Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Red
    ****ing
    Suarez

Omg

Congrats man, you were due some luck in these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Djanny and Keane, happy with that to be honest, nothing of note in the packs, will take a break from the WL this weekend and just play casual rivals :)

Will definitely play Djanny at some stage, will play him up top and box him in with my icons, will give a little review on him after about 5 games tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Got Juanfran in picks

Hoping for Jadon Sancho or Alphonso Davies for this promo tomorrow, have built up a few packs for it

Also got djanniny and keane but not happy with that, still not got one player all season to even warrant a bench spot.

Lord tsc has given me hope that they haven’t forgotten us

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Draxler for me...meh.

• Advertisement

The dream boys

k53fbp.jpg

Really looking forward to using him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

picked keane in my first, also had the option of pedro but im so stacked up top its not even funny.

atleast keane has a slight chance of getting the odd game to try him out and if not i have an english center half special card for SBC's.

took the 82 rated french center back from the next one for the same reason...

pretty poor picks from 17 wins...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Have a feeling I'll end up with Keane when I get to open it, knowing my luck it'll probably be the bloody band!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Congrats man, you were due some luck in these :)

No kidding. :P

No clue how to use him though. I’ve an assortment of strikers, none of whom hybrid together now.

Need to see can I work something with Ibrahimovic, Aubameyang and Suarez now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Oh he is.

Blazer wrote: »
    he's much better. Plus he will go to a 91 rated card if he gets the +2 as expected.

Did 90% of this last night on the phone at work, cost so far in coinage is about 320k along with players I already had in my club - probably need another 80k to finish it and just waiting to sell SIF VvD to fund that. Looking forward to seeing if he's any use lol. Chem style?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Trash red picks as usual

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did 90% of this last night on the phone at work, cost so far in coinage is about 320k along with players I already had in my club - probably need another 80k to finish it and just waiting to sell SIF VvD to fund that. Looking forward to seeing if he's any use lol. Chem style?

I always use anchor on my CB and shadow on lb/rb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Sentinel is one of the best for CBs. Have a look at Futbin and use their chem style calculator to see which suits the player.

That Djaniny card looks beastly with Hawk chem.

6' 3
    4/4 weak foot and skill moves
    95 sprint speed
    87 acceleration
    99 positioning
    94 finishing
    97 shot power
    87 jumping
    85 composure
    93 strength

RossieMan wrote: »
    Sentinel is one of the best for CBs. Have a look at Futbin and use their chem style calculator to see which suits the player.

Yeah it’s grand if they’re a lower rated card but for VVD it’s like throwing hunter on Aub. Waste of stats.
    Anchor brings his defense and physical to nearly 99 while still bringing his speed acceleration up a notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I bought a few Manolas cards for 8k in anticipation of an SBC for Salah winning African footballer of the year. That hasn’t happened but I notice that Manolas is now going for 12k which is a good profit. Should I sell now?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't know if they've ever done an award for African Footballer of the year before, have they?

Got the Prem SBC done twice, only had to buy around 7 players this week as I had prepared well to do it twice.

Did the Dutch league once and again had enough players to do it twice so I'm selling off all the leftovers as I ain't doing it twice.

Got a heap of packs now to open on Friday.

Overall I'll probably make back more than I invested.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

i think I recall a yaya card a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I don't know if they've ever done an award for African Footballer of the year before, have they?
    Not sure to be honest. Just know it was touted on here and I picked up Manolas as he was recommended for a possible Roma requirement.

He’s going for nearly 13k. Wonder what SBC solution he is in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Took the packs for rivals - I’ve taken them every week and finally I packed something useful - Varane and a draft token, my second token this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Djanny & Pepe for me. Iniesta & a couple of 83/84's in Rivals/Champs.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,088 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Pepe and Pedro as red picks, Pepe looks like a great super sub. Thiago Silva from WL rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redo91 wrote: »
    Not sure to be honest. Just know it was touted on here and I picked up Manolas as he was recommended for a possible Roma requirement.

Most 85 cards are around that. There are 3 maybe four cheaper. They all went up a bit lately.

Redo91 wrote: »

I would’ve mentioned him as the Roma requirement for the prem potm, obviously vvd won in the end but manolas at 8k is always a safe buy, he hit 15k at the weekend.

Just played a guy where scripting completely went his way. It was absolutely ridiculous how many times my players ran into each other and got intertwined and let his attacker in to let him win 2-0.
    He’s definitely lower ranked than me as otherwise he was awful but i divest.
    His red cards? Suarez,Kante,Eriksen,Fabiniho 86 and Rashford.
    Farcical when you come up against much better players with worse red cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer you certainly can't be complaining about pack luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Do ye think there's much investment potential in totw?

Future Stars promo players are to be released at their max rating.

EA guy confirmed

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Future Stars promo players are to be released at their max rating.

EA guy confirmed

Pity

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement