Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Gonna spend the next 40 mins recycling players through the prem and la liga upgrade in one last attempt to try get another toty

If only Mandi had made TOTY, got that f**ker about 15 times over the weekend and again twice now

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Gonna spend the next 40 mins recycling players through the prem and la liga upgrade in one last attempt to try get another toty

Didn’t get far, packed the 85 IF willian Jose in 3rd pack and he was a duplicate untradeable so I spent the next 20 mins watching nepenthez video on how to add an untradeable to your transfer list.

It worked too so saved me discarding a player worth 32k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Icon figo up now. Requires icon aswell

EA have also shared a picture on their twitter feed with the date 18.1.219 and they commented with the eye emoji.

Hardly winter upgrades already. Sif Van dijk jumped up 40k today so people must think that.

Could be record breaker Messi. He became first player to score 400 in la Liga over the weekend didn't he

Icon figo up now. Requires icon aswell

EA have also shared a picture on their twitter feed with the date 18.1.219 and they commented with the eye emoji.

Hardly winter upgrades already. Sif Van dijk jumped up 40k today so people must think that.

Could be record breaker Messi. He became first player to score 400 in la Liga over the weekend didn't he

Yeah very curious to know what that’s about, the little pluses on the graphic could indicate it’s the winter upgrades?
    Either way, I’d def be holding vvd SIF for anyone that still has him.

I also think ea will drop another 2 league sbc’s in the next week, either la liga or prem and then a small one like Dutch league.
    A lot of people have gutted their clubs with those league upgrades so perfect time to drop them and get people buying packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got really lucky with the buying times on a lot of my players, Eusebio up 400k from what I bought him at, Mbappe 300k, and Kante 250k.

Market has gone a bit mad and bouncing back heavy after TOTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭djan

Anybody on to help me do the weekly challenge 3 friendly seasons from friends list please? Really wanna get the futswap dembele :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

djan wrote: »
    Anybody on to help me do the weekly challenge 3 friendly seasons from friends list please? Really wanna get the futswap dembele :/

Add me, GT: Liamalone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Blew a million on packs yesterday and got sodall.
    Kinda regretted it as I had bought 88 Carlos to replace Alonso who's a bit of a weak point in my team.
    Ah well I'm sure my pack luck will bounce back again :)
    Easy come...easy go as they say.
    I might get De Gea on Thursday and can flog my toty version :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Liamalone wrote: »
    Add me, GT: Liamalone

On xbox? Can I add ya aswel or does someone else wanna help us out? Didn't think to ask here till I read it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

On xbox? Can I add ya aswel or does someone else wanna help us out? Didn't think to ask here till I read it.

Can you just quit out or do you have to play the full 90?

Lamposts wrote: »
    Can you just quit out or do you have to play the full 90?

You can quit but it only counts then for the person who didn’t quit.
    But obviously just do 3 quits each if you both need it, should only take 5 mins and saves playing 3 full games.

Hmmm, I’m in 2 minds as to whether to do Raul. Only thing is I’d have sell toty de Gea and use Zola...
    Anyone here using Raul long term?

Blazer wrote: »
    Hmmm, I’m in 2 minds as to whether to do Raul. Only thing is I’d have sell toty de Gea and use Zola...

I’d be reluctant to go for an untradeable icon that costs 1.7 mil when you could buy him tradeable for 1.8 (I know this may not be an option for you as Zola would be offsetting some of the cost)

But for me, I hope to get R9 when his icon sbc appears around April.
    At least at that point you could sell Raul

I think the r9 sbc cost around 4 million last year and needed 5 or 6 icons, so going to try do any icon sbc that costs 700k or less between now and then to fire into it.
    Last year it was grand because all icon sbc’s stayed available but with them only lasting 30 days the prep for a gullit, r9, maradona needs to be done in advance.
    (A baby icon sbc would also be helpful)

I’d be reluctant to go for an untradeable icon that costs 1.7 mil when you could buy him tradeable for 1.8 (I know this may not be an option for you as Zola would be offsetting some of the cost)

But for me, I hope to get R9 when his icon sbc appears around April.
    At least at that point you could sell Raul

I think the r9 sbc cost around 4 million last year and needed 5 or 6 icons, so going to try do any icon sbc that costs 700k or less between now and then to fire into it.
    Last year it was grand because all icon sbc’s stayed available but with them only lasting 30 days the prep for a gullit, r9, maradona needs to be done in advance.
    (A baby icon sbc would also be helpful)

Unfortunately I can’t help chopping and changing so I end up losing a fortune on the market and ea taxes.
    I was actually up about 20million profit but wasted about 3.5 million swapping players in and out etc and paying the tax.
    So that’s the appeal of untradeables for me :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Unfortunately I can’t help chopping and changing so I end up losing a fortune on the market and ea taxes.
    I was actually up about 20million profit but wasted about 3.5 million swapping players in and out etc and paying the tax.
    So that’s the appeal of untradeables for me :)

Haha, fair enough, good logic :)

Why is Pepe going for almost full bin on PS4? Selling at 15k?

Luis figo sbc?

Anyway, he’s gone now, handy few coins

Edit: so is Brahmini, Vidal also up to 13k, both gone also

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Finally packed something worth mentioning. Hazard in 30k pack last night. Just bought the one.

Nice boost so upgraded Kante to his if version.

Pricey, but should be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Why is Pepe going for almost full bin on PS4? Selling at 15k?

Luis figo sbc?

Anyway, he’s gone now, handy few coins

Edit: so is Brahmini, Vidal also up to 13k, both gone also

That and he's resigned with Porto so that version won't be on the market for much longer as some people may think the first are transfers are happening

Gutted my club yesterday just put all common golds for 300 starting price etc, gonna discard all unwanted consumables today, think I've only about 30 players in my club now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Gutted my club yesterday just put all common golds for 300 starting price etc, gonna discard all unwanted consumables today, think I've only about 30 players in my club now.

Had you many for players for sale, what did you pull in? am considering doing the same but everytime I just think il get sfa and am better having them for sbcs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

seamie78 wrote:
    Had you many for players for sale, what did you pull in? am considering doing the same but everytime I just think il get sfa and am better having them for sbcs

You missed the boat on selling shiny gold's. They were going for 900-1000 coins yesterday on all consoles.

Maybe wait for the next batch of upgrade packs. It's a pretty boring way to go though. Throw them through the upgrade packs and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

i never get anything from the upgrade packs, might just hold off

seamie78 wrote:
    i never get anything from the upgrade packs, might just hold off

Yea it's luck based, but if you don't do them, you can't get anything.

Didn't pack anything myself, put about 300k into them I'd say. Still found it more enjoyable than listing all those crappy players.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Did a few of the upgrade packs yesterday. One of them gave me two informs. The centre back Raul and the Southampton keeper Gunn. Was happy enough with that will do for an SBC down the line. Did a few this morning and got matic. Now I get an awful lot of crap aswell but worth the punt from time to time.

seamie78 wrote: »

Got about 300k from 250 or so players happy enough with it, do it on the web app on a laptop and you can do it in 1 or 2 mins.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Yea it's luck based, but if you don't do them, you can't get anything.

Didn't pack anything myself, put about 300k into them I'd say. Still found it more enjoyable than listing all those crappy players.

Takes 2 minutes to list the crappy players, I'd rather be making a profit of 300k by selling those crappy players than pumping 300k into packs when the chances are slim of getting anything that can improve your first team bar packing a TOTY.

Each to their own though some people just enjoy opening packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Is Zlatan worth doing if you don't have any icons to get him on decent chem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭djan

wong wrote: »
    Is Zlatan worth doing if you don't have any icons to get him on decent chem?

Halfway through completing him. Wishing I did the Josef Martinez challenge earlier on so will use him as a super sub I guess :)

• Advertisement

djan wrote:
    Halfway through completing him. Wishing I did the Josef Martinez challenge earlier on so will use him as a super sub I guess

He's actually crap. All he has is speed and nothing else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement