymar got the final toty spot after a year of rolling around but I suppose it was bound to happen with a fan vote.

That Ibra looks like a fun card to use and will probably get me back into fifa after having taken a break for the past few weeks. Only have 30k and didn't redeem weekend league access so going to have to hope for some pack luck from the sbcs to be able to afford him.

Oh Mama!!!
    I might just get De Gea’s toty Card just to get rid of that nasty gold.

A4564270-24-AC-48-EA-866-C-3-AD833-EA8-DBE.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Had a Swedish IF, Roma goalkeeper, he’s going for max bin of 50 (I paid 12k)

Sold him for 47 just Incase they dish out bans like with the German IF’s :D

I’m so lucky because I was trying to work him into the vvd sbc earlier but couldn’t

Mad how people just blindly follow solutions, lindelof is only 20k, picked up 3 more of him as I can only see his price going up between the vvd and ibra sbc’s

DSC-0688.jpg

Lets gooooooo

Any other day, I wouldn't hesitate with the Ibra card.

Worry is I dropped a bomb on VVD, have 6/8 done on Rui Costa. Best is 100% gone after VVD anyway. And I'm halfway through Casillas.

Could finish Rui and Ibra, and pretty much say I'm starting from scratch trading wise...

DSC-0689.jpg

Updated to now use Neymar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

4 from 4 so far...

Won all my games by a goal, third game I managed to over come scripting so was nice!

Forth game the dude must feel so robbed didn't deserve it at all brought Jesus on in the 80th minute and he scored in the 85th and then extra time for the win.

He's some card ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I've about 20 IF Olsen I bought at 10-13k months ago.

Finally some profit!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just sold 2 more lindelofs for 9,900 :D I have 6 left and I'm currently up 6k odd without selling them all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

4-1 and I'm off for the night...

Out of all five games that's the one I least deserved to lose!

Team full of icons and meta IF's

RossieMan wrote: »
    I've about 20 IF Olsen I bought at 10-13k months ago.

Finally some profit!

Nice one, get them listed before they move onto the next solution

Did the Paris part of the ibra sbc and this was in the pack :)

8-BA67-C12-A422-4092-97-CD-FB5-C7-CD5-E533.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote:
    Nice one, get them listed before they move onto the next solution

Too late by the looks of things. See to be bots buying them up on all consoles as he's not even needed. Should still make about 7-8k a card I'd say, he's settle at about 20k I'd imagine.

Congrats on DDG.

Lads, whats the best upgrade packs to be doing? The 82+ or the league ones?

After getting Umtiti and Rakatic from 2 normal gold upgrades :D Shaves a solid chunk off either Ibra or Costa.
    Kimbot wrote: »
    Just sold 2 more lindelofs for 9,900 :D I have 6 left and I'm currently up 6k odd without selling them all. :)

The one I bought to replace the other I sold earlier just sold. His price jump means I'm not restocking but he's been a handy seller today :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Congrats on DDG.

Lads, whats the best upgrade packs to be doing? The 82+ or the league ones?

After getting Umtiti and Rakatic from 2 normal gold upgrades :D Shaves a solid chunk off either Ibra or Costa.

The one I bought to replace the other I sold earlier just sold. His price jump means I'm not restocking but he's been a handy seller today :pac:

Cheers, it’s def my best card pull since I started playing fifa (18)

I’d say the league upgrades are much better than the 82+, you can use that icon craft method with the league ones to rinse cards back through but with the 82+ you’re only getting 1 card back so will quickly burn through your cards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Was doing the PL upgrade and Packed De Gea toty. I know I shouldn't be ungrateful but of all the untradeables to get.. I already had normal De Gea and I'm not sure his toty is going to be a massive upgrade considering the keepers in this game anyway. Still delighted to get the coins back for normal De Gea. Will go towards flashback Zlatan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Shoor of jammy sods the lot of ye :(:D

• Advertisement

3-0 at the moment

Enjoying using 424 again, haven't used it in a couple of months

Ibra and Larsson are just god tier up front.

Really impressed with Kurzawa at LB, disappointing that I missed out on his FUT swap card.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement