Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Hope to fúck they put Guendouzi as a future star, I'd be over the moon if that was the case!

Thinking about that myself. Move over kante or fabianho ha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Herrera flipping super easy today. Buying for 2k, selling 3 or 4 a cycle for 3000-3500.

Moving back to bronze packing though. Their prices are stupidly high for some reason. Packing a 2k player every pack....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Gabriel Jesus will get one

He is less established than De Ligt and he is getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yeah I'd like their to be a bit of graft involved in it, make them all start at 82 or so and the more games you play etc the better they get.

That would actually be great, could definitely add a fun element to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Jesus is already highly rated, might not get one I'd say given foden has one.

Declan rice has a good chance. Would be a very good CDM.
    .be interesting to see how they do it. If it's promo packs it'll be awful once again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Gabriel Jesus will get one

He is less established than De Ligt and he is getting one.

I just can't see it to be honest, maybe I'm wrong.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That would actually be great, could definitely add a fun element to it.

It'd also give the ordinary fifa player a good chance to obtain one at 82 rated and then put in the graft and have a really high rated card without paying through their teeth.

From Yahsir Qureshi EA

"For those asking, FUT Future Stars is a curated list of the hottest, breakthrough young prospects & what they could potentially be in FUT if they lived up to the hype. It’s not about young established stars who are starters or have played regularly for major clubs/countries #FUT"

Everyone is questioning him about De Ligt but he's yet to reply.

Is De Ligt not captain at Ajax? And he plays for his country.

There’s a list in the link on this tweet to the highest potential players under the age of 23, obviously you can rule out the likes of mbappe and martial straight away but could see the likes of sessegnon.

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1085619604314038272?s=21

Just thinking there that the chances are slim on Rice being in it with him being in the current TOTW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

92 Jesus ..god ****in help us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'd love a Joe Gomez to go along with potm Van Dijk who I hope to get before he expires. Especially since he's underrated at 76 and his card is a right back instead of center back where he usually plays.

I'd imagine it'll be the usual promo packs with maybe one average player in an overpriced sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Jeez, more special cards :( Surly they've ran out of colours ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

One thing your garenteed is an over rated Liverpool player

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I'd love a Joe Gomez to go along with potm Van Dijk who I hope to get before he expires. Especially since he's underrated at 76 and his card is a right back instead of center back where he usually plays.

I'd imagine it'll be the usual promo packs with maybe one average player in an overpriced sbc.

Possibly a lower rated one in weekly objectives too

Suppose I should hold my packs from tomorrow for Friday

Can anyone on PS4 tell me how many points is rank 1 and rank 2 in divisions this week? Haven't being near the Playstation since Sunday so can't check.

Currently need 18160 for rank one.. needed 21910 last week.

Currently need 12000 for rank two... needed 14589 last week

Should I upgrade VvD to his PotM from his SIF? Shirley he can't be that much better? Is he?

Liamalone wrote: »
    Should I upgrade VvD to his PotM from his SIF? Shirley he can't be that much better? Is he?

Oh he is.

• Advertisement

he's much better. Plus he will go to a 91 rated card if he gets the +2 as expected.

But SIF VvD was amazeballs, until this PotM one appeared lol, I do like SIF VvD a fair bit right enough :D Just don't know if I can justify the outlay to upgrade when I ain't flush with coinage.

But SIF VvD was amazeballs, until this PotM one appeared lol, I do like SIF VvD a fair bit right enough :D Just don't know if I can justify the outlay to upgrade when I ain't flush with coinage.

Aren’t they the same price?
    I know my sif was.

Blazer wrote: »
    Aren’t they the same price?
    I know my sif was.

You man be doting B.

Futbin has the PotM costing 610k, would get about 330k for the SIF, and about 210k in packs.

You man be doting B.

Futbin has the PotM costing 610k, would get about 330k for the SIF, and about 210k in packs.

That’s now man :)
    And I’m on pc.
    5 mins after that came out I had it over and done with. You snooze you lose :)

That’s now man :)
    And I’m on pc.
    5 mins after that came out I had it over and done with. You snooze you lose :)

Between this and your pack luck, you're starting to drop off the bottom of my christmas card list :D

Between this and your pack luck, you're starting to drop off the bottom of my christmas card list :D

I guess getting a De Gea or Fabinho red card tomorrow will take me off it?

Is Division Rivals 7 and Weekend League 8? Gonna take the coins and then my red De Gea and Suarez.

Edit: Got my divisions coins there 6:55am

I guess getting a De Gea or Fabinho red card tomorrow will take me off it?

Oh yes! lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red
    ****ing
    Suarez

Omg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement