Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I’ll add you, we can just quit 3 times each rather than play the full 3 games?
    You score, I quit, etc, that ok?

Yeah, sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

R00ster wrote: »
    Yeah, sweet

Cool, I see you’re added but don’t get you as an option in friendly seasons, when you’re logged in see if you can invite me to a friendly match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't see myself using either player, so gonna start selling my BPL players.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Jesus that's shocking, they had KDB from the Premier League SBC last year so this is very underwhelming

Should have use a Mane or a Lukaku to make it more useful

I'd be lying if I didn't say that vardy wasn't tempting me, actually. Him and Auba hitting people on the break....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

212k to complete on PS4, you get a couple of good packs but that's crazy considering you might get nowt.

Jesus that's shocking, they had KDB from the Premier League SBC last year so this is very underwhelming

Should have use a Mane or a Lukaku to make it more useful

Yeah they had scope here to add a really good player, a mane, lukaku, Kane or a 86/87 mendy or Bailly.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    212k to complete on PS4, you get a couple of good packs but that's crazy considering you might get nowt.

So, i checked the first two teams.

Arsenal, I have 7 untradeables, 3 tradeables. Just had to buy Monreal to finish.
    Bournemouth, I have the entire team untradeable.

Doing all those league upgrades had me knock 30k off it, without even checking the rest. And since they're nearly all untradeables under 80 rated, reckon I'm going to do it, and see what I can pack to replace the untradeables.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So, i checked the first two teams.

Arsenal, I have 7 untradeables, 3 tradeables. Just had to buy Monreal to finish.
    Bournemouth, I have the entire team untradeable.

Doing all those league upgrades had me knock 30k off it, without even checking the rest. And since they're nearly all untradeables under 80 rated, reckon I'm going to do it, and see what I can pack to replace the untradeables.

Actually yeah, I’m similar, I have so many untradeables from those league upgrades I might as well do it for the packs.
    I’ll hold the packs until Friday to see what that new promo is.

I’ll take doucoure over vardy though as last thing I need is another “supersub”, already have sbc depay, poty martinez, flashback ibra and tevez, futmas firmino, untradeable Aguero and sbc Rooney as striker options from bench

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Actually yeah, I’m similar, I have so many untradeables from those league upgrades I might as well do it for the packs.
    I’ll hold the packs until Friday to see what that new promo is.

I’ll take doucoure over vardy though as last thing I need is another “supersub”, already have sbc depay, poty martinez, flashback ibra and tevez, futmas firmino, untradeable Aguero and sbc Rooney as striker options

My worry with Doucoure is I have Keane, who will never be dropped. Vardy at least would be a super sub.

Half the league done now.
    Team - Cost to complete (Coins earned from selling spare players)

Arsenal - 2200
    Bournemouth - 0 (1500 sold)
    Brighton - 0 (1300 sold)
    Burnley - 0
    Cardiff -
    Chelsea - 2700 (10k sold)
    Crystal Palace - 0
    Everton - 0 (2000)
    Fulham - 0 (2500)
    Huddersfield -
    Leicester - 0 (3000)
    Liverpool - 0
    Man City -
    Man United - 2000

Total Spent: 7000
    Clawed back: bout 23k.

Need a few players for City, Cardiff and Huddersifeld though. But 11 teams completed for a net gain of about 17k, AND 10 packs.

• Advertisement

I can see a few people doing the eredivise sbc for that right back, good stats, very tall and can be linked to van dijk.

Hopefully it’ll see a rise for my silvers

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My worry with Doucoure is I have Keane, who will never be dropped. Vardy at least would be a super sub.

Half the league done now.
    Team - Cost to complete (Coins earned from selling spare players)

Arsenal - 2200
    Bournemouth - 0 (1500 sold)
    Brighton - 0 (1300 sold)
    Burnley - 0
    Cardiff -
    Chelsea - 2700 (10k sold)
    Crystal Palace - 0
    Everton - 0 (2000)
    Fulham - 0 (2500)
    Huddersfield -
    Leicester - 0 (3000)
    Liverpool - 0
    Man City -
    Man United - 2000

Total Spent: 7000
    Clawed back: bout 23k.

Need a few players for City, Cardiff and Huddersifeld though. But 11 teams completed for a net gain of about 17k, AND 10 packs.

Nice, did you pack anyone decent or are you holding the packs?

I pay 2 holding mids (keane and kante), with my style of play keane is knackered by 65/70 mins so I sub in ucl live Fabinho.
    At the moment he’s selling for 500k, if doucoure could do a half decent job I’d be tempted to sell Fabinho as it’s a lot of money for a sub?
    I’ll see though, cos I might start playing Fabinho again over keane, think I liked him better but just play keane cos, we’ll hes Roy keane :D

I'll probably open all the packs now. Not gonna pack anyone of note anyway :P

Really underwhelming, dont think i'll bother. I had built up a lot of undtradeables from the upgrades. Making an absolute killing from selling off players now. Had most of the silvers. Some non-rare golds going for 4K+ :eek:

Bloody hell, City players are going for crazy prices.

Have 19/20 done but City players are going for 5k minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Anybody try out icon nedved. Thinking of swapping naymar with em to get full chem in whole team. Just had a glance at neymars stats for me. There actually appalling. Honestly thought is scored more with em. 116 goals 75 assists in 257 games.

Another option would be to swapping rttf Alonso with icon Carlos.

Right, 19 packs (Gonna see can I pack any City ones to help out). Here we go!

Jumbo Gold Pack - Forsberg (82) and nothing else.
    Jumbo Gold Pack - 10k worth of PL players to sell.
    Gold Player Pack - Bender (81)
    Gold Player Pack - 2k players
    Gold Player Pack - 5k of players to sell
    Gold Player Premium - Gabriel Jesus! (Exactly what I was looking for)
    Gold Player Pack - Nothing
    Gold Player Premium - Literally nothing. Not even a non-rare PL player, lol
    Prime Gold Player - Edison! (Might be too high rated to burn for the SBC though)
    Prime gold player - Nothing
    Small Rare Gold Player - Alli
    Small Rare Gold Player - IF Grosicki
    Rare Gold Pack - Tripper and a duplicate Gilk. So, ok coinage
    Prime Electrum Players - Bout 2k worth of players
    Prime Electrum Players - Mkhitaryan
    Rare Electrum Players - Nothing of note.
    Rare Electrum Players - Nothing of note.
    Rare Mixed Player - Nothing of note
    Rare Mixed Player - Saul

Not bad, not great. All things considered, I'll probably make a profit of 40-50k once I do City, with the rewards from a Mega Pack to come as well. And a "free" 86 Vardy card too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Is this the best time to sell my entire squad? All 84 plus rated players in pl (except valencia). How long is this sbc available for I would like to buy them back once its gone

Finished the prem sbc, took doucoure.

Only needed to buy Laporte, mahrez and gundogan, mahrez and gundogan cost 3k each more than usual, could’ve waited a couple of days for price to drop but having done 19 of the 20 clubs with items from my club I figured I’d spend the extra 6k to get it finished.

Opened 8 packs, not as much as a board, will save the other 8 for Friday’s promo.

I just did the clubs where I had enough untradeables and players which hadn't inflated hugely. Did around 10 or so. Got David Silva and Benzema.
    Some crazy prices on the market!
    Silver wolves cbs were ~5k when I sold them, they were up over 7k when I last checked.
    Brady & Ward over 2k for the Burnley one.

I had stockpiled 90% of the silvers from the eredivisie, selling them off now.
    I had about 350k in the bank this morning, up to 800k now with about 150 still to sell.
    I have a good few la liga and saudi league silvers too. Probably not the most efficient way to trade, I'd been sitting on them players for a long time. It was fun to watch the bank balance skyrocket though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Had all teams bought for PL SBC, best, got three walkouts, Handonovic, Rakitic and ter Stegen, got a good few 84's too. Not bad, I have made a nice profit on what I spent to get the players I needed, with all the packs I nearly have enough players to do it again, but I will wait to build up players so I can open up a heap of packs on the same evening

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

18 teams done city is mad dear, happy days overall packed icon del piero so he is straight into my team and packed vvd. so after selling vvd and aguero(whom del piero replaced) im 300 k up. time to do all the other league sbcs me thinks

Half thinking of completing some of the cheaper league SBC's this evening and open all the packs on Friday when this promo comes out, 9 leagues, some I haven't started and others I done a few clubs in would leave me with about 120 packs.

Happy with my team currently, so it's basically a shot to try and pack an Icon, or enough quality players to afford a good CM Icon

what is this promo that is coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »
    what is this promo that is coming out

could be winter upgrades or it could be celebrating Messi's 400th la liga goal.
    Winter upgrades were normally this time of year..last year it wasn't until Feb so I reckon its winter updates.

EA seem to want to keep it under wraps I feel it might be something new

It's out Friday but they tweeted yesterday that more info will come out today at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    Winter upgrades were normally this time of year..last year it wasn't until Feb so I reckon its winter updates.

I think winter updates will be after transfers window closes.

Blazer wrote: »

Everything seems to be coming out earlier this year over previous years

Going by SBC's

BPL came out in April in Fifa 18 and 17, came out yesterday
    Bundesliga came on in Feb in 18 and April in 17, came out in Nov this year
    Serie A came out in Jan in 18, March in 17 and came out in Nov this year
    Ligue 1 came out in Dec in 18, Nov in 17 and October this year

I guess with Fifa now having Champions League they need to move up a lot of these SBC's to fit in the ones that will come in when the Champions League returns next month?

I will finish off La Liga this evening and spend it finishing off league SBC's, if the promo announced is crap il just opened them all this eve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Packed absolute dog**** in the Prem SBC but happy to have Doucoure to slot into my team. Allows me to fit Varane into my prem team too. Happy out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement