Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No way will they do winter upgrades before the transfer window closes. Can see it being some crap to sell more promo packs. TOTY was awful really unless you were buiyng packs. Nothing for the casual players worth doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think for the first time ever I might take the coins tomorrow.
    There's no real players out there appealing to me so the 100k per week will get me Roberto Carlos in 5 weeks.
    I do like opening packs though :)

Starting my big push back up to see what division I can reach. 3 more wins will get me to div 4.
    I much prefer the older divisions but I enjoy how they gain access to WL this time around.
    There’s no way I would have grinded out in the daily tournament to only play 6/8 games some weekends , st least the new way I can get to 6-8 wins etc on. Weekends I don’t have much time for playing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    I think for the first time ever I might take the coins tomorrow.
    There's no real players out there appealing to me so the 100k per week will get me Roberto Carlos in 5 weeks.
    I do like opening packs though :)

Starting my big push back up to see what division I can reach. 3 more wins will get me to div 4.
    I much prefer the older divisions but I enjoy how they gain access to WL this time around.
    There’s no way I would have grinded out in the daily tournament to only play 6/8 games some weekends , st least the new way I can get to 6-8 wins etc on. Weekends I don’t have much time for playing
    Gonna take the coins tomorrow myself, division 3 is such a grind think I might relegate myself the weekend it's just not enjoyable at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Fabihno and De Gea in my red rewards

Cmon EA, make my week

• Advertisement

Take your pick lads

2rqir7s.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pepe's Red SIF is actually a decent sub for me, as a winger or CAM in a game against people playing low back lines. So I'd happily take the TIF.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

that fabinho card could be an upgrade on rttf sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Decent players in TOTW glad I got my 17wins now.

Degea or fabianho would be excellent but won't hold my breath!

That doucore card looking more appealing now of you were to move fabiahno to center back

Would settle for Suarez myself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Played one game with Prem SBC Doucoure and was well impressed, even more so when he popped up in the box to thump home a last minute equaliser!

I’d settle for De Gea or Fabinho.
    Either one would allow me to sell either toty De Gea or Rijkaard 88 and buy Roberto Carlos.

I’d settle for De Gea or Fabinho.
    Either one would allow me to sell either toty De Gea or Rijkaard 88 and buy Roberto Carlos.
    Rijkaard any use?

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Rijkaard any use?

He’s CB version is really excellent. With anchor he’s a 94 rated CB and he’s better than potm VVD.
    Reason? Similar defensive stats but Rijkaards passing, dribbling, ball control and shooting are way better.
    Could VVD catch the ball on the edge of the box , dribble around a defender and finesse it into the top right corner? Not a chance in hell.
    But Rijkaard can.
    But I play both of them in defense so I love them both :)

Check your clubs for fc utrect silvers, the rb and the Dutch cb are extinct at the moment, had them both, nice easy 19k
    (Was afraid to sell for max bin Incase I get a coin wipe, so 9.5 each is grand, I’m not greedy :D )

"Future Stars" a 92 rated Vinicus Junior and an 88 rated Phil Foden with more players and ratings to be released on Friday, fúck this shíte.

EA musn't have made as much as they were expecting at TOTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

"Future Stars" a 92 rated Vinicus Junior and an 88 rated Phil Foden with more players and ratings to be released on Friday, fúck this shíte.

I'm slightly hyped

If there is a Chong that is

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I'm slightly hyped

If there is a Chong that is

Just another gimmick to me, just makes it more unrealistic, hopefully they make it SBC based instead of trying to bleed people dry by putting them in packs but I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I wonder are they anything to do with max potential in career mode? Anyone want to compare?

jayo26 wrote: »
    I wonder are they anything to do with max potential in career mode? Anyone want to compare?

According to Twitter that's what they're saying anyways.

• Advertisement

Harry winks incoming.....

Harry winks incoming.....

"Future Stars" a 92 rated Vinicus Junior and an 88 rated Phil Foden with more players and ratings to be released on Friday, fúck this sh.

EA musn't have made as much as they were expecting at TOTY.

can't wait for 94 rated Gabriel Jesus...ffs

can't wait for 94 rated Gabriel Jesus...ffs

They can't be established stars so that's him out of the question, thank Christ :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

According to Twitter that's what they're saying anyways.

Makes sense.

Do they start at those high ratings or build up to it over next few months?
    While I like new content, not a fan of this if there’s loads of 91, 92 rated players knocking about.
    Kind of makes the graft you did getting an icon or toty player when all of a sudden everyone has high rated players.
    I know when you reach tots and the futties that’s the case but you’re kind of on the wind down then.
    Especially when these players have done nothing to earn the same rating as Neymar, hazard etc

I sound like a right grumpy git there, it’ll be the best idea ever if I pack one or 2 :D

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Do they start at those high ratings or build up to it over next few months?
    While I like new content, not a fan of this if there’s loads of 91, 92 rated players knocking about.
    Kind of makes the graft you did getting an icon or toty player when all of a sudden everyone has high rated players.
    I know when you reach tots and the futties that’s the case but you’re kind of on the wind down then.
    Especially when these players have done nothing to earn the same rating as Neymar, hazard etc

I sound like a right grumpy git there, it’ll be the best idea ever if I pack one or 2 :D

Yeah I'd like their to be a bit of graft involved in it, make them all start at 82 or so and the more games you play etc the better they get.

Yeah I'd like their to be a bit of graft involved in it, make them all start at 82 or so and the more games you play etc the better they get.

Career mode....I'd like that in FUT.
    But there's no way EA would introduce that mid season. Or maybe then again they would as it wouldn't have impacted pack sales at the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Making a great profit of all the Huddersfield and Cardiff players I picked up in the last few weeks. Got them all for less than 500 and some are selling for up to 4K (Tomlin). One strange thing I noticed was that Tomlin was selling for around 4K. I just had two of them so put both up for 4K buy now. One sold for 4 and the other for 300 coins! No idea why the second one went for so little!

• Advertisement

Hope to fúck they put Guendouzi as a future star, I'd be over the moon if that was the case!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement