Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

2 more sold, started with 140k, invested 16k and now up to 162k with a few more of him to sell off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

12-3 now, going well but really not enjoying the gameplay, will stop at 14 wins tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Redzer7 wrote: »
    12-3 now, going well but really not enjoying the gameplay, will stop at 14 wins tomorrow.

God what I would give for that record and to stop at 14 wins.

If I get 14 I'd be amazed, 4-1 and if I got another 10 games in tomorrow I'd be blessed.

Also finding the gameplay a chore so might be my last weekend league

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

10 games into the George best loan and these are my initial thoughts....

4-D7-B038-C-81-A0-4-AF0-83-D0-9-DE22-C3040-F6.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Managed to shave a good 150k off Rui Costa this evening with upgradeds.

No way I'll be able to afford Best, but I'm going to get that Ibra. Should have about 200k in coinage, plus a full tradepile worth as much again, left afterwards But I adore Ibra, and VVD is not going to be something I regret long term either.

Today was an expensive day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    10 games into the George best loan and these are my initial thoughts....

4-D7-B038-C-81-A0-4-AF0-83-D0-9-DE22-C3040-F6.jpg

Best is unreal.
    I was starting to have regrets but next few games I settled into him. His speed and acceleration is on a par with the toty cards. Not even Salah comes anywhere close to him.
    Hawk style ftw btw

Blazer wrote: »
    Best is unreal.
    I was starting to have regrets but next few games I settled into him. His speed and acceleration is on a par with the toty cards. Not even Salah comes anywhere close to him.
    Hawk style ftw btw

He’s felt superb so far alright, I should be able to complete his sbc over next couple of days, by using rui costa in it it’ll save me the iconic part.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He’s felt superb so far alright, I should be able to complete his sbc over next couple of days, by using rui costa in it it’ll save me the iconic part.

yep use the cheaper icons to get the packs..mightn't get anything but still worth about 100k off the the total price. Both Costa, Best and VVD cost me about 2.1 million today. At least now I can't waste it on ea tax.
    And I had to get rid of that De Gea gold card.
    The speed boost to De Gea was pretty noticeable in the game I played with him and he definitely saved a few timed finesses that the NIF card would have left in maybe one or two of them..besides its pretty :)

QGyqwb3.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Splashed out on base DDG. Yet more spend but figure he’ll be a long term buy, thanks to Campbell and VVD being locks for the foreseeable future.

Looking at his stats, I’d hadn’t realized he’s got 99 ish in everything but speed.

Chomping at the bit to get back to playing tomorrow, lol. Sure it will be short lived.

yep use the cheaper icons to get the packs..mightn't get anything but still worth about 100k off the the total price. Both Costa, Best and VVD cost me about 2.1 million today. At least now I can't waste it on ea tax.
    And I had to get rid of that De Gea gold card.
    The speed boost to De Gea was pretty noticeable in the game I played with him and he definitely saved a few timed finesses that the NIF card would have left in maybe one or two of them..besides its pretty :)

QGyqwb3.png

Yeah I had been using the ucl de gea and got 2 or 3 games with TOTY de gea there when I packed him and felt the speed too, I thought it might have just been in my head trying to convince myself to keep him.

I’ve decided to keep him anyway, the way I see it is, my goalkeeper is in place now for the rest of fifa, there won’t be a better card than that.

I’ll sell his ucl card once this toty hype goes away, it’s down about 100k at the moment, I’ll have SIF vvd to sell too and otw mahrez when I get Best

That’s a great looking team, I’m starting to get close to yours, I have ucl Walker where you have aurier, I have futmas kdb as CAm where you have Zola as second striker and regular kante where you have ballack, the rest is the same.

Well, it will be once I swap my best loan card for proper one

• Advertisement

Rttf Aurier really surprised me.
    He’s been absolutely awesome for me on that flank.
    He’s definitely worth a shot.

Rttf Aurier really surprised me.
    He’s been absolutely awesome for me on that flank.
    He’s definitely worth a shot.

My ucl Walker is untradeable and I also have an untradeable TIF lala that I use with sol Campbell playing instead of rttf Sanchez sometimes so right back is one area I’m well covered for in untradeables :)

Anyone try out prime Del Piero?

Had him last year and he was so disappointing. His prime is a slower version of his cards. Prime Zola is far better.
    The only thing he has over Zola is 5* weak foot and better composure

Had him last year and he was so disappointing. His prime is a slower version of his cards. Prime Zola is far better.
    The only thing he has over Zola is 5* weak foot and better composure

Yeah Zolas doing well for me but kinda wanna try someone new, might try Klose or Larson hmmm.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lindelof is now all gone from my club, sold 8/10 In total, bought all for 1900 to 2100 and half sold for 9900and the other half for 4k.
    He has very few cards left and they are getting chewed up for max bin in most cases now. So now I need to find a new player to flip haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Just want to say thanks for sharing the tip-off on Lindelof, I grabbed about ten of them at about 2k each today and they have not all sold for BIN of 9,900. Take a bow peeps! You're awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Loving the Centurion that is Silva, despite his wonky right peg. That is all, carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Completed POTM VVD, unreal card. Towers every header and seems to have great passing too.

Also nearly rinsed all of my non-rares and rares into gold upgrades and league upgrades... not gotten much return back from them but what I did get from it, put it all into VVD SBC and dropped the price to 200k. Down to 800k now.... that Mbappe is now 3m away from me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Prime Del Piero blows Zola out if the water, completely different players. Zola is weak, and can only play ST due to having **** all stamina. Del P only has a bit more but can play both ST or CAM.
    There's a reason Zola was released so early into the game. I've him benched for fernandinho now that's how poor he's been.

• Advertisement

Lads guess who I fúcking packed!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads guess who I fúcking packed!!!!!!!!!!

Kagawa

dy2a88.jpg

I screamed the fúcking house down!!!!

damn tasty..what pack was that from?

RossieMan wrote: »
    Prime Del Piero blows Zola out if the water, completely different players. Zola is weak, and can only play ST due to having **** all stamina. Del P only has a bit more but can play both ST or CAM.
    There's a reason Zola was released so early into the game. I've him benched for fernandinho now that's how poor he's been.

you just can't use him dude :)

15k pack, still shaking :pac:

Just throw him in there lads he doesn't need chemistry...

106hkle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Sell him on if he's tradable.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sell him on if he's tradable.

He is and I absolutely will :pac:

• Advertisement

He is and I absolutely will :pac:

obviously you have to try him out first :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement