Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lamposts wrote: »
    Just wondering have the servers and gameplay been utter ****e for anyone else? Played Friday and it's just as bad today.

Yeah being muck for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTY Mbappe up to 4.1m on PS4. My chances of buying him have went from 0.01% to 0%.

TOTY Mbappe up to 4.1m on PS4. My chances of buying him have went from 0.01% to 0%.

Just seen that there I got him yesterday at 3,790,000 so must have got him right in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Can you afford an Icon as good as Messi? 8 chem isn't too bad. Get a Swedish manager maybe?

I can only afford an icon with the sale of messi so they will be not be as good so gonna keep him for now and look for a good icon sbc down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just seen that there I got him yesterday at 3,790,000 so must have got him right in time.

No you missed out a little bit If your on xbox. I bought him friday evening for 3.450 million and sold him last night for 3.7 I knew he would rise but all players would so my team value when I bought it was 7.1 million now it's 7.56

Hope prices steady out for a few weeks now so can sell up in few weeks and take break again.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    No you missed out a little bit If your on xbox. I bought him friday evening for 3.450 million and sold him last night for 3.7 I knew he would rise but all players would so my team value when I bought it was 7.1 million now it's 7.56

Hope prices steady out for a few weeks now so can sell up in few weeks and take break again.

On PS4, never checked his price the other day, he's closer to 4.2 mil now on PS4 so it'll at the very least cover tax if I was to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »
    On PS4, never checked his price the other day, he's closer to 4.2 mil now on PS4 so it'll at the very least cover tax if I was to sell.

I didn't care for him too much. He was super fast of course but I don't know what I was expecting he scored goals and all just felt a bit meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Finished 17 from 29...

Got to play a lot more than I thought so let's see what happens with rewards.

A red DDG would be ideal ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Enjoy your 84 rated red card.

I know someone had to get the food red cards, but I never really see too many good reds in any teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭djan

Looking to complete the FutSwap challenge throughout the week, doing the friendly matches. Xbox IG: CZZZZZECH

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Enjoy your 84 rated red card.

I know someone had to get the food red cards, but I never really see too many good reds in any teams.

Yeah I never see many decent ones..

Then the odd team pops up that had a good few in it! Saw one lad with SIF VVD, SIF Anderson and

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Finding the weekend league a chore, 3-3 last week despite having plenty of time to play more. Had to drag myself to the Xbox there to get to 11-8 from 8-6 yesterday, had today free to play loads more but couldn't be bothered. Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I was the opposite today playing rivals: everybody had a high rated red inform in their starting eleven except for me. Had a run a games where it was 87 mane, 91 lewandoski, 87 werner, 91 Griezmann and 96 Messi one after another.

Meanwhile I played nearly all weekend leagues before Christmas and my highest rated was 86.

Anyway, 92 Ibra and 88 Mbappe with 87 Socrates as cam is a fun trio to use. Played a good few rivals games and didn't lose one yet so up to 1895 points which is my highest so far.

Pack luck continues to be ****e. Did the two new toty challenge, marquee match ups and a good few premium pl packs and rare gold packs and the only player above 82 was 84 Sczeney.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got to 11, will call it after that.
    I doubt I'll ever get a red card to break into my team anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Amount of people using Flashback Ibra in WL was a joke, any ball in the air he won, he was scoring headers from any distance or angle in the box

Also, has anyone ever packed anything good in their Squad Battles rewards? Feels like a chore playing these for very little

Amount of people using Flashback Ibra in WL was a joke, any ball in the air he won, he was scoring headers from any distance or angle in the box

Also, has anyone ever packed anything good in their Squad Battles rewards? Feels like a chore playing these for very little

Don't play squad battl3s at all to be honest so boring.

Packs are pack though and I did get SIF Salah from a unreadable rivals pack I think so some times you get a bit if luck.

Also packed base salah the other day from a pack gotten from an SBC

Don't play squad battles myself but I did get De Gea from a preorder pack a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I use squad battles to keep fitness on regular team, just while I go off to make tea or whatever I’ll bang in a couple on beginner with my main team on the bench.

Got Aguero from it this week

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I saved up a few weeks of SBC & Rewards as well as doing the Premium PL upgrade a stack of times and opened them all on Friday night. About 33 packs all in from what I remember. Only walkouts were:

Muller
    Vidal
    Son
    Kompany
    Lacazette
    TotW Funes Mori
    Fabregas
    Miranda

What an absolute load of balls opening packs is.
    Frisbee wrote: »
    I bought one of Cazorlas cheaper 83 rated IF there for 18k and re-listed at 24k BIN. Hoping to get someone who hasn't filtered by LM, just his name and sees the 24k BIN and goes for it before they realise :pac:

This worked btw, but I was afraid to do it again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Frisbee wrote: »
    I saved up a few weeks of SBC & Rewards as well as doing the Premium PL upgrade a stack of times and opened them all on Friday night. About 33 packs all in from what I remember. Only walkouts were:

Muller
    Vidal
    Son
    Kompany
    Lacazette
    TotW Funes Mori
    Fabregas
    Miranda

What an absolute load of balls opening packs is.

This worked btw, but I was afraid to do it again :o

I kept a heap of packs for last Friday and I think the highest rated player I got was Iniesta

I have kept all PL players I have got from packs for ages and yesterday spent about 40k buying up the rest of the players missing for the league SBC so hoping il get something good in 20 packs, hoping it will be dropped soon, I bet il get absolutely nothing from them. Think im just gonna save up for either Matthäus/Ballack as I happy with the rest of my team ATM, was really hoping for a Flashback Robben over the weekend but no joy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Selling some of my players at the moment including Courtois. I see that his price has fallen dramatically over the last few weeks. Should I sell now or wait until Thursday for rewards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Decided to do Van dijk potm. Finished first one. And i packed 85 rated blanc . First icon packed.

Decided to do Van dijk potm. Finished first one. And i packed 85 rated blanc . First icon packed.

making money sure ya lucky duck! :pac:

Selling some of my players at the moment including Courtois. I see that his price has fallen dramatically over the last few weeks. Should I sell now or wait until Thursday for rewards?

I’d wait, everything has dropped with TOTY but should recover a bit Thursday as Toty will no longer be in packs after today and too expensive for the majority so they’ll be back buying their courtois etc.
    I packed Aguero today and was checking his price, he’s down about 40k with toty, going to hold til Thursday, he probably won’t recover the full 40k but should get more than what he’s going for now

A lot of people are broke now too after pumping coins into those league upgrades, but everyone will get their rewards again on Thursday

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    making money sure ya lucky duck! :pac:

I had planned to offset the cost by selling sif Van dijk but now I'm thinking hold off selling. Surely his price will go back up a small bit once his potm ends

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I had planned to offset the cost by selling sif Van dijk but now I'm thinking hold off selling. Surely his price will go back up a small bit once his potm ends

I just did the POTM VVD SBC to get the packs for a last hurrah in the chase for blues (best card was an 83 Brazilian). Was going to sell my SIF VVD also, but held back as there was talk on here that he'd get a winter upgrade; which would also be applied to his IF cards - so that would up his price?

Id hold if I didn't need the coins.

Just sold 10 if ings in one cycle after having them for ages... Am I missing something?

nevelator wrote: »
    I just did the POTM VVD SBC to get the packs for a last hurrah in the chase for blues (best card was an 83 Brazilian). Was going to sell my SIF VVD also, but held back as there was talk on here that he'd get a winter upgrade; which would also be applied to his IF cards - so that would up his price?

If he gets one. Which I believe he will. Then his if will be upgraded and his price will go up but I don't know how much extra he'll go up. He's 320k in PS4 now so I expect to be back up at the 400 -500k if he's get a winter upgrade. Maybe more.

I'm guna hold out I think. Don't really need to coinage at the moment.

I think vvd’s SIF will go up a small bit but nothing drastic, you might gain 50k or so for holding the 5 or 6 weeks until he gets upgraded,

At that point it will still only be potentially the 4th highest vvd card, if he gets a +2 upgrade so will his potm, that would then be a 91, his ucl live still divides opinion on whether that will get an upgrade, if it does, it would also be 89 with potential to go much higher if they progress and his toty is a 95.

When this card was the highest rated vvd on the market, it peaked at about 440k.
    I can’t see it reaching that again even with an upgrade given that there is now better vvd cards and also they made the potm sbc reachable for most people so anyone who really wanted him can get a higher rated version than his SIF.

So in summary, I think he’ll rebound a bit but nothing astronomical. (I’m no expert though, just my take on it)
    I’d hold if I didn’t need coins but needed to get toty kante so had no choice but to sell

The best thing for anyone who holds this card would be if his ucl live didn’t get the upgrade and Liverpool get knocked out in the next round as then anyone with the ucl live card might be looking for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Been doing the bronze to silver, silver to gold, gold to rare gold, rare gold to premium league SBC's all day

What an absolute waste of time, been doing it in work since 9 this morning and I have got nowt apart from having an empty club now.

My m8 opened around 20 and got TOTY Mbappe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement