Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Jesus, I quit. That’s actually mad. 13m team. Bless the gods at EA and grace me such luck tonight please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    Get CR7's otw card...its only a mill more.
    Same for Dea Gea..get his UCL and dump that ugly gold design

I'm on a tight budget... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'm on a tight budget... :pac:

HJlHnzn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

While that team looks good on paper, it makes no sense for any of the meta formations. Unless you plan on playing 442? Too many attacking options with only Viera to protect your defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did the Ibrahimovic sbc. Best I got in the packs was an 81 in form :(

First game the other guy's prime ronaldhinho keeps the ball after two standing tackles from van dijk and scores with a shot that then went through van dijk's legs.

I quit after Ibra hit a penalty down the middle when I aimed right and then put a free header that I aimed down over the bar in the space of 5 minutes.

I like sbcs more than the actual game at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

DSC-0690.jpg

Sold my Seedorf and Socrates over night and bought Carlos, IF Mbappe and SIF Ericsson

Fun team, currently 4-0

I know a good player will destroy me but I'm having fun and that's more than what I have had over the past few months playing the weekend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Played 5 games with Ibra, and like him.

First two games, he popped two past the other guys, causing quick rage quits. Then three losses on the bounce to stronger super teams. But Ibra himself is such a wonderful presence. His speed really hasn't been an issue, and he can score from anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Can afford VVD if I sell my SIF and then use the coins I have in liquid.

Would leave me with nothing really but about 200k in the trade pile... worth the upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

RossieMan wrote: »
    While that team looks good on paper, it makes no sense for any of the meta formations. Unless you plan on playing 442? Too many attacking options with only Viera to protect your defence.

I'm all over the place with ideas here, bit too much coins for my humble self :pac:.

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Would leave me with nothing really but about 200k in the trade pile... worth the upgrade?

Definitely I found.
    He'll definitely get a +2 in the winter upgrade so your SIF would jump to 89 but as i said I noticed an immediate upgrade from his SIF to the potm.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

Definitely I found.
    He'll definitely get a +2 in the winter upgrade so your SIF would jump to 89 but as i said I noticed an immediate upgrade from his SIF to the potm.

**** it I'll sell up SIF VVD and UCL LLORIS after the weekend so and bring in POTM VVD and de gea I think

**** it I'll sell up SIF VVD and UCL LLORIS after the weekend so and bring in POTM VVD and de gea I think

You can't go wrong with those two. De Gea is unreal between the sticks.

Then I'll just need to scrape coins together from somewhere to replace Sanchez at center half...

Have a lot of prem teams bought up in the hope when the league sbc drops a good center half might be in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Played 5 games with Ibra, and like him.

First two games, he popped two past the other guys, causing quick rage quits. Then three losses on the bounce to stronger super teams. But Ibra himself is such a wonderful presence. His speed really hasn't been an issue, and he can score from anywhere.

Is he better than Tevez? I pair tevez with suarez in 41212 I was thinking Ibra and Suarez would be a great pair up front but i'd need to sell messi and get an Icon to play cam for full chem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lads anyone used 97kdb? I'm not a fan of mbape even tho he is scoring goals for me I just can't get him and 93 best into team on full chemistry and I'm thinking of putting kdb up front his shooting stats remind me of Kane last year.

Sure didn't I get him in a pack :D

I found him the same as his base card really. Bit clunky and his positioning was a bit off I found. Marshall had the same thoughts.
    But lethal outside the box with those long range kicks.

Think I'll go for 93 eusebio I liked his 91 card...

Finished POTM VVD and still have 70k in the bank with SIF VVD to still sell so haven't done to bad....

UCL lloris sold so I'll need DDG to replace him but will use my untradeable IF Allison for now...

Looking like I'll still have about 500k when my trade pile sells and I buy DDG

jayo26 wrote: »
    Think I'll go for 93 eusebio I liked his 91 card...

hes supposed to be awesome alright.
    I was gonna get him but since I already had Aub and Zola I wasn't too pushed on spending that much on a striker. Different story if you're running CAMS though..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Looking at this thread would make you sick with the luck some people have. I have been doing a lot of SBCs the past day or so and have had rotten luck, just done the Casillas one there as there are two decent packs as rewards and the best player I got was Ndidi. Despite both packs having an 80% chance of packing at 82+ I still end up with an 80 as my best pull.

Now that I have Casillas would it be worth sticking him in goals with VVD & Azpilicueta CB or would I be better off sticking with VVD, Sanchez & LLoris?

Are the people who are packing icons/TOTY players investing money into this or whats the story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Now that I have Casillas would it be worth sticking him in goals with VVD & Azpilicueta CB or would I be better off sticking with VVD, Sanchez & LLoris?

Casillas is useless, played him for a few games and he is just too small

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Fingers crossed we see bale sbc at 6, I have my casemero’s, Kroos and courtois ready to sell, plus vertonghen incase there’s a spurs section in it

Looking at this thread would make you sick with the luck some people have. I have been doing a lot of SBCs the past day or so and have had rotten luck, just done the Casillas one there as there are two decent packs as rewards and the best player I got was Ndidi. Despite both packs having an 80% chance of packing at 82+ I still end up with an 80 as my best pull.

Are the people who are packing icons/TOTY players investing money into this or whats the story?

No point getting sick at other people's luck be it from casual pack opening or paying for packs More power to them.

I may be wrong but I think most of the big hitters in here have spent a decent amount on packs.

I myself have spent about 60euro I'd say this year..

Beat pull was SIF Salah from an untradeable pack earned from rivals

Bale SBC up..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed we see bale sbc at 6, I have my casemero’s, Kroos and courtois ready to sell, plus vertonghen incase there’s a spurs section in it

I did, and cazorla IF has shot up, he was 24k when I recommended it, up to 35k now, listing a couple now for 38k

I've spend money on packs but I also got Seedorf from a vanilla SBC and he was going for 2.5 million on pc.
    Its completely down to luck.
    For the toty streamers some of them spent a few grand before they got a toty card. I bought one ultimate pack and it gave me toty De Bruyne worth 5.5 million.
    Sheer complete poxy luck.

Icon requirements for that Bale.

Put €40 onto my account earlier today, 2x 100k packs - Otamendi and Handanovic. Could’ve been worse! Hopefully they’ll rise a bit for this SBC and I’ll sell on and do the Ibra one. Hard to link but looks an unreal card.... probably just sub him on.

Bale SBC needing pool players and not spurs? Must be a mistake...

• Advertisement

Bale SBC needing pool players and not spurs? Must be a mistake...

Got the card for his goal against Liverpool in the CL.... I had almost gotten rid of all memory of that final and now this :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement